CRF450 Exhaust on F4i

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 06:49 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: CRF450 Exhaust on F4i

Originally Posted by nags
Got a new job working nights... I go to bed at like 6-7am and sleep till like 2. I ******* love it
Old 12-05-2008, 06:52 PM

Endo Andy is a decent person

subscribed! lets see how it fits (what a good line lol)
Old 12-05-2008, 06:53 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Nope
was worth a shot buddy get ur forks done yet?
Old 12-05-2008, 06:53 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Got a new job working nights... I go to bed at like 6-7am and sleep till like 2. I ******* love it
Sounds like the glory hole job is working out for you
Old 12-05-2008, 06:55 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by faceless
was worth a shot buddy get ur forks done yet?
I did the springs and fluid but the rebound is still horrible. They're stiffer though. And I'm getting a weird chatter from the pads now

Of course I'm still rolling stoppies on them like nothing changed
Old 12-05-2008, 06:57 PM
GP BIKES INC

I did the springs and fluid but the rebound is still horrible. They're stiffer though. And I'm getting a weird chatter from the pads now

did u check all the settings?? and weird chatter how?? do you have new pads??
Old 12-05-2008, 06:59 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Settings are right but with the stronger springs the rebound valves can't keep up.

The chatter is coming from my front left pad and it's grabbing the rotor weird. It still has meat left but it's real old. I got new pads on the way
Old 12-05-2008, 07:02 PM
GP BIKES INC

Settings are right but with the stronger springs the rebound valves can't keep up.

The chatter is coming from my front left pad and it's grabbing the rotor weird. It still has meat left but it's real old. I got new pads on the way

hate to say it but may have to have it Revalved. and new pads i think may fix it. im not there looking at it or riding it so hard to tell really. but put the pads on and look to revalving it.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:02 PM

Yea, it needs to be revalved for sure. I may just get a CBR1k front end and call it a day
Old 12-05-2008, 08:10 PM

hughes_097 is a decent person

screw it put a 50 exhaust on it lol.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Sounds like the glory hole job is working out for you
. I miss working nights. it doesn't start up again for me until after the first of the year.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:40 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by JEFF4EZ
. I miss working nights. it doesn't start up again for me until after the first of the year.
you work at a glory hole also
Old 12-05-2008, 10:14 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

I got some serious pogo sticks on my f4i... Traxxion Dynamics here did them. New top to bottom, seals, springs, oil, revalved... ALMOST as good as the inverted forks
Old 12-05-2008, 11:27 PM
GP BIKES INC

Yea, it needs to be revalved for sure. I may just get a CBR1k front end and call it a day

actually from what i have heard the 600rr front ends are out this world on the F4i's. id give that a shot. in my opinion. but hey go for it.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by ROWDY
I got some serious pogo sticks on my f4i... Traxxion Dynamics here did them. New top to bottom, seals, springs, oil, revalved... ALMOST as good as the inverted forks
What did they charge?
Old 12-06-2008, 05:53 AM

No 600rr front end for me
Old 12-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl
you work at a glory hole also
That's not what I was saying at all but I see how you could get that from that statement. I do refrideration at nights normally but until after the first of the year I have to work days.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:30 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I got a white brothers raptor 660 muffler on my f4i

it was almost a direct bolt on to my old 2 bro's mid pipe, the white brothers pipe was just slightly too big

I welded 2 plates in it with 1/2" holes drilled in the center with the plates about 3 inches apart.. I also stuffed it as full as I could with exhaust packing

For a shorty aftermarket pipe its pretty damn quiet.. On idle its very quiet.. But it still sounds good!

Way quieter then my two brothers pipe I used to have

Oh ya, didn't have to chop it down at all, Still clears the ground with my shorty 12 bar
Old 12-06-2008, 03:16 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

fyi its wayyy shorter than the f4i front end...u will loose some front end geometry....and its a bitch to mount up w.clip ons and uppper.....also tire hits radiator during hard breakin/stoppies w. clips underneath

but u prolly already kno this
Old 12-06-2008, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by f4ibry
fyi its wayyy shorter than the f4i front end...u will loose some front end geometry....and its a bitch to mount up w.clip ons and uppper.....also tire hits radiator during hard breakin/stoppies w. clips underneath

but u prolly already kno this
Yea I know.. I'd rather keep the F4i **** and have it redone, but I just don't know how much money I want to spend on F4i forks