flat bars or round bars

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 01:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: flat bars or round bars

Originally Posted by purcy89
ouch !!!
Old 12-14-2008, 05:29 AM

j-beats is a decent person

ya i think the round bar or j-beats bar is better. thats the whole reason i came up with it. i was out in vegas with kane and nick apex, and e- dub and flipped a stoppie and the reg 12 bar almost broke my ankle, after that, thats when i was like i am not ****** with a reg bar no more.so i had just started ridin for 905 and i came up with havin a round bar that went with the shape of my bike for style and as well as safety. i know some people say jt holt had the first round bar, but what he had was a lil scrape plate and it was not round. so thats how the round ''J-BEATS BAR '' came out. that was about 5yrs ago on my 03 gsxr 1000.first time everybody saw it and wanted was stuntlife comp.

j-beats
Old 12-14-2008, 05:47 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
the only reason i want a 12 instead of round is becouse i wanna put my foot in the 12... im to tall for foot in seat and the round bar to small to foot in.... my .02cents
Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
but i like my flat bar. i can stick my foot in it, the hell with sticking my foot in the seat and cutting a whole in the seat and sewing that bitch. .

i put my foot in my round bar no probs............. i did have to modify it a little tho (im 6'3)

Old 12-14-2008, 09:01 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by j-beats
ya i think the round bar or j-beats bar is better. thats the whole reason i came up with it. i was out in vegas with kane and nick apex, and e- dub and flipped a stoppie and the reg 12 bar almost broke my ankle, after that, thats when i was like i am not ****** with a reg bar no more.so i had just started ridin for 905 and i came up with havin a round bar that went with the shape of my bike for style and as well as safety. i know some people say jt holt had the first round bar, but what he had was a lil scrape plate and it was not round. so thats how the round ''J-BEATS BAR '' came out. that was about 5yrs ago on my 03 gsxr 1000.first time everybody saw it and wanted was stuntlife comp.

j-beats
and the world has been a better place since
Old 12-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Super Glue It!

LanceR. is a decent person

Originally Posted by crx23
heres what happened to my leg when i highsided my buddys bike that had a 12 bar on it, im pretty sure it was cut from the edge of the bar,last thing to be cut was the tenden
wow bro that **** is ****** SICK!
Old 12-14-2008, 12:04 PM

wheelie_king is a decent person

i have a flat bar rightnow because a friend told me it will protect my subframe?
I can tell you whats better becuase i havent even scraped or touched my bar yet.
I suck!
Wow people getting realy hurt with these flat bars hmm....