Streetfighter'd My Bike

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 01:08 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Streetfighter'd My Bike

Originally Posted by R1-Insanity
dude, dont let some of these guys get you down. tons of haters here and most prolly dont even have a piece or have ever

Why does everyone always scream 'haters' when people keep it real? Stop with the hater talk

People are keeping REAL, if its too real for you, then don't post up when you do stupid **** to your bike!

just ripping off the front end of your bike and calling it a street fighter looks stupid.. Either leave it full fairing, or CUSTOMIZE IT

don't just rip it apart on purpose so it looks like trash!

Now if you have a wrecked bike, and street fighter is what you do so you can ride, 'awesome' But if you purposly street fighter a bike, then expect people to tell you the TRUTH, it looks like ***

Btw the bike looks like ****, just like mine currently looks like **** since I wrecked it. Which is why I'm fixing and repainting it so it can be FF again!

Old 12-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
The pics suck, after your done have someone shoot it with a 2008 ish cam..
give him your camera..and he gives you his phone. then his bike pics will look good quality to help us out. and at the same time your wheelie pic will be shitty quality so you can make an excuse to why your so far below BP

deal or no deal ?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:29 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by R-Benji
give him your camera..and he gives you his phone. then his bike pics will look good quality to help us out. and at the same time your wheelie pic will be shitty quality so you can make an excuse to why your so far below BP

deal or no deal ?

Old 12-22-2008, 02:55 PM
KYD
Retarded

KYD is an unknown quantity at this point

mmk i'll say this for like the millionth time or something close to that. This bike was wrecked, the ****** thing cartwheeled through a field and lowsided down the street...the front end i **** you no was held on with 1 bolt and about 20 zipties. It was rideable full fairing yes. But if you grabed the front and yanked on it hard enough i would not be suprised if it didnt rip right off. This bike is far from being finished. So as of right now it looks like ****, but when its finished it wont, so be paitent.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:01 PM

H.A.I.Famous is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kollegekyd
the brake lines i know how to get, but its the throttle cables that are gettin me.
If the cables are stilling giving you trouble, Motion Pro will make cables in extended lengths just for that reason. Pretty reasonable too...
Old 12-22-2008, 03:56 PM

cyclefreak207 is a decent person

I think that bike looks good. Build your bike your way...
Old 12-23-2008, 12:37 AM
KYD
Retarded

Originally Posted by H.A.I.Famous
If the cables are stilling giving you trouble, Motion Pro will make cables in extended lengths just for that reason. Pretty reasonable too...
yeah i was trying to avoid that hassle of sending out my cables n having to wait n get em back. I was hopin to get a set off a z1000 or a stock streetfighter type kawi so i could just swap em out. but im thinkin that im gonna have to send em out unless someone knows of a bike that compatable with mine.

n thanx for the props...
Old 12-23-2008, 12:51 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Why does everyone always scream 'haters' when people keep it real? Stop with the hater talk

People are keeping REAL, if its too real for you, then don't post up when you do stupid **** to your bike!

just ripping off the front end of your bike and calling it a street fighter looks stupid.. Either leave it full fairing, or CUSTOMIZE IT

Now if you have a wrecked bike, and street fighter is what you do so you can ride, 'awesome' But if you purposly street fighter a bike, then expect people to tell you the TRUTH, it looks like ***

Btw the bike looks like ****, just like mine currently looks like **** since I wrecked it. Which is why I'm fixing and repainting it so it can be FF again!

FF is lame 3/4 is where its at thats the "truth"
Old 12-23-2008, 12:54 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee

+1 a streetfighter is a raised shortended wheelebase 'completely' modified bike. ripping off the fron isn't a fighter, its just a bike w/o ff
Old 12-23-2008, 11:30 AM

H.A.I.Famous is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kollegekyd
yeah i was trying to avoid that hassle of sending out my cables n having to wait n get em back. I was hopin to get a set off a z1000 or a stock streetfighter type kawi so i could just swap em out. but im thinkin that im gonna have to send em out unless someone knows of a bike that compatable with mine.

n thanx for the props...
Motion Pro can make new extended cables for you. There's no need for you to send your off to get extended if you don't want to. Just let them know what bike you have, and how much longer you want them than stock.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:31 PM
KYD
Retarded

Well here's the stunt piece. still not 100% done. just got a few lil things left to do to it but pretty much finished. Heres what its got...

