another 600rr vs f4i thread, please some insight!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 05:39 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: another 600rr vs f4i thread, please some insight!

Originally Posted by nags
Go with the 05-06 over the 04. MUCH stronger motor.
I've had about 6 different motors. half 03-04 and the other half 05-06. After so long, I couldnt really tell the difference. But theyve all had different gearing as well.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:41 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SIC J
I've had about 6 different motors. half 03-04 and the other half 05-06. After so long, I couldnt really tell the difference. But theyve all had different gearing as well.
I've rode them bone stock back to back and the 05-06 was a beast compared to the 03-04
Old 12-21-2008, 11:48 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

The 600RR is a mans bike! The f4i is just an easy cop out. its for ******! Anybody can do anything on an f4I. F4 easy riders gets no respect from me. IMO it should just be a starter learner bike, or what you get if you cant afford a 600rr, but I dont think "pros" should still be using f4i's unless its just for financial reasons.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:38 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I'd get rid of that thing before you start wasting money on it. i hated my 06 RR big time. everything about that bike pissed me off. the high bp, the impossibleness to circle, the god damn plastic tank and any related maintenance, and the idle crappiness.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:49 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet dude been thinkin bout tha switch for a bit....keep this thread up to date !
Old 12-22-2008, 11:12 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Go with the 05-06 over the 04. MUCH stronger motor.
too late, already have it
i'll keep you guys updated but it 'll take a few weeks. i have to get it checked and approved first to get a license plate on it!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:43 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

after riding an f4i for more than a month or 2 i like more the 600rr everyoine complains about the high bp but i love it bike is really strong and even though is geared ther motor pulls YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT
Old 12-22-2008, 11:44 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by da Liks
too late, already have it
i'll keep you guys updated but it 'll take a few weeks. i have to get it checked and approved first to get a license plate on it!
Congrats Liks , post some stunt pic's now
Old 12-22-2008, 01:58 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shotta
The 600RR is a mans bike! The f4i is just an easy cop out. its for ******! Anybody can do anything on an f4I. F4 easy riders gets no respect from me. IMO it should just be a starter learner bike, or what you get if you cant afford a 600rr, but I dont think "pros" should still be using f4i's unless its just for financial reasons.

I think this is hilarious, and i think the f4i's and 636's are much easier to ride due to the low bp. People still dont give me anymore resp. for ridin one when there killin a "cheater" 636.
"the 600RR is a mans bike"
Old 12-22-2008, 02:26 PM

kwbulldog1 is a decent person

so basically wat im hearing is that since my first stunt bike is my 600rr that once i get it down im gonna be amazing on an f4i... right? Ill take the harder way and keep my 600rr... its alot faster too... which i like
Old 12-22-2008, 03:16 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Wut up fool! haha readin this thread I was like Wheres my boy wit the RR!
I think the RR is a nice bike, being tall I think my issues is the pegs and bars being too close. The BP on the bike never was an issue.

U comin to Stuntwars sucka??
Old 12-22-2008, 03:42 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4ibry
sweet dude been thinkin bout tha switch for a bit....keep this thread up to date !
you aint thinking about ****!!! Stay on the f4i before I slap ya.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by frayz
Wut up fool! haha readin this thread I was like Wheres my boy wit the RR!
I think the RR is a nice bike, being tall I think my issues is the pegs and bars being too close. The BP on the bike never was an issue.

U comin to Stuntwars sucka??
yeah, I tried calling u last night to ask u that exact question. Hit me up lemme know when ur going down.

oh and a tip for 03-04 owners. If you cant afford a sub cage, just use some 1000rr rear pegs. They give you an extra inch or 2. doesnt sound like much, but it feels a whole lot better!

Last edited by Shake; 12-22-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:06 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

yeah, I tried calling u last night to ask u that exact question. Hit me up lemme know when ur going down.

oh and a tip for 03-04 owners. If you cant afford a sub cage, just use some 1000rr rear pegs. They give you an extra inch or 2. doesnt sound like much, but it feels a whole lot better!
ya i seen that this morning. Ima hit u up when I get off work. That was the difference between ur RR and Davids? I know his was cramped as ****, urs wasnt that bad
Old 12-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

haha, im gonna try and find me a cop out f4i and be a *****, i dont want repsect , i want skillz
Old 12-22-2008, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by frayz
ya i seen that this morning. Ima hit u up when I get off work. That was the difference between ur RR and Davids? I know his was cramped as ****, urs wasnt that bad
damn, they paying you to post on stuntlife? hook me up wit dat job!.

BTW I was about to post ur clutch from the side video the other day for that thread, but i was in the christmas spirit so i gave u a pass.
I see chris is killing it though!
Old 12-22-2008, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by R-Benji
haha, im gonna try and find me a cop out f4i and be a *****, i dont want repsect , i want skillz
You dont want skillz, you want people to think you have skillz. Thats like setting a game on easy, then running around telling everyone you beat it! Who cares! BTW you dont have to tell me that your not looking for respect. after all you own an 07 R1!

but i dont want to insult any f4i owners. I think we all owned one or more at one point, all im saying is there comes a time when u should move on. besides 600rrs are getting pretty cheap now.

Last edited by Shake; 12-22-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:23 PM
J Blox

damn, they paying you to post on stuntlife? hook me up wit dat job!.

BTW I was about to post ur clutch from the side video the other day for that thread, but i was in the christmas spirit so i gave u a pass.
I see chris is killing it though!
haha no doubt. I think someone did anyway i been gettin comments on Youtube. And chris is definately killin it. He's splittin wigs everywhere. Blindside Ralph Louies, stallin off all kinds of ****.. nastiness. and I was waitin on one last shipment today and now I 'm out! HOLLA
Old 12-23-2008, 04:52 AM

da Liks is a decent person

the RRs are still very expensive over here in the netherlands. i'm importing this one out of Belgium where bikes are cheaper..
i have to take the race fairings of and make it all stock first.. then i have to swap front ends and make a cage/race rail type of thing.. i'm probably not gonna use a bar on it..
Old 12-23-2008, 09:55 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Name:  flabig.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  50.5 KB

Quick Reply: another 600rr vs f4i thread, please some insight!