Making ends meet...

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 06:28 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Making ends meet...

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Dillen.... now I want my cut or I'm rattin you out! LOL

and I'm soooo happy I live in Kansas for deer hunting, especially now!
Because now with less and less cheapskate non-QDM(quality deer management) minded out of stater's takin small bucks now cuz they are out of state and it's the last day or whatever, means the bigger bucks will have a chance at growing up so there are even more big Kansas Deer for me to pick from! ...see I don't care if they draw or not, it's the fewer numbers of hunters that I like! Fewer people will be able to afford it.. not that it's always the case, but the people that can afford it are usually more educated about proper QDM. and eventually this will lead to fewer numbers, less pressure becuase the remaining numbers will be better hunters, and in a few years hopefully we'll be seeing it's effects as resident AND non-resident hunters alike!
It is a cause and effect type thing in theory I think...
we got plenty of residents that are idiot hunters about it as it is anyways.....

isn't that right? LOL
eh......they all taste the same! jk
Old 11-14-2008, 06:45 PM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
I go to school fulltime and use my student loans to pay for the baby, my other babies (guns, lots of em), stunting habit, and other luxuries like food and water.

Oh you ******....I've been trying and trying to get my student loans to just be enough to pay my damn tuition and I just got it approved my 2nd semester, first semester I had to pay out of pocket, and that was only by taking 21 credits and I'm STILL working full time on top of that.

Sucks man. How can I be at poverty lever for existing loans (qualified for a hardship) but they tell me I make too much to get loans currently? Might as well just go live for a year in a box and then go to school.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:12 PM

brandon1566 is a decent person

I buy and sell **** off craigslist U'd be suprised at how much **** there is on there to buy and sell and make a shitload of money. ive prolly made 15k in 3 months just buying bikes and selling them.

I recently picked up an 02 f4i with clean title for 800 bucks runs drives fairings ect, also got 08 gsxr 1k engine ecu harness for 700 and a 04 ltz400 for 1k, can u guess where the gixer engines going anyway thats my story.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:52 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

im glad gas prices are dropping i was putting 40 to $50 a day in my truck just to get to and from my jobs i own a construction company and its tuff some times to stay ahead and credit cards = EVIL
Old 11-14-2008, 08:58 PM

zeerider is a decent person

I refuel airplanes. It pays the bills.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:31 PM
injured

purcy89 is a decent person

LIVE WITH UR PARENTS!!! its FREEE!!!!! i make $10 per hour, and i pay my bike payment, insurance, and broken parts, with no prob, well i was... i dislocated my shoulder 3 weeks ago, and the effin Dr. wont release me to go to work yet, so hopefully my rich brother will pay for my bike paypent and insurance next week lol...........
Old 11-15-2008, 12:34 AM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a true f'king story for you guys, my best friend filed bankruptcy, and needed money, so he ended up dropping his girlfriend off to work at a strip club, he drove her to work for a few weeks before she started cheating on him with dudes at the club, and they broke up, talk about some shittyness.
LOL, it was kinda funny at the time, we both had a laugh about it, but he was pretty upset at first.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:22 AM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 12oclocker
I got a true f'king story for you guys, my best friend filed bankruptcy, and needed money, so he ended up dropping his girlfriend off to work at a strip club, he drove her to work for a few weeks before she started cheating on him with dudes at the club, and they broke up, talk about some shittyness.
LOL, it was kinda funny at the time, we both had a laugh about it, but he was pretty upset at first.

well, she made ends meet....they were just the wrong ends.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by CPat
Oh you ******....I've been trying and trying to get my student loans to just be enough to pay my damn tuition and I just got it approved my 2nd semester, first semester I had to pay out of pocket, and that was only by taking 21 credits and I'm STILL working full time on top of that.

Sucks man. How can I be at poverty lever for existing loans (qualified for a hardship) but they tell me I make too much to get loans currently? Might as well just go live for a year in a box and then go to school.
lol.....I remember those times! I worked 55-60 hours per week pulling 20-25 credit hours and wanted to cut my wrists!

