Zero's or O'z

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 06:16 PM

brokenstunter is a decent person
Re: Zero's or O'z

Dampner for christ's? A dampner is for HIGH SPEED wobbles when the front end gets light under throttle. I dont know about you but when I do a christ my front end is firmly planted and just on idle. Pretty hard for the bike to lift the front on its own on idle.

Zero's, eazy. 15-20min max to learn. Its all balance, you dont "need" the rear brake but its useful thats for sure. but, I like that zero to christ move. Im tryin it as soon as the snow melts.

Oh and you dont need a dampner for anything!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	n509138668_525048_5754.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	218314   Click image for larger version

Name:	n120604081_32076457_2182.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	218315  
Old 12-18-2008, 06:28 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

its not neede but i think everyone can agree theres some tricks you just dont wanna do without a dampner
Old 12-18-2008, 07:09 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brokenstunter
Dampner for christ's? A dampner is for HIGH SPEED wobbles when the front end gets light under throttle. I dont know about you but when I do a christ my front end is firmly planted and just on idle. Pretty hard for the bike to lift the front on its own on idle.

Zero's, eazy. 15-20min max to learn. Its all balance, you dont "need" the rear brake but its useful thats for sure. but, I like that zero to christ move. Im tryin it as soon as the snow melts.

it didn't take no 15-20 min to lock down one footed cocheese like your pics though man.... hahaha

I still sometimes **** those up and can't complete a full circ without bobbleing and puttin a foot back or grabbin the bars some..LOL othertimes if I can do one, I can do 50... I was trying those before zero's though.. towilee seen me not doin it!! ask him!! LOL
Old 12-18-2008, 07:12 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
its not neede but i think everyone can agree theres some tricks you just dont wanna do without a dampner

IS your DB in the description for your F4i for dirt bars, or dual bracket? cuz long stoppies are all you could be talkin about, nobody does high speed wheelies anymore, and having dirt bars... stoppies should be easier for ya dampner or no.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 I cant get them ***** but I give up after a few minutes of trying and go back to wheelies coz wheelies are cooler
yep.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:06 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
You dont NEED a damper for anything
+1 if i can do them on a scooter you can do them on a street bike. on my old ruckus i could do circles like 30 feet big but circles with it
Old 12-18-2008, 08:10 PM
clutch it up!!!

Im tryin it as soon as the snow melts.
how long you plan on waiting? 4 months? lol i hate canada somedays
Old 12-18-2008, 08:37 PM
B_line

badyama1 is a decent person

just like brokenstunter said you dont have to have a damper for anything. It just makes some things easier.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:50 PM

[quote=jstuntlocke;3687076]it didn't take no 15-20 min to lock down one footed cocheese like your pics though man.... hahaha

haah,those pics were just to prove 2 points, no dampner, no brake. It took me about 3 days to get them down pat.

Its all about the one leg combos now. Put it on the fender, cross it over to the other side, put foot on rear peg, etc....

I really want christ circles! Was tryn them the last day out. Now thats hard!

Oh, and as for waiting 4 months we just finished riding 2 weeks ago and I bet Im back on the bike by Jan 15th. We ride till it minus 5 here as long as we can get a snow plow in the lot its wheelie time.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:16 AM
clutch it up!!!

[quote=brokenstunter;3687425]
Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
it didn't take no 15-20 min to lock down one footed cocheese like your pics though man.... hahaha

haah,those pics were just to prove 2 points, no dampner, no brake. It took me about 3 days to get them down pat.

Its all about the one leg combos now. Put it on the fender, cross it over to the other side, put foot on rear peg, etc....

I really want christ circles! Was tryn them the last day out. Now thats hard!

Oh, and as for waiting 4 months we just finished riding 2 weeks ago and I bet Im back on the bike by Jan 15th. We ride till it minus 5 here as long as we can get a snow plow in the lot its wheelie time.
i wish. i have gotten like 5 snow storms here and they all have melted off but we got one yesterday i was out the day before that now im waiting for this one to melt off it may not be till march but im hoping not
Old 12-19-2008, 12:35 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

hard dampner would be even worse on christs... if the bike steers its way harder to counter
Old 12-19-2008, 02:45 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

What is a zero exactly? I thought it was where you had your steering LOCKED, doing tight circles..

it looks like in your pic your just 'steering' wide 0's, not steering locked?
Old 12-19-2008, 03:32 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by K5
yeah thats what im talkin bout Fred...standing on the seat and tank..switch backed aka Christ's

and no handed sit downz with the bars turn in aka O'z
switch back != christ.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:22 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by Towlieee
What is a zero exactly? I thought it was where you had your steering LOCKED, doing tight circles..

no your'e right bro... a sit down zero is what you were doin around Dillen and I when you got ur bike off my trailer and we were just standin there by my bike....
And a Cocheese... like the indian sounding name..sounds like KO-Cheifs.. anyways. that is when you are up on the inside of the bike goin around in wider circles standing on the peg and cage.. either with two feet on the bike or one. is that what you were asking?? LOL

somebody correct me if I'm wrong please, but that's what I thought it was called...
Old 12-19-2008, 03:18 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
no your'e right bro... a sit down zero is what you were doin around Dillen and I when you got ur bike off my trailer and we were just standin there by my bike....
And a Cocheese... like the indian sounding name..sounds like KO-Cheifs.. anyways. that is when you are up on the inside of the bike goin around in wider circles standing on the peg and cage.. either with two feet on the bike or one. is that what you were asking?? LOL

somebody correct me if I'm wrong please, but that's what I thought it was called...

yes thats exactly what I was asking
Old 12-19-2008, 03:25 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Towlieee

I think there both called zeros
Old 12-19-2008, 03:46 PM
hunts and stunts

I was just goin off of what I heard Thomas say when he was MC'n the last XDL. That's the first time I heard that standing on the inside part of the bike on the cage and peg and the one footed version of the same trick called Kocheece, cocheese, or whatever however you spell it...
Old 12-19-2008, 06:14 PM

They are all zero's arent they?
I can get the bars almost fully turned in when standing on the cage but those pics are old, its all I had to show.
I am thinkin of tryin to steer the bike with the free foot asap here.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Allstar Stunter

Upon1GIXXER750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
You dont NEED a damper for anything
+1
Old 12-19-2008, 09:10 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

do u turn the idle up any more to do those, i tried them a couple times and it felt like i was just going to tip, i wasn't 100% committed at the time so