some mods and paint

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: some mods and paint

Heres one pic he just sent me

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 12-10-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 12-10-2008, 06:29 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I'm still waiting for my mind to be blown.....
lol
custom jb welded trunk lever... oooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaah lol
Old 12-10-2008, 07:02 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

lol! no. first, that is the led light i bought from hai. its 50 bucks but that ***** solid, gotta be cast iron.. i mean its heavy. + more of those leds.. i cut em down cuz the light hadn't arrived yet and for some reason i thought it was 7", it was only 6".
the lever is a safety lever from a DR mower, hooked to a steel latch from a '68 sears kenmore microwave + a few pieces of steel, a couple of bolts and zip tie. press it and voila'. together they make, what i call, the "foot plate folder downer thingy". and yes i'm trademarking the name.

BAMMMM! minds blown!

Last edited by lee majors; 12-10-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:07 PM

SliverR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** looks solid. Can't wait to wheelie it. LOL
Old 12-10-2008, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by SliverR6
**** looks solid. Can't wait to wheelie it. LOL

+1 i get first dibs though
Old 12-10-2008, 07:21 PM
NealFoReal

yo all i got is 1 pic which i posted up.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:49 PM

more when its done... just wanted people to see some of the mods. thanks for all props. peace.

and thanks to onewheelneal for helpin out
Old 12-11-2008, 12:01 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Nice work dude...
Old 12-11-2008, 02:05 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lee majors
lol! no. first, that is the led light i bought from hai. its 50 bucks but that ***** solid, gotta be cast iron.. i mean its heavy. + more of those leds.. i cut em down cuz the light hadn't arrived yet and for some reason i thought it was 7", it was only 6".
the lever is a safety lever from a DR mower, hooked to a steel latch from a '68 sears kenmore microwave + a few pieces of steel, a couple of bolts and zip tie. press it and voila'. together they make, what i call, the "foot plate folder downer thingy". and yes i'm trademarking the name.

BAMMMM! minds blown!
LOL

just bustin your *****.

& post up a pic of the whole bike.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

BAMMMM! minds blown!

mind blown haha. nice mods!
Old 02-18-2009, 04:53 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

BAMMMM! minds blown!
wait..so wuts it do?
Old 02-19-2009, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by frayz
wait..so wuts it do?

i gotta foot plate on a hinge and sprung. when i press the bar the footplate folds down in under the top of the seat. i did it that way so if i wanted to practice endos i could just fold it down.

will i ever fold it down? probly not
Old 02-19-2009, 11:00 AM

x2weelz is a decent person

Sick mods b, nice job...
Old 02-19-2009, 12:16 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

i love the way a wrapped header looks