does anyone know who was the first to do o's on a motorcycle?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 10:20 AM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough
does anyone know who was the first to do o's on a motorcycle?

Whats up every one. i got into a little conversation the other night about stuntin with some friends and we were trying to figure out who was the first to do circles on a bike and who was the first to really stunt? anyone know? we were trying to dig up a lil info on this and didnt really come up with anything. anyone know who it was and how long ago it was. just trying to get a lil info on it out of curiosity.it would kinda be cool to know who started this crazy sport we all live for!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:34 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: does anyone know who was the first to do o's on a motorcycle?

Doug Domokos
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YINDOL7oOU[/YOUTUBE]
Old 11-12-2008, 10:39 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Also, there is Gary and the guy in the first Crusty did a jump and a endo. AND wink 1100.....

http://www.garyrothwell.com
Old 11-12-2008, 10:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

The King!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:50 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I thought it was Bishop, just before he invented the wheelie machine and the internet
Old 11-12-2008, 10:51 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
I thought it was Bishop, just before he invented the wheelie machine and the internet
good point, I forgot about that
Old 11-12-2008, 11:22 AM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough

nice. thanks
Old 11-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

I think Digity was the first to do a circle in a Comp, PureBredRiders.com
Old 11-12-2008, 11:27 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
I think Digity was the first to do a circle in a Comp, PureBredRiders.com
Maybe in a local comp, but not a comp in general... AC was doing them back on an F2. When the F2 was a current model.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i seen doug domokos doing circles when i was around 7 or 8 i think ...im 40 now so!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:35 AM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-

cool clip.. nice find...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:38 AM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
i seen doug domokos doing circles when i was around 7 or 8 i think ...im 40 now so!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn u are old... LOL..

Im 23 and really hope i can bust out 20 cirlces by 25...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:42 AM

H.A.I.Famous is an unknown quantity at this point

If memory serves me correct I think it was...
1st to circle - Doug Domokos
1st Euro - AC Farias
1st after US got big - Matt Gorka
1st to stagger or sit down, can't remember which - Digidy
Old 11-12-2008, 11:49 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by H.A.I.Famous
If memory serves me correct I think it was...
1st to circle - Doug Domokos
1st Euro - AC Farias
1st after US got big - Matt Gorka
1st to stagger or sit down, can't remember which - Digidy
I'm with you on Gorka. And I remember within days of Gorka starting to do foot in bar circles, Joe Brown started doing sitdowns on his ZX6R
Old 11-12-2008, 11:52 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nags
I'm with you on Gorka. And I remember within days of Gorka starting to do foot in bar circles, Joe Brown started doing sitdowns on his ZX6R
chauncie[sp] wasn't doing them before matt ?
Old 11-12-2008, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
chauncie[sp] wasn't doing them before matt ?
Nope.

Matt taught Chauncey and it took Chauncey FOREVER to finally get them. He was chucking his bike left and right and screaming like a mad man at it until one day it finally clicked.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:03 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by nags
Nope.

Matt taught Chauncey and it took Chauncey FOREVER to finally get them. He was chucking his bike left and right and screaming like a mad man at it until one day it finally clicked.
hhmm i don't know why i thought i seen him do it first
Old 11-12-2008, 12:04 PM

CORUPTEDSPEEDTX is a decent person

HOW ABOUT FIRT SPREADER, DOESNT HAVE TO BE AT BP, AND HIGH CHAIR?
Old 11-12-2008, 12:08 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

AC was murderin 0's i think at least 5 years before gettin a f2, i'll call him and check the year, don't think i was part of this world yet
Old 11-12-2008, 12:26 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Rothwell was doing it in 92 way before any ****'s in the US...

Quick Reply: does anyone know who was the first to do o's on a motorcycle?