brembo squishy?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 10:55 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of
Re: brembo squishy?

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I fixed my ****, problem was ID'd and fixed with a quickness, bike runs great now. have fun riding in the snow tomorrow
i thought you were joining me??
Old 11-29-2008, 11:05 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
i thought you were joining me??

sure, i love snow wheelies
Old 11-30-2008, 01:14 AM

kirny is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
you still got air in the lines

There is NO pump up between foot brake and hand brake on my bike, or my friends.. Gotta get ALL the air out..

You can bleed 500 gallons through a system, and not get all the air bubbles out.

You got to flip both masters around while your bleeding if you want every last bit of air out
i even had clay dix help me bleed it and i always flip the handbrake master but what do you mean when you say you flip the foot master
Old 12-01-2008, 06:08 PM

lczx6r is a decent person

Originally Posted by villa76
They are squishy! Squids^^^^^^^^^^^
I dont know what u've tried, I've only tried the Brembo master and its not squishy at all one finger lock up and i berly have to press it not even much effort.... my front brakes are way squishy compared to that ****! maybe its the steel braided lines that make my difference....
Old 12-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

they feel squishy because the have feel. its not just a quarter inch and its hard as a rock. my maguras the same way, ive ridden on many different bikes with many different handbrakes. the brembos feel squishy at first, just go try it
Old 12-01-2008, 07:07 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Judd
they feel squishy because the have feel. its not just a quarter inch and its hard as a rock. my maguras the same way, ive ridden on many different bikes with many different handbrakes. the brembos feel squishy at first, just go try it
i went out yesterday and it would not lock up for **** so i bled it some more and got some air out. now it feels alot better. plus i got race pads on the bike and the suck unless they are real hot. regardless i need new pads and a rotor any way.what is pissing me off is were the reservoir line hooks up to the master it leeks i think its the line but who knows
Old 12-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

i went out yesterday and it would not lock up for **** so i bled it some more and got some air out. now it feels alot better. plus i got race pads on the bike and the suck unless they are real hot. regardless i need new pads and a rotor any way.what is pissing me off is were the reservoir line hooks up to the master it leeks i think its the line but who knows
they can be a pain in the *** right there. dont know what setup your running, but one of the guys i ride with, his wouldnt lock up for ****, rode the hell out of it, broke the pads into the rotor, it is now the most powerful handbrake ive felt. hohey dual caliper four piston are no joke.

make sure the line isnt just sweating, cuz if it is its the line, mine does that and its annoying as hell.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Brembos are squishy the black ones not the poop old ones. Your line is leaking because you have to zip tie the ends.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lczx6r
I dont know what u've tried, I've only tried the Brembo master and its not squishy at all one finger lock up and i berly have to press it not even much effort.... my front brakes are way squishy compared to that ****! maybe its the steel braided lines that make my difference....
One finger lock has nothing to do with squishy. Im sure your power wheelies arent hard to lock up.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:32 PM

kirny is a decent person

so i have still blead the **** out of it and still when i transition from foot to hand in a wheelie i have to pump my handbrake once before its super solid i have zip ties on the ends of the line from the reservoir to the master and i have steel braded all the way through
Old 12-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by kirny
so i have still blead the **** out of it and still when i transition from foot to hand in a wheelie i have to pump my handbrake once before its super solid i have zip ties on the ends of the line from the reservoir to the master and i have steel braded all the way through
Until you buy the dual caliper this will always happen.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:40 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I had the same problem, no matter how much I bled it it there was always a delay on the hb to fb or vice versa. Went dual caliper and never had to worry about it again
Old 12-02-2008, 02:34 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

SAME THING ON MY R6 JUST BOUGHT A DUAL CALIPER AND SWITCHIN FROM A R1 MASTER TO A 16X18 THE R1 WILL FEEL LIKE A ROCK COMPARED TO THE 16X18
Old 12-02-2008, 02:40 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

thanks for the feedback guys. does anyone no how well the star rotors work??
Old 12-02-2008, 02:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thanks for the feedback guys. does anyone no how well the star rotors work??
636's come stock with star rotors
Old 12-02-2008, 02:48 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

OMR i sent you those pics check your email
Old 12-02-2008, 02:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR i sent you those pics check your email
cool ..
Old 12-02-2008, 04:23 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

take off ur zip ties and use hose clamps for the hose that goes to your reservoir
Old 12-02-2008, 05:48 PM

kirny is a decent person

Originally Posted by secret weapon
take off ur zip ties and use hose clamps for the hose that goes to your reservoir
i figured i should do this just lazy and i was also thinking i would have to just go ahead and dish the money out for the dual caliper
Old 12-02-2008, 05:49 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by secret weapon
I like the way you think.

Quick Reply: brembo squishy?