cathcin idle

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 09:06 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person
cathcin idle

alright ive been workin on it and im just gettin frustrated as ****..im in 1st gear and my idle is at 3k, the bike is choppin on me and i cant smooth it enough for idle to pull...i tried just bringin it up and droppin it if i didnt come to bp right away, still not doin...any help...
Old 11-24-2008, 09:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: cathcin idle

you got the right idea just keep doing it , don't bother chasing it just bang it up quick and high and save it with the brake
Old 11-24-2008, 09:25 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

just keep trying, dont burn yourself out on it or your just give up.. but dont worry one night it'll just be come natural to ya
Old 11-24-2008, 09:29 PM

do i need to staright catch it w the brake as soon as its up or will it catch on its own sometimes?
Old 11-24-2008, 09:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by shayneusaf
do i need to staright catch it w the brake as soon as its up or will it catch on its own sometimes?
when learning i would use the brake every time
Old 11-24-2008, 09:30 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lit
just keep trying, dont burn yourself out on it or your just give up.. but dont worry one night it'll just be come natural to ya

+1 for the most part i remeber i thought i had that **** on lock then would loop lol clutch that **** up till you hit your bar then tap your brake and becareful thats how i learned...
Old 11-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

idle will be right about when your fork tubes are straight, but you gotta clutch it a little pass bp and then save it with the brake but not come to far forward. The easy way to do it is leave you left foot down so if you come to far back you can just stand up and let the bike fall. Or it may seem easier when you feel you foot dragging to help you find balance point
Old 11-24-2008, 09:32 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Cincykillz
+1 for the most part i remeber i thought i had that **** on lock then would loop lol clutch that **** up till you hit your bar then tap your brake and becareful thats how i learned...
that can be a pretty dangerous way to learn
Old 11-24-2008, 09:33 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Lit
idle will be right about when your fork tubes are straight, but you gotta clutch it a little pass bp and then save it with the brake but not come to far forward. The easy way to do it is leave you left foot down so if you come to far back you can just stand up and let the bike fall. Or it may seem easier when you feel you foot dragging to help you find balance point
*** drag
Old 11-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Originally Posted by old man roger
*** drag
i know you had to do it back in the 60's when you were learning.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Lit
i know you had to do it back in the 60's when you were learning.
nope the only time i do a *** drag is if im bored
Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

The problem i had was i would hit highway balance point which you cant catch idle at. so what i did was keep at it till i had break controls then i would turn the idle up a little each time to were you could not puss out. when i finally got it i was at 6k and i clutched it up from a dead stop. when i tried to puss out and let off the gas the bike just kept coming back and i saved it with the break and wala.Thats how i learded but the only problem with this is if you fall off the back and the bike lands on it tires the bike goes saling off and 6k which is a little hard to catch.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:57 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
The problem i had was i would hit highway balance point which you cant catch idle at. so what i did was keep at it till i had break controls then i would turn the idle up a little each time to were you could not puss out. when i finally got it i was at 6k and i clutched it up from a dead stop. when i tried to puss out and let off the gas the bike just kept coming back and i saved it with the break and wala.Thats how i learded but the only problem with this is if you fall off the back and the bike lands on it tires the bike goes saling off and 6k which is a little hard to catch.
it's easy to over heat the brake at 6 grand also ..
Old 11-24-2008, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Cincykillz
i dont have a 12bar yet, would it help? and yea i looped my **** today at like 10 least it wasnt a bad one ...obviously my brake control sucks on the r6, i have great brake control on the fiddy to wtf!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:08 PM
also known as OMR

i dont have a 12bar yet, would it help? and yea i looped my **** today at like 10 least it wasnt a bad one ...obviously my brake control sucks on the r6, i have great brake control on the fiddy to wtf!
ya it will help brake your subframe
Old 11-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Call Dave Cutler and get one of his C4 revolutions subframes and just tell him to throw a 12 bar in with it. There right around 400 dollars and are extremely pimp ****.. https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...me-talk-3.html
Old 11-24-2008, 11:15 PM

**D** is a decent person

Fiddy is waste of time if your learning bro... I don't care what anyone says, its not the same... It teaches you the concept of what should be done but you can't kill it on a fiddy then jump on a big bike and do the same.. Can't do it.. Although fiddies are SOOOOO fun..

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.............
Old 11-25-2008, 08:17 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
it's easy to over heat the brake at 6 grand also ..
that is y i keep it at 3600 now. as soon as i started to get the bike tall enough i turned the idle down . i forgot to mention that
Old 11-25-2008, 10:33 AM

so i should boost the idle up a little bit until i start catchin the feel?
Old 11-25-2008, 10:37 AM
also known as OMR

so i should boost the idle up a little bit until i start catchin the feel?
i wouldn't go any higher then 4 k

Quick Reply: cathcin idle