f4i check out??

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 10:56 AM

vagixxer6 is a decent person
f4i check out??

im gonna look at another f4i, i asked about the usual fluid leads and running condition and fork seals. anything else i should be looking at or asking about? suggestions would be great.

thanks
Old 11-12-2008, 11:31 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Re: f4i check out??

make sure it does wheelies
Old 11-12-2008, 12:26 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

just ask them to *** rape you for asking stupid questions.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:37 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

bring a toolbag with you and show him the cash and say ok im willing to buy the bike but only if youll let me pop the fairings and gas tank off and whatever else i feel like inspecting. if he says no then **** em'
cause you are going to do all that stuff to your bike eventually when you have to work on it, and good luck getting your money back if that ***** fucked up. what if the valve cover leaks oil? bottom ear is busted off of the motor where the stator cover bolts to? thermostat hose has tear and leaks radiator fluid? various bolts stripped out? wiring harness all jerryrigged and various wires twisted together? cracked oil pan? cracks in the frame? cracks in the subframe?

dont just ride that **** around the block and assume its fine because it shifts smooth and then say ok i'll buy it.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Highstylesfreestyle.com

pimpnslo is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
bring a toolbag with you and show him the cash and say ok im willing to buy the bike but only if youll let me pop the fairings and gas tank off and whatever else i feel like inspecting. if he says no then **** em'
cause you are going to do all that stuff to your bike eventually when you have to work on it, and good luck getting your money back if that ***** fucked up. what if the valve cover leaks oil? bottom ear is busted off of the motor where the stator cover bolts to? thermostat hose has tear and leaks radiator fluid? various bolts stripped out? wiring harness all jerryrigged and various wires twisted together? cracked oil pan? cracks in the frame? cracks in the subframe?

dont just ride that **** around the block and assume its fine because it shifts smooth and then say ok i'll buy it.
+1
Old 11-12-2008, 01:59 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Eh I wouldn't let someone come start poping parts off my bike

considering 95% of the people out there that ride, can't put a bike back together right, and just **** **** UP!
Old 11-12-2008, 02:09 PM

GORBO is a decent person

cracked frame, cracked subframe, bent rims, cracked swingarm, does the idle jump around bad, drips, repairs (like jb weld) on engine block, engine mounts stripped out, sprocket wear, fucked wiring harness, beat radiator, forks leaking, bent forks, shift through gears, idle pull, engine sound, unknown rattling or knocking, rust in gas tank, clutch slipping, streched chain, bent rotors,

this is all assuming its a stunt bike or you probabley wouldnt have to worry about half of that
Old 11-12-2008, 04:11 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Towlieee
considering 95% of the people out there that ride, can't put a bike back together right, and just **** **** UP!
+1 i wouldnt either

Originally Posted by Tokyo Gorbo
cracked frame, cracked subframe, bent rims, cracked swingarm, does the idle jump around bad, drips, repairs (like jb weld) on engine block, engine mounts stripped out, sprocket wear, fucked wiring harness, beat radiator, forks leaking, bent forks, shift through gears, idle pull, engine sound, unknown rattling or knocking, rust in gas tank, clutch slipping, streched chain, bent rotors,

this is all assuming its a stunt bike or you probabley wouldnt have to worry about half of that
just ride it down the highway and let go of the bars, when you do so if you wreck then you should'nt buy it
Old 11-12-2008, 04:14 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by vagixxer6
im gonna look at another f4i, i asked about the usual fluid leads and running condition and fork seals. anything else i should be looking at or asking about? suggestions would be great.

thanks
is it stunted out yet?
Old 11-12-2008, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
just ask them to *** rape you for asking stupid questions.

thank you for that educated response......retard
Old 11-12-2008, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tokyo Gorbo

rust in the gas tank, thats what im looking for, i didnt think of that. thank you.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:22 PM

GORBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by vagixxer6
rust in the gas tank, thats what im looking for, i didnt think of that. thank you.

howve you been? you remember me from DC right, me you and Martin rode together a few times.

I just picked up a another f4i about a week ago, gonna make a pimpass second stunter out of it
Old 11-12-2008, 11:04 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Towlieee

i wouldnt mind it if someone handed me the cash. i'd crack open a beer and so okay lets inspect the bike and watch the dude grab a wrench and check it out. same as test rides cash in hand. oh and dont ever negotiate over the phone, unless its far away. bring your cash, and a gun maybe, and make your offer on the spot. money talks and bullshit walks. you can score a good deal on that thing.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:29 AM
rip brett bond

08zx6stunter is a decent person

just buy it. who cares
Old 11-13-2008, 05:02 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 08zx6stunter
just buy it. who cares
people like me and him who dont have a lot of money to buy another bike if the first one is fucked up