Making ends meet...

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 08:33 AM

NyQuiLx21 is a decent person
Making ends meet...

Just found this site and first of all want to say it's badass

I stunt as much as I possibly can, but man this economy is going down! I've been forced to work two jobs and I'm going to school to have a good future...which pretty much equals very very little time to stunt...and if I try to free up time, then I have no money to stunt

Anyone else have this problem? One similar? I'm curious as to how you guys make ends meet...

Man life is getting rough
Old 11-13-2008, 10:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Making ends meet...

Work every day to pay the mortgage, and I sell drugs to little children to put food on the table for my family.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:23 AM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

I prostitute myself out to other peoples girlfriends, seems to bring in enough extra cash for gas and whatnot.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:24 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
and I sell drugs to little children
Old 11-13-2008, 10:30 AM

keshon is an unknown quantity at this point

i work so much when i finnaly get time to stunt my arms and back are so sore i can only ride like 20 to 30 minutes before im tired as funck and riding like shyt. but i am progressing slowly
Old 11-13-2008, 11:00 AM
!Vertical Chaos!

SRU_ninja41 is a decent person

I don't work...I eat, sleep, and stunt. I make my girl work two jobs! That way she's outta my hair and puttin food on the table and payin the bills!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:19 AM

Nellie636 is a decent person

work two jobs and wifey has a job just to pay daycare... time to stunt is pretty much non-existant
Old 11-13-2008, 11:48 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Who the hell's makin ends meet?
Old 11-13-2008, 01:50 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Witt is a decent person

welfare
Old 11-13-2008, 01:56 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I found a new way to make ends meet. After staring at the VIMAX banner for 2 weeks I have decided to buy VIMAX in bulk and I sell bottles of the pills at the local bars/night clubs, friends.... anyone that is too shy to purchase them on their own, I discretely sell them a bottle in a shaded area and I make 50% profit per sale.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:57 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Moto158
welfare
would that make you a government sponsored stunt rider?? uncle sam loves to stunt
Old 11-13-2008, 02:01 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

speak for yourself...LOL

That's one thing we have not had to do yet and I ben married for 11yrs.
not knockin it though I guess, but dig it>>

I used to have a guy that worked for me makin around $20/hr cash on average, and his wife worked part time sitting on a school bus as an school bus aide...who knew they even had those, but...
he never would get anything done @ work worth what I was paying him... still bitched about being tired and broke, and they got a TON of **** for free off of welfare and whatever free **** he could beg and sign up for!

Sometimes it almost seemed that he was doin better than us, and my wife worked full time!!! he was definately taking advantage of the system... Karma will eat him up tho and he'll eventually have to repay it somehow is how I look at it.
I just liked keepin him around though cuz he would spend hours in the field with me and film hunts for free. um... cuz we obviously weren't gonna be workin! LOL

that's my problem now.... BOW SEASON... and no work to do anyways, and too cold to ride, so I'm spending money doin that all the damn time!!!!
Economy sucks if your'e in residential new construction that's for sure...
Old 11-13-2008, 02:01 PM

selbystunts is an unknown quantity at this point

i stunt on the corner of a busy street with a hat on the ground
makes me about 30 cents a day
and about 3,500 hundred in tickets..... hahahahaha
Old 11-13-2008, 02:04 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I found a new way to make ends meet. After staring at the VIMAX banner for 2 weeks I have decided to buy VIMAX in bulk and I sell bottles of the pills at the local bars/night clubs, friends.... anyone that is too shy to purchase them on their own, I discretely sell them a bottle in a shaded area and I make 50% profit per sale.

I thought you were gonna say smuggling american women's blue jeans to China!

Vroooooooom sucka!!
ha ha :P
Old 11-13-2008, 02:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

Vroooooooom sucka!!
what does the "p" at the end of your post mean ?
Old 11-13-2008, 02:13 PM
hunts and stunts

My daughter sends that to me....
I guess it's a smiley with it's toungue out instead of just this... or

between you and me roger..... it was basically I wanted to let him know I was just teasing him cuz he gets all freaky and self-concious like everyone is pickin on him cuz Stock wasn't playing nice like always and he took it seriously and got paranoid.
PLUS every time he posts up pic's of himself I keep asking him if he's wearing his sister's pants.. It was just me throwin back to that old joke cuz for comedic repetition purposes and a lame sideways smiley...

edit: damit.. stuntlife automatically changed those into smileys.. it was a colon followed by a ) and a semi colon followed by the same ) ... you know...
Old 11-13-2008, 02:13 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

Vroooooooom sucka!!

funny ****** arent ya??????

Originally Posted by old man roger
what does the "p" at the end of your post mean ?
its a smiley with a tongue...... I think you knew that!!!! :P
Old 11-13-2008, 02:15 PM
hunts and stunts

YES I AM! haha I'm fixin to be a bowhuntin ****** in about 30 min tho!
Old 11-13-2008, 02:16 PM

it gets enoying when people talk trash in every post....... but it doesnt bother me anymore.... I'm still gonna give it back. Malott442 got my revenge BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I still laugh when I read the rep that he was getting from other people LOL its all good now....
Old 11-13-2008, 02:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

:p got it ....and no i never knew what the hell it was but people post it all the time

Quick Reply: Making ends meet...