cathcin idle

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 10:39 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: cathcin idle

Originally Posted by old man roger
nope the only time i do a *** drag is if im bored
so *** drag helps u break the monotony, huh?

Old 11-25-2008, 10:43 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by **D**
Fiddy is waste of time if your learning bro... I don't care what anyone says, its not the same... It teaches you the concept of what should be done but you can't kill it on a fiddy then jump on a big bike and do the same.. Can't do it.. Although fiddies are SOOOOO fun..

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.............
roger, i guess this guy never met dustin
Old 11-25-2008, 10:45 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

I just started trying the same ****. What I did first was hit the 12 bar so I wasn't scared of bringing it all the way back. Once I got that down I started trying the *** drag. I always lean off the seat to the left a little not sure if that's right, but it felt more comfortable to me and it allows your foot to touch the ground better

I started to catch it the only thing I need to get is clutching it up constantly every time. Does anyone have tips on this? Should I just clutch it up hard everytime like I was going to go to the bar and just hit the brake to stop it from touching the bar.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:48 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
you got the right idea just keep doing it , don't bother chasing it just bang it up quick and high and save it with the brake
Originally Posted by A-BX
I just started trying the same ****. What I did first was hit the 12 bar so I wasn't scared of bringing it all the way back. Once I got that down I started trying the *** drag. I always lean off the seat to the left a little not sure if that's right, but it felt more comfortable to me and it allows your foot to touch the ground better

I started to catch it the only thing I need to get is clutching it up constantly every time. Does anyone have tips on this? Should I just clutch it up hard everytime like I was going to go to the bar and just hit the brake to stop it from touching the bar.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
roger, i guess this guy never met dustin
i was thinking the same thing ...lol
Old 11-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by shayneusaf
i dont have a 12bar yet, would it help? and yea i looped my **** today at like 10 least it wasnt a bad one ...obviously my brake control sucks on the r6, i have great brake control on the fiddy to wtf!
If you have good control, on the fiddy you should have no problem on the bike.. It's the same thing just bigger
Old 11-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Lot killer

bortner636 is an unknown quantity at this point

*** drag is no good thats how i learned idle and now when i try to get sit down circles as it starts to fall in my instinc is to put my foot down its hard to get that **** out of ure head