I'm finishing my doctorate now, so the student loan allowances from post-grad work is ALOT higher. I dont have a TON of extra money left over to live off of, but barely enough to pay bills and afford a few little things. My post was mostly sarcastic.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol.....I remember those times! I worked 55-60 hours per week pulling 20-25 credit hours and wanted to cut my wrists!

I'm finishing my doctorate now, so the student loan allowances from post-grad work is ALOT higher. I dont have a TON of extra money left over to live off of, but barely enough to pay bills and afford a few little things. My post was mostly sarcastic.
doctor nutz paging doctor nutz
Old 11-15-2008, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
doctor nutz paging doctor nutz
I think he's out of the office today.....somin bout a treestand, a .270, and a grunt call.

Watched one deer SPRINT right in front of me right after hitting the grunt call and was smelling around where I left the deer urine. Was still dark enough I couldnt tell buck or doe.....then it turned and looked up the hill....there's my buddy walking around....and bye bye deer. He said he thought he heard someone talking over the hill DOWN WIND from him . Then he walked all over the place back and forth and ruined my chances of seeing a deer.

I like you old guys, geriatrics are gonna make me alotta money!
Old 11-15-2008, 11:57 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think he's out of the office today.....somin bout a treestand, a .270, and a grunt call.

Watched one deer SPRINT right in front of me right after hitting the grunt call and was smelling around where I left the deer urine. Was still dark enough I couldnt tell buck or doe.....then it turned and looked up the hill....there's my buddy walking around....and bye bye deer. He said he thought he heard someone talking over the hill DOWN WIND from him . Then he walked all over the place back and forth and ruined my chances of seeing a deer.

I like you old guys, geriatrics are gonna make me alotta money!
hell no with obama in office you will be making less then the kids at mcdonalds
Old 11-15-2008, 12:41 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

you don't even know how sore of a spot you just hit Rog!

so I guess that wasn't you that just texted me then Dillen about a 12 point with one irregular tine and a 20"spread... I didn't even see ONE deer...
Old 11-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Stunt club Slovakia

dehacko is a decent person

In the Slovakia, We have the same problem all. I ride stunt
two times a week. I have no more money.
We have 2x more expensive gasoline as you.
My motorcycle jawa cost 150dolars. I use it for stunt.
I have on the tourist driving Hornet 600 2002
Motorbike cost all my money and money my parents

Old 11-15-2008, 01:52 PM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vetter
i just work my *** off in the summer time. 7am -12noon doing side landscaping work then off to the dealership from 2-9. till the end of november then get laid off both jobs. collect unemployment, work under the table and then late February comes around, i come out of my dark, smoky, green basement somewhat like a ground hog. i check the weather. if its nice i go back to work immediately. if not i go back in the basement and play video games/smoke/DJ and what not for another month. ... not really.. i just go back to work.

honestly the trick is to just be cheap with everything. DONT eat fast food. DONT buy stupid **** in at the gas station. cut back on going out to about 2 nights a week. cancel cable. talk less on your cell phone. Cook your own food, its WAY cheaper. Take care of your **** (clothes, cell phone, etc) so you dont have to be buying new **** all the time.

for me the best thing i did was get out from under loans. buy everything with cash and you wont have payments on ****. especially your vehicle. full coverage insurance RAPES! Make do with less.

all in all i dont make a ton of money... i just dont spend anything really.
+frugal living. and don't put your xmas presents on plastic.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:56 PM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=zeerider;3622086]I refuel airplanes. It pays the bills.

you mean..
Old 11-15-2008, 08:41 PM

you don't even know how sore of a spot you just hit Rog!

so I guess that wasn't you that just texted me then Dillen about a 12 point with one irregular tine and a 20"spread... I didn't even see ONE deer...
I'm not even gonna start on Obama......all I gotta say is I'm a gun nut and have alotta other view I wouldnt see eye to eye with him over.

as for the buck........I just wish it was mine!
I'm emailing you the longer story......but as a summary, after my genius buddy and his friend walked back and forth alot, they fell asleep until his friend's wife called for him to come home, so I rode back with them to the house and soon after a gunshot and that buck was dropped and came from a straight line from my ****** treestand.

Needless to say upon seeing it.....I wasn't happy.