-Tag T2 cr lo bend DB bars
-Progrip Grips
-Moost EzPull
-636 clutch cable
-Custom Motion Pro Throttle Cables
-Acerbis Blitz Headlight
-04 GSXR Radial Front Master for handbrake
-FTinc Handbrake Adapter Kit
-EBC Double HH pads front n rear
-Motul RBF600 fluids front n rear
-Braided Stainless Lines
-FI Cage
-Homade Roundbar
-RK 520XSO Gold chain
-Vortex +8 Cat5 rear sprocket
-Vortex -1,stock,+1 Front Sprockets
-Hole in rear seat
-Polished Frame
-Powdercoated Wheels
-Custom undertray
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0123092238.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	222268   Click image for larger version

Name:	0205092214.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	222269   Click image for larger version

Name:	0315091635.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	222270   Click image for larger version

Name:	0314092006.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	222271  
Old 03-20-2009, 06:57 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

for the money that you spent on cables/bars/clamps and that aftermarket headlight you coulda bought a whole new front set up headlight and all. so dont use the excuse that it was wrecked so you streetfightered it. i mean if you like it thats all that matters dont gotta make excuses, i think sf looks like **** but i also think its occasionally ok to **** a fat girl so what do i know.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:19 PM
KYD
Retarded

not an excuse entirely. I ride quads a lot so i find it more comfortable and natural to me. ive got $200 into the front end. bars-$50 on closeout, cables-$90, clamps-$10, headlight-$50. Im buyin a FF bike this winter so i'll have both to ride. N that front fairing with all that crap in it(headlights,stay,air dams) weighs a ****** ton. and fat bitches need lovin to
Old 03-20-2009, 07:33 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KYD
not an excuse entirely. I ride quads a lot so i find it more comfortable and natural to me. ive got $200 into the front end. bars-$50 on closeout, cables-$90, clamps-$10, headlight-$50. Im buyin a FF bike this winter so i'll have both to ride. N that front fairing with all that crap in it(headlights,stay,air dams) weighs a ****** ton. and fat bitches need lovin to
i drive my truck alot but im not gonna put a steering wheel on my bike... and weight is not a concern on a stuntbike.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:58 PM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
for the money that you spent on cables/bars/clamps and that aftermarket headlight you coulda bought a whole new front set up headlight and all. so dont use the excuse that it was wrecked so you streetfightered it. i mean if you like it thats all that matters dont gotta make excuses, i think sf looks like **** but i also think its occasionally ok to **** a fat girl so what do i know.
........classic
Old 03-21-2009, 01:04 AM
KYD
Retarded

i drive my truck alot but im not gonna put a steering wheel on my bike... and weight is not a concern on a stuntbike.
lol and i **** your ol' lady but im gonna say were dating
Old 03-21-2009, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by KYD
lol and i **** your ol' lady but im gonna say were dating
my "ol' lady" doesnt **** dudes who ride quads and ride junk *** bikes
Old 03-21-2009, 10:57 PM
KYD
Retarded

haha i do what i can with what i got
Old 03-24-2009, 09:51 AM
STILL ON PROBATION!

WolfmanJack is a decent person

for the money that you spent on cables/bars/clamps and that aftermarket headlight you coulda bought a whole new front set up headlight and all. So dont use the excuse that it was wrecked so you streetfightered it. I mean if you like it thats all that matters dont gotta make excuses, i think sf looks like **** but i also think its occasionally ok to **** a fat girl so what do i know.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:04 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

my "ol' lady" doesnt **** dudes who ride quads and ride junk *** bikes

she ***** a short oompa loompa lookin ****** fugger though so y wouldnt she

Quick Reply: Streetfighter'd My Bike