All stunters are assholes lol

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 10:26 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all
Re: All stunters are ******** lol

GOOD editing on that clip was awesome lol i wanna see more

I just put some modern day zero music and put the volume down on the youtube video lol
Old 11-15-2008, 10:26 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol me and turtle refused to do the interview only reckless steve and kenny are gonna look like dumbass's after they chop it up. And they didnt film us doing a street session they only filmed us in the lot kenny sent them street footage from the same day but after they had left
Old 11-15-2008, 10:32 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

We Got some over here that made to the news lol

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.1.1
Old 11-15-2008, 11:30 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

wow haha im on inside edition!! putting ppls families in danger.....idk what to say, i have so many ppl to thank.

mom, for telling me not to get a bike, i knew u were wrong.
my brother for telling me that yes my bike will do a wheelie.
every gf ive had for letting me **** when it was raining out.
law enforcement agencies of the northeast for driving slow cars.
stuntlife for showing me exactly what a squid is and how to be one.

but mostly turtle for letting me explore my curiosity for man on man rape
Old 11-16-2008, 12:18 AM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to blame this on cops dicking with people riding in lots, so they take it to the streets, but I just hate cops.
A cool one did let me go the other day when I was doing circles in a public park, but I still dislike most of them.
That guy in the interview should not have even tried to defend blatant law breaking like that, he should have said something like "we'll if the f'king cops would stop dicking with us when we riding in the parking lots, I wouldn't be doing crazy **** down the highway".

Last edited by 12oclocker; 11-16-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:51 AM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 12oclocker
I would like to blame this on cops dicking with people riding in lots, so they take it to the streets, but I just hate cops.
A cool one did let me go the other day when I was doing circles in a public park, but I still dislike most of them.
That guy in the interview should not have even tried to defend blatant law breaking like that, he should have said something like "we'll if the f'king cops would stop dicking with us when we riding in the parking lots, I wouldn't be doing crazy **** down the highway".
why lie they see it everyday (internet,Highways) im sure everyone on here will have something stupid to say but i dont give a ****
and to every ******* that says were giving the sport a bad name your *** better not even OWN a street legal bike cause chances are your doing the same **** just no on wants to interview you
Old 11-16-2008, 12:34 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW_53Akubhk - sf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ5J8...eature=related - brazen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx6Rs...eature=related

remember !!! dont try to stop them,just call the police
Old 11-16-2008, 12:49 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Juca

remember !!! dont try to stop them,just call the police
**** that hit them with ur truck!
Old 11-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
those BMORE guys are trouble i tell you
+1 hahaah was that neil at like the 3 second mark
Old 11-16-2008, 04:54 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EJizzle07
why lie they see it everyday (internet,Highways) im sure everyone on here will have something stupid to say but i dont give a ****
and to every ******* that says were giving the sport a bad name your *** better not even OWN a street legal bike cause chances are your doing the same **** just no on wants to interview you
im def giving your sport a bad name. cuz it was an illegal activity way before it was a so called sport...im just sticking to the roots son lol.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:26 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

us Bmore guys see this as a Lifestyle & not a sport .... I guess that can lead to some problems ...lol but we didnt give um much verbal ammo (left that for Adrenalin crew ) we will see how much they **** with what AC kenny said cause believe it or not he was spitting facts about all the other dangers on the road & how statistically speaking we are not any danger to anyone but are selves !!

PS
I miss neal morgan!!! & so does the rest of Baltimore!!!

Last edited by JohnnyBmore; 11-16-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i have been contacted by a handfull of producers over the summer cause they for some reason heard about my accident with me losing my leg and all automatically think i was stunt riding on the streets when i lost my leg, they all seem to miss the real reason- some pot head 17 yr old bitch wasn't paying attention and took me out.....either way....this negative media hurts all stunt riders trying to make a real go of it......yeah, it's cool to be on the news, but this is not positive by any means
Old 11-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

^^^^good point...not the greatiest way to show our sport, beacuse everyone is going to look at this the wrong way, another parent watching telling there kid"and u wanted a bike right??"...there only going to show the negitive side, such ....hope kenny shows whats up
Old 11-16-2008, 07:32 PM
i want a new stuntbike!!!

RIVAL-SHADOW is a decent person

it will be on inside edition on monday.the channel and time are different for everone so look it up!
Old 11-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

imo it was dumb as **** to cooperate with them. They took advantage of you worse than a pimp does of a *****.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:12 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
imo it was dumb as **** to cooperate with them. They took advantage of you worse than a pimp does of a *****.
hell yeah .. lol seriously kenny was talking all kinds of facts about cell phone drivers ,drunk driver, old drivers , you name it !!! but you know they wont show **** about all the strait up stuff he dropped on um .... he had pages with real statistics he had researched talking about cause & death of motorcyclists & other drivers .... but whatever lol

but like kenny told me for his type of business any publicity is good publicity .. just sucks for all the legit cats out there trying to make a go of this as a sport ....

PS
Bmore Xtreme or BmoreX.com was not associated with this !! they just happend to be @ are lot filming ..lol but you know WE STAY STREET!!!!
Old 11-16-2008, 10:40 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

hahahaha reminds me of the old dv8 shirt with the detroit police number on the back so people could call
Old 11-17-2008, 12:45 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
they just need to have a test with a bunch of cones at the dmv so you can get your wheelie permit. cuz if u are in control of the bike then how is that outta control? only inexperienced poppawheeliests are dangerous.
It doesn't matter how good you are, **** can still go wrong..

But I'm sure you'll disagree, figuring you ride without a helmet
Old 11-17-2008, 03:20 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
hell yeah .. lol seriously kenny was talking all kinds of facts about cell phone drivers ,drunk driver, old drivers , you name it !!! but you know they wont show **** about all the strait up stuff he dropped on um .... he had pages with real statistics he had researched talking about cause & death of motorcyclists & other drivers .... but whatever lol

but like kenny told me for his type of business any publicity is good publicity .. just sucks for all the legit cats out there trying to make a go of this as a sport ....

PS
Bmore Xtreme or BmoreX.com was not associated with this !! they just happend to be @ are lot filming ..lol but you know WE STAY STREET!!!!

they did the same thing with my good morning america story....i did an hour long interview and they used about 45 seconds of which i didn't talk about any thing worth while.....all they want is **** to make DRAMA, that's what the news is all about
Old 11-17-2008, 03:40 PM

melloyello is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
It doesn't matter how good you are, **** can still go wrong..

But I'm sure you'll disagree, figuring you ride without a helmet

Exactly. You are never in complete control and when you think you are, you **** up. Things can go way wrong way fast at interstate speeds boys and you know it. If you got a stretch of open road w/o innocent people there then go ahead. This dodging through traffic **** and taunting the police is where the bad publicity comes from.
If you don't think you are endangering others then you need to grow up and realize that you are wrong. If you are going 70mph on the back wheel on a 2 lane and that bikes gets away from you and runs into a car in the other lane well guess what, that's endangerment right there. If you don't think it can happen then keep on doing it.
We have a couple of spots around here to ride where the popo don't bother us. You know why they don't bother us. We don't endanger people. If anyone comes down these roads we get out the way.
Everybody has their own opinion on the subject and you are going to do what you are doing regardless of what anyone else says.

Quick Reply: All stunters are assholes lol