Thrust Company Sprocket Kits?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 11:15 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thrust Company Sprocket Kits?

Originally Posted by Kelm
I'm looking at getting a thrust company stunt sprocket kit for the F4i.... but it doesn't tell me exactly how much it goes up in the back. How much is it gonna go up in the back if I get the "pro" one and would you recommend this? and should I keep the drive 520 or whatever they call it? thanks in advance.

This is what the site said,
first to say

alex kelm forever
Old 11-16-2008, 11:40 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

I'm looking at getting a thrust company stunt sprocket kit for the F4i.... but it doesn't tell me exactly how much it goes up in the back. How much is it gonna go up in the back if I get the "pro" one and would you recommend this? and should I keep the drive 520 or whatever they call it? thanks in advance.

Product detail

Street Stunt Drive Kits Most of these kits will be an increase of about 12-14 teeth net.

PRO Stunt Drive Kits Most of these kits will be an increase of about 20-22 teeth net.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:54 AM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

i thought up in the back is when u do a christ on passanger seat?
Old 11-16-2008, 11:58 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

you have been on here forever and ask a stupid question like this
Old 11-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

they really should give you the option to just select what teeth you want on a sprocket, i've always thought that about there site.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
they really should give you the option to just select what teeth you want on a sprocket, i've always thought that about there site.
i called and told them what i wanted and they said no problem
Old 11-16-2008, 12:24 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

go to motoheaven i think thats the name?they sell thrust and the dude is cool *** hell and you can pick what you want. and he ships fast as hell
Old 11-16-2008, 12:34 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
i called and told them what i wanted and they said no problem
Exactly. And stock f4i pitch is 525.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:08 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

yes, order them from MOTO HEAVEN, Phil is the man! the street kits and pro kits is just a range or teeth.... like a 60+ I think is considered a pro stunt kit.

just order the gears you want... if you want to ride on the street and lots, I recommend a 56 or 58 rear, get a new 16 for the front, 16 is stock, you dont want to run the old one with a new chain, and get a 525 chain, its stronger and will last longer. If you can get a 530 get it, its bigger and stronger and will last longer. I have a 63 on my f4i now, I love it in the parking lot but its absolutely no fun on the street!
Old 11-16-2008, 02:33 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

kelm just use ur finger and call Phil at moto heaven...explain ur kelm from stuntlife and still a squid after 5 years and hell help u out....

they are good people
Old 11-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Parking lot pimpin !

Spaceghost99999 is a decent person

I'm a noob , and I just purchased a F4i stunt ready bike. It has 62 th in rear sprocket. Dual Hoey rear hanbrake . Freestyle Inj. crashcage .Do anybody know if 62 th , would be best to start out learning with. It makes first gear feel like a beast , kind spooked me.I was ******* around with the thang , and popped a whooolie in first gear & and it came down kinda hard ,LOL , almost threw me over the front bars , as If I slammed on my rear brakes! I'm use to ridding the 06 gixxer 1000 , and can wheelie it good , but be going so fast when I bring it down. Not too safe .Just trying to switch up a lil & slow em down. Can I get a "A Man" Not scared though ,I think the steps are , Idle it up , snap the clucth in first gear with one finger and another finger covering the brake , at the same time letting off the throttle ,at 12 oclock the idle should take over making the bike move at the same time lightly tapping the rear brake , to keep it from going back too far .Yeah , easy said than done , but here goes nothing , what the hell
Old 11-16-2008, 09:56 PM

I didn't know the stock F4i tooth count
you have one... go out there and count
Old 11-16-2008, 10:01 PM

smokeymcpot is a decent person

i have a thrust comp kit for my f2. i got the street stunt kit. came wit 14 tooth in front and 52 in the rear.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by f4ibry
kelm just use ur finger and call Phil at moto heaven...explain ur kelm from stuntlife and still a squid after 5 years and hell help u out....

they are good people
some quality advice right there
Old 11-17-2008, 12:34 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by br denis
you have one... go out there and count
Haha yep

and -1 +10 was perfect on the f4i
Old 11-17-2008, 12:41 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by YSRRider
yes, order them from MOTO HEAVEN, Phil is the man! the street kits and pro kits is just a range or teeth.... like a 60+ I think is considered a pro stunt kit.

just order the gears you want... if you want to ride on the street and lots, I recommend a 56 or 58 rear, get a new 16 for the front, 16 is stock, you dont want to run the old one with a new chain, and get a 525 chain, its stronger and will last longer. If you can get a 530 get it, its bigger and stronger and will last longer. I have a 63 on my f4i now, I love it in the parking lot but its absolutely no fun on the street!
blah 63 is fine on hte streets

still can do around 120mph, plenty to kill freeways!

I drive 150 miles 1 way regularly with a 60t on my f4i
Old 11-17-2008, 01:05 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

with the 56 my bike came up just fine in 2nd while playing in traffic, 3rd didnt have the torque, clutch slipped and I think all the attempts is what caused my basket to explode. but I got a minty complete motor for less than a new basket so I cant complain.

Quick Reply: Thrust Company Sprocket Kits?