The choice

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 03:14 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person
Re: The choice

yeah but all of those problems of being carbed is what my motard has, fuel overflow, foulling plugs, boggin in a wheelie, im kinda used to it
Old 12-03-2008, 03:16 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
yeah but all of those problems of being carbed is what my motard has, fuel overflow, foulling plugs, boggin in a wheelie, im kinda used to it
your motard is lighter and newer with a way better carb design for the bike ...you will do what you think is best , you asked for an oppinion and you have mine
Old 12-03-2008, 03:22 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

thanks dude, im really confused right now man, really confused.

Wish it was like the old days remember, with the 50
Old 12-03-2008, 03:24 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thanks dude, im really confused right now man, really confused.

Wish it was like the old days remember, with the 50
no need to be confused fi is better then carb . can you stunt the carbed bike? yes .. will the fi bike be better? yes ...
Old 12-03-2008, 03:35 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Originally Posted by old man roger
no need to be confused fi is better then carb . can you stunt the carbed bike? yes .. will the fi bike be better? yes ...
yeah but you know how indecisive us kiwi's are haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA
Old 12-03-2008, 03:43 AM
also known as OMR

yeah but you know how indecisive us kiwi's are haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA
that made no ******* sense at all
Old 12-03-2008, 03:45 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

hahahahahaha yeah you like the accents tho haha

yeah im just gonna have to think about this some more, i just HATE having to take my bike to the spot, i just would like to hop on and go to the local spot, 5 mins away, stunt and ride home like i did with the 600rr
Old 12-03-2008, 03:48 AM
also known as OMR

hahahahahaha yeah you like the accents tho haha

yeah im just gonna have to think about this some more, i just HATE having to take my bike to the spot, i just would like to hop on and go to the local spot, 5 mins away, stunt and ride home like i did with the 600rr
speaking of beached whales

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hvha8N3a28U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hvha8N3a28U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 12-03-2008, 03:53 AM
- got blox? -

Kruzah is just really niceKruzah is just really niceKruzah is just really niceKruzah is just really niceKruzah is just really nice

hahahahaha, I knew even before I clicked it it was the beached whale!!!

That **** cracks me up!!
Old 12-03-2008, 03:55 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

hahaha what were they thinking!!!!

man if they did that now all the animal lovers would hit the roof!
Old 12-03-2008, 05:00 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

think i might retire after 4 years, duno man, love the scene, but just dont know these days