F4i Sick innovations installation!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 10:16 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point
F4i Sick innovations installation!?

WHERE DO THE SPACERS GO?

Last edited by kaiks; 12-04-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:17 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: F4i Sick innovations installation!?

go to their web page they have the instal.on there..
Old 12-04-2008, 10:22 PM

thanks man i checked and the page is underconstruction
Old 12-04-2008, 11:01 PM

come on guys please help im dying to get this bike out already thanks !!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:02 PM

the plastic pieces go on the left side of the bike before the cage...
Old 12-04-2008, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by havok
the plastic pieces go on the left side of the bike before the cage...
plastic? i just got 2 metal spacers so they basically go between the cage and the mounts on bike and the bolt goes through?
Old 12-04-2008, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by kaiks
plastic? i just got 2 metal spacers so they basically go between the cage and the mounts on bike and the bolt goes through?
opps my bad ( i meant metal
yea they go between the cage and the frame......
Old 12-04-2008, 11:15 PM

opps my bad ( i meant metal
yea they go between the cage and the frame......
AWSOME! thanks man i appreciate it

u get some good rep points from me!
Old 12-05-2008, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by kaiks
AWSOME! thanks man i appreciate it

u get some good rep points from me!
good looking out man..good luck with the cage..
Old 12-05-2008, 10:05 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

F4/ F4i

First of all, open your hardware kit and lay out all the bolts that came in the kit. You should have 2- 10mmx1.25 allen bolts. These are for your left and right front engine mounts. Secondly, you should have 1 small allen bolt with a nut threaded onto it. This is for the lower mount where the 2 sides connect to each other directly behind the exhaust header. You will also find a long threaded rod. This is for the rear engine mount. Lastly, there are 2 black spacers. If you are sitting on the bike, they go to the left front and left rear engine mounts. They go between the cage and the frame.

To get started, remove your left front engine mount and the rear engine mount bolt. Do not remove all the mount at once. This can cause your engine to sag and it will make it difficult to get the bolts started. Next, take the left portion of the cage and drop one of the front engine mount bolts into the left front mount on the cage and have the bolt hanging out of the mount. Take one of your spacers and set it into the frame at the front mount location. Hold the cage up to the engine mounts and get the bolt started only a few turns. DO NOT TIGHTEN THE BOLT YET. Now you want to set the other spacer into the frame at the rear mount location and take the threaded rod, remove one of the nuts and slide it through the cage mount, spacer, and through the engine mount until it is sticking out the other side. Now you will go to the other side of the bike and take the cage piece, drop the bolt through the front mount on the cage and have it hanging out the other side. Hold it up to the engine mounts and get the bolt started only a few turns. DO NOT TIGHTEN THE BOLT YET. Next you want to make sure the threaded rod is sticking through the rear mount. Take the nut that came with it and get it started only a few turns. Now you will take the small allen bolt and get it started into the lower mounts where the 2 sides connect and get the nut threaded on only a few turns. Once all the bolts are started, you can now tighten the cage up. The tightening sequence is important. Start with the lower mount and tighten it up. Next you will go to the rear engine mount and tighten it up. Lastly, tighten your front engine mount bolts and you are ready to stunt!
Old 12-05-2008, 10:07 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
F4/ F4i

First of all, open your hardware kit and lay out all the bolts that came in the kit. You should have 2- 10mmx1.25 allen bolts. These are for your left and right front engine mounts. Secondly, you should have 1 small allen bolt with a nut threaded onto it. This is for the lower mount where the 2 sides connect to each other directly behind the exhaust header. You will also find a long threaded rod. This is for the rear engine mount. Lastly, there are 2 black spacers. If you are sitting on the bike, they go to the left front and left rear engine mounts. They go between the cage and the frame.

To get started, remove your left front engine mount and the rear engine mount bolt. Do not remove all the mount at once. This can cause your engine to sag and it will make it difficult to get the bolts started. Next, take the left portion of the cage and drop one of the front engine mount bolts into the left front mount on the cage and have the bolt hanging out of the mount. Take one of your spacers and set it into the frame at the front mount location. Hold the cage up to the engine mounts and get the bolt started only a few turns. DO NOT TIGHTEN THE BOLT YET. Now you want to set the other spacer into the frame at the rear mount location and take the threaded rod, remove one of the nuts and slide it through the cage mount, spacer, and through the engine mount until it is sticking out the other side. Now you will go to the other side of the bike and take the cage piece, drop the bolt through the front mount on the cage and have it hanging out the other side. Hold it up to the engine mounts and get the bolt started only a few turns. DO NOT TIGHTEN THE BOLT YET. Next you want to make sure the threaded rod is sticking through the rear mount. Take the nut that came with it and get it started only a few turns. Now you will take the small allen bolt and get it started into the lower mounts where the 2 sides connect and get the nut threaded on only a few turns. Once all the bolts are started, you can now tighten the cage up. The tightening sequence is important. Start with the lower mount and tighten it up. Next you will go to the rear engine mount and tighten it up. Lastly, tighten your front engine mount bolts and you are ready to stunt!
No wonder I never get my cages to fit right... Geeez im stupid
Old 12-05-2008, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
F4/ F4i

AWSOME!! thanks a lot this helps out a lot

good looking out man..good luck with the cage..
NP! thanks bro!