Midwest Mulisha

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 11:09 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Midwest Mulisha

WE ARE AQUIRING FOOTAGE FOR THE MIDWEST MULISHA COMPALATION TAPE- SEND SUPER 8 OR MINI DV FOOTAGE TO
DEREK MURPHY
7562 S. AMES WAY
LITTLETON,CO. 80128 303 944 4296 dsfdlish@yahoo.com

ITS SIMPLE- YOU SEND US (303 PRODUCTIONS) YOUR RECENT STUNT/FREESTYLE FOOTAGE. IF WE USE YOUR FOOTAGE, YOU WILL RECIEVE A PERCENTAGE OF THE DVD'S AT
NO COST TO YOU FOR RE-SALE. THE INITIAL IDEA IS 1000 - 5000 DVD'S WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES AS THE PIECES FALL INTO PLACE, WHICH THEY ALLREADY ARE WITH 5 WELL KNOWN UP AND COMING CREWS BACKING THIS PROJECT, WITH MANY MORE TO COME. WE ALSO HAVE TWO MAJOR COMPANYS READY TO HELP BACK THE REPRODUCTION AND ANY OTHER COST. ITS COMING TOGETHER SMOOTHLY, DON'T BE LEFT OUT, WE WANT TO BRING YOU THE BEST MOVIE TO DATE! I AM CONTEMPLATING A CUT OFF DATE, RIGHT NOW I'D LIKE TO HAVE ALL FOOTAGE BY MID-LATE AUGUST. THE SITE IS UP , AND WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS-DEREK DLISH
Old 07-03-2003, 11:19 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
so, its midwest malitia, but ur accepting tapes from all over???
Old 07-04-2003, 05:10 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
midwest/mountain/prarie regions only...
Old 07-04-2003, 07:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
What....no florida? hows that goin work out?
Old 07-04-2003, 09:02 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GSE Mike
What....no florida? hows that goin work out?
Because it takes ALL of them states to even come close to the skill that Florida offers .
Old 07-04-2003, 09:46 PM

splicer is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys got some southwest states in there...
Old 07-05-2003, 12:07 PM

Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
Because it takes ALL of them states to even come close to the skill that Florida offers .
hahaha you soooooooooooooooo funny ling ling
Old 07-05-2003, 12:09 PM

Originally posted by splicer
you guys got some southwest states in there...
basically no coastal-this is a WIDE region, for ie;look how many teams are compressed into Fla. and Cal. and the N East
Old 07-05-2003, 05:53 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RedlineJimmy

HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

michigan rules
Old 07-05-2003, 06:40 PM

Originally posted by DV8Ryan
HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

michigan rules
so can we count you in?
Old 07-05-2003, 06:54 PM
www.krazywhiteboys.com

KrazyWhite Rich is a decent person
So I guess us Pennsylvania riders are S.O.L.???
Old 07-05-2003, 09:32 PM

man, i'd be lying if i said i didnt want as much fresh talent as possible, hmmm we'll see
Old 07-05-2003, 10:16 PM

Boughetto is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, all this bc of Kyle's post? LOL
Old 07-06-2003, 01:12 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Code Blue has got some stuff for ya. Everybody wants to be from Texas, lol. or maybe not.
Justin a.k.a. Wingnut
Check out the southwest forum
Old 07-06-2003, 02:15 PM

Originally posted by blue95accord
Damn, all this bc of Kyle's post? LOL
no all this bc some of the movies out there over promise and under deliver, we want to bring THE FRESHEST footage to the ENTIRE stunt community.
Old 07-06-2003, 02:17 PM

Originally posted by BunaRocket
Code Blue has got some stuff for ya. Everybody wants to be from Texas, lol. or maybe not.
Justin a.k.a. Wingnut
Check out the southwest forum
great!!!! i have been contacting bit by bit, and the sw region is next. cant wait to see it-derek
Old 07-06-2003, 11:21 PM

sdudgeonr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
D hows it all going sorry i missed your call but i was stuck in OKC so i got in late. i think i'm going ot try to up a crash tape together. all i think it will take is some one filming and me trying to do 12vs or 180 stoppies. wish me luck!
-sean
Old 07-07-2003, 03:10 AM

like i said, keep the camera rollin'hell i just got a bar, so i might contribute to the uhohh section myself (knock on wood)
Old 07-07-2003, 11:00 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Let us know the deadline and we'll get u some of our latest and greatest and not so greatest.
Old 07-07-2003, 12:27 PM

Originally posted by Kyle_PBZ
Let us know the deadline and we'll get u some of our latest and greatest and not so greatest.
august 26

Quick Reply: Midwest Mulisha