Nothing quite like someone benefiting from your work.....see that, a knock on Obama and my dipshit friend! lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	downsized_1115081119.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	216725  
Old 11-16-2008, 11:06 AM

NyQuiLx21 is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAxhDCQ8Ans

WOW...that is nuts...seeing this makes me want to send a 636 or f4i over to you

KILL IT!!
Old 11-16-2008, 12:23 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I'm not even gonna start on Obama......all I gotta say is I'm a gun nut and have alotta other view I wouldnt see eye to eye with him over.

as for the buck........I just wish it was mine!
I'm emailing you the longer story......but as a summary, after my genius buddy and his friend walked back and forth alot, they fell asleep until his friend's wife called for him to come home, so I rode back with them to the house and soon after a gunshot and that buck was dropped and came from a straight line from my ****** treestand.

Needless to say upon seeing it.....I wasn't happy.

Nothing quite like someone benefiting from your work.....see that, a knock on Obama and my dipshit friend! lol
That's a good deer for that dude's first deer, but well under the potential for KS. with a rifle. I wouldv'e let it walk with a rifle in my hand here.
You guys are so lucky you get to hunt the RUT with your rifles in M0.

It just kinda sucks that after measuring his rack and all the deductions he gets, that deer's antler score tanks for it's "true" score. Boone and Crocket is the official trophy club for GUN and bow killed game but there is no Pope n Young for rifle hunters. that's why the minimum score req.'d for B-N-C is way higher with a rifle. I think for a typical whitetail rack BNC it's like 150" MINIMUM and for PNY it's 125" minimum. Much larger with a rifle cuz well... it's easier to kill a big one with a gun. I"m only hunting a 40 yrd semi circle in the woods, not a 300yd one across fields n ****. LOL

if you can find the minimum on here, then more power to ya, but here is a link to try and score it...
http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgReco...Whitetail+Deer

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice deer by any standards, but if I wouldn't pay to get it mounted then I probably wouldv'e let it walk in my situation for another year. It's still bowseason here...

And look at it this way. if you got deer that big runnin around there, then there is 100% chance that there is bigger too.. so hopefully that makes you feel better.
Now call in dead to all other responsabilities, and skip school all this week like a real hunter!!! LOL **** makin ends meet! I need to make the end of my arrow meet a bucks chest cavity!
Old 11-16-2008, 01:03 PM

That's a good deer for that dude's first deer, but well under the potential for KS. with a rifle. I wouldv'e let it walk with a rifle in my hand here.
You guys are so lucky you get to hunt the RUT with your rifles in M0.

It just kinda sucks that after measuring his rack and all the deductions he gets, that deer's antler score tanks for it's "true" score. Boone and Crocket is the official trophy club for GUN and bow killed game but there is no Pope n Young for rifle hunters. that's why the minimum score req.'d for B-N-C is way higher with a rifle. I think for a typical whitetail rack BNC it's like 150" MINIMUM and for PNY it's 125" minimum. Much larger with a rifle cuz well... it's easier to kill a big one with a gun. I"m only hunting a 40 yrd semi circle in the woods, not a 300yd one across fields n ****. LOL

if you can find the minimum on here, then more power to ya, but here is a link to try and score it...
http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgReco...Whitetail+Deer

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice deer by any standards, but if I wouldn't pay to get it mounted then I probably wouldv'e let it walk in my situation for another year. It's still bowseason here...

And look at it this way. if you got deer that big runnin around there, then there is 100% chance that there is bigger too.. so hopefully that makes you feel better.
Now call in dead to all other responsabilities, and skip school all this week like a real hunter!!! LOL **** makin ends meet! I need to make the end of my arrow meet a bucks chest cavity!
**** I wish....I have clinical tests on wednesday, 2 other tests this week, gotta go see the preacher for our wedding on tuesday, and the only day I can get here on time to hunt the afternoon is thursday. But hopefully everyone else is in the same situation as me.

Biggest deer I woulda killed so far, but he was bruised up when we skinned him so I'm hoping theres a bigger one out there that whooped his *** and take a shot at him!

Quick Reply: Making ends meet...