vin # search site , hot or not

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 10:40 PM

solo louisville is a decent person
vin # search site , hot or not

tryin to sell a bike with a bill of sale need a site to runthe vin #, don't know any cops so thats no good .
Old 11-13-2008, 11:10 AM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person
Re: vin # search site , hot or not

can't find one for free. if you do let me know I want to know about a few bikes LOL
Old 11-13-2008, 11:26 AM

streetandcomp is an unknown quantity at this point

just call your local dmv and have them run the vin, you wont have any problems.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:33 AM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

you can try this

https://www.nicb.org/cps/rde/xchg/ni.../vincheck.html
Old 11-13-2008, 11:40 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/rrdmvcheck/mvcheckinq
Old 11-13-2008, 04:04 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by faceless
im goning to have try that out on some no title bikes me and my freind have.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:06 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just bring it by your local police station.. I'm sure they'll run them for you.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:26 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nags
Just bring it by your local police station.. I'm sure they'll run them for you.

what if its stolen, then you go to jail and your out of a bike, thats never any fun.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:30 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thunderacedan
what if its stolen, then you go to jail and your out of a bike, thats never any fun.
you wouldnt go to jail if ur checking to make sure theyre not stolen, theyd just impound the bike.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
you wouldnt go to jail if ur checking to make sure theyre not stolen, theyd just impound the bike.
well either way i would not do it, i just do not trust the police
Old 11-13-2008, 04:38 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

well either way i would not do it, i just do not trust the police
whats not to trust about a cop? if they catch u breaking the law they arrest you... no promises unkept about that
Old 11-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

whats not to trust about a cop? if they catch u breaking the law they arrest you... no promises unkept about that

there LIARS, if you take the bike to the police station to have the vin checked and its hot the cop can arrest you if he wants to be a ***.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:47 PM

there LIARS, if you take the bike to the police station to have the vin checked and its hot the cop can arrest you if he wants to be a ***.
no he cant. its not illegal to unkowingly posess stolen property. they would have to prove that you knew it was stolen, and thats not gonna be possible to prove when your bringing it to the police station to find out if it is stolen. read up on the laws... i know ive been charged with it

ps. humans are liars, its what we do. not sticking up for cops cuz im not real fond of them myself ur statements are just slightly on the ignorant side..
Old 11-13-2008, 05:54 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

no he cant. its not illegal to unkowingly posess stolen property. they would have to prove that you knew it was stolen, and thats not gonna be possible to prove when your bringing it to the police station to find out if it is stolen. read up on the laws... i know ive been charged with it

ps. humans are liars, its what we do. not sticking up for cops cuz im not real fond of them myself ur statements are just slightly on the ignorant side..

ok thanks for the insight
Old 11-14-2008, 07:06 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

It's called Theft By Receiving. They will take you to jail regardless of what you tell them. You will lose your bike. Same goes for the motor numbers.

That's Georgia law. May be different for your state.

-E
Old 11-14-2008, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Evan
It's called Theft By Receiving. They will take you to jail regardless of what you tell them. You will lose your bike. Same goes for the motor numbers.

-E
wrong

According to Georgia Code 16-8-7(a) "A person commits the offense of theft by receiving stolen property when he receives, disposes of, or retains stolen property which he knows or should know was stolen unless the property is received, disposed of, or retained with intent to restore it to the owner. 'Receiving' means acquiring possession or control or lending on the security of the property. (b) In any prosecution under this Code section it shall not be necessary to show a conviction of the principal thief.

which is the way it is in any state. they must prove that you knew it was stolen and the simple act of bringing it to the police station will relieve you of any guilt.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:13 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

-E

What if you take the numbers off from the motor? Can they get you for something for not having numbers on it?
Old 11-14-2008, 07:15 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not a lawyer. Dunno

I just personally know a dozen people who have done time for Theft By Receiving.

-E
Old 11-14-2008, 07:19 AM

I'm not a lawyer. Dunno

I just personally know a dozen people who have done time for Theft By Receiving.

-E
guess they knew the stuff was stolen then
Old 11-14-2008, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Dilts646
What if you take the numbers off from the motor? Can they get you for something for not having numbers on it?
im not sure if thats a crime or not. but you would prob run into some issues trying to register a bike with numbers missing. i know in florida they check to make sure they match up. in ny they dont..

Quick Reply: vin # search site , hot or not