hows the weather??

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 01:51 PM

Onesikr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
hows the weather??

im already getting cold weather stircrazy .....its been so shitty in the detroit area. its 32 and light snow today and being at home with my
prego wifey is making me crazy... i used to just get out and ride for a few and get some fresh air now all i do is sit on stuntlife or trukz.com lol....im laid off because of the cold and wont work again till the snow flys and sticks when i can dust off the plowtruck and snowblower lol. anyone else feeling this way??? how do you cope with the stircrazyness
Old 11-16-2008, 01:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: hows the weather??

Originally Posted by K-DOG
im already getting cold weather stircrazy .....its been so shitty in the detroit area. its 32 and light snow today and being at home with my
prego wifey is making me crazy... i used to just get out and ride for a few and get some fresh air now all i do is sit on stuntlife or trukz.com lol....im laid off because of the cold and wont work again till the snow flys and sticks when i can dust off the plowtruck and snowblower lol. anyone else feeling this way??? how do you cope with the stircrazyness
i moved to florida
Old 11-16-2008, 01:57 PM

haha i know right... i wish i wasnt tied down with my house and my work...maybe once baby mama pops the kid out ill start lookin for some warmer weather lol. 75 and sunny sounds good right about now
Old 11-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Rockbottom Rockstar

12Pack is an unknown quantity at this point

it was around 85 yesterday and today it dropped 20 degrees. its nuts and im cold.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:02 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

if its above 40 im good to go riding not riding highways or nothing ... but to practice an hit the spot its good enough for me... sometimes gets a little cold but always have the hot exsauhst for my hands....
Old 11-16-2008, 02:03 PM

stevestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
i moved to florida
haha me to...........
Old 11-16-2008, 02:04 PM

damn it! wheres all the cold weather guys... i want someone to feel my pain...
Old 11-16-2008, 02:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 12Pack
it was around 85 yesterday and today it dropped 20 degrees. its nuts and im cold.
Originally Posted by stevestunt
haha me to...........
you guys are both about 200 miles north of me , its about 65 70 here right now because of the "cold front" but that will be gone in a few days
Old 11-16-2008, 02:16 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Was 38 this morning in south Louisiana. I know thats not cold to you guys up north. But its cold has *** to us peeps that are use to a humid environment, LoL.......Gotta wear the gloves to keep the fingers intact. Hell gotta put the latex gloves under my leather gloves when i hit the streets...Love those latex gloves.....Finger savers....=-)

PS: NO for the dirty minded people, LoL.....=-)
Old 11-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Video games, beer and workouts is the only thing keeping me from losing it.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:19 PM

i need to invest in a xbox or something....but of coarse wifey would bitch about that too....
Old 11-16-2008, 02:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Are you on our team? P.A.R. Trucking. If not, you should join We gets paid yo.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:20 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person

i need to invest in a xbox or something....but of coarse wifey would bitch about that too....
HaHa, oh if she's anything like my ole lady, then yeah she will biatch. I had to buy me another tv and put in our spare bedroom, to make it my gaming room. Trust me she gets tired of wtahcing Call Of Duty and SoCOM, LMAO.....But i love my PS3....w00t!!!...=-)
Old 11-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

I'm putting off getting out there for an hour or so, it's about 76 and was pouring, still grey n wet but stopped raining, maybe time to ride.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:08 PM

GIXXER BOY is a decent person

was 34 dagrees and light snow 24 hrs ago. now its 48 dagrees and sunny today. never know here
Old 11-16-2008, 03:14 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

cold today high of 64
Old 11-16-2008, 04:56 PM

Snow Showers Few Snow Showers Flurries Few Snow Showers Few Snow Showers Extended Forecast
High: 36°
Low: 28° High: 35°
Low: 25° High: 32°
Low: 25° High: 33°
Low: 30° High: 35°
Low: 22°
heres the 5 day forcast for me
Old 11-16-2008, 05:29 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Snow Showers Few Snow Showers Flurries Few Snow Showers Few Snow Showers Extended Forecast
High: 36°
Low: 28° High: 35°
Low: 25° High: 32°
Low: 25° High: 33°
Low: 30° High: 35°
Low: 22°
heres the 5 day forcast for me
minus the snow **** that's still riding weather. went out today at 36° but that won't last.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:11 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

damn it! wheres all the cold weather guys... i want someone to feel my pain...
I snowboard in the winter that keeps me pretty happy that and I drink a lot.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:18 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

im in northern cali and its been in the 80's all week, its been getting kinda chilly out. lol

Quick Reply: hows the weather??