My first reckless

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 10:45 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My first reckless

Originally Posted by BIG BOZE
YEAH I WAS KINDA WANTING A COPY. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PRETTY FUNNY TO WATCH. THEY BASICALLY PULL UP AND IM HOLDING IT ABOUT 40 MPH AND IM WATCHING A TRAIN IM RIDING PARALLEL TO AT THE SAME SPEED CHECKING OUT THE GRAFITTI AND ALL AND I SEE THE LIGHTS- IM ALL LOOKING BEHIND ME AT THE COP ALL WHILE ON ONE WHEEL.IT WAS FUNNY BUT ALSO IT SUCKED.
thats a tough one cuz you cant act like it was accidental. if youre brave you can use the defense that there was no traffic or pedestrains near you and you werent speeding or veering in and out of your lane. that one is a toss up 50/50 shot really. youll have best of luck with a jury trial on that one as you may be able to convince regular citizens that no one was in danger with what u were doing. reckless endangerment by law refering to putting persons or property at an unreasonable risk of harm. its usually set aside for **** like speeding over 30mph of a posted speed, running from the cops weaving in and out of traffic, driving on someones lawn and **** like that. simply riding a wheelie at a controlled speed in your own lane is not really reckless but the police in most states dont have anything else to define it under so they go with reckless. now if ur ripping a power wheelie at 80mph down the street yahh thats reckless. but ive been charged with disoderly conduct which is defines as causing public alarm and is a more legit charge than reckless. and also less of a big deal in legal terms.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:14 AM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
thats a tough one cuz you cant act like it was accidental. if youre brave you can use the defense that there was no traffic or pedestrains near you and you werent speeding or veering in and out of your lane. that one is a toss up 50/50 shot really. youll have best of luck with a jury trial on that one as you may be able to convince regular citizens that no one was in danger with what u were doing. reckless endangerment by law refering to putting persons or property at an unreasonable risk of harm. its usually set aside for **** like speeding over 30mph of a posted speed, running from the cops weaving in and out of traffic, driving on someones lawn and **** like that. simply riding a wheelie at a controlled speed in your own lane is not really reckless but the police in most states dont have anything else to define it under so they go with reckless. now if ur ripping a power wheelie at 80mph down the street yahh thats reckless. but ive been charged with disoderly conduct which is defines as causing public alarm and is a more legit charge than reckless. and also less of a big deal in legal terms.
You should have your own stuntlife sub forum.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:40 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
You should have your own stuntlife sub forum.
i think im gonna open up a stuntriders consultation firm
Old 11-12-2008, 11:55 AM

BIG BOZE is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i think im gonna open up a stuntriders consultation firm
You would BANK bro!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:06 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Reckless driving is a Class 2 misdemeanor charge

If you can prove in a court of law that you had no "intent"of stunting and it was you know out of control moment then you can maybe get it dropped depends on the Judge..

has to sound good!

I know speeding to elude arrest is a felony charge
Old 11-12-2008, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
Reckless driving is a Class 2 misdemeanor charge

If you can prove in a court of law that you had no "intent"of stunting and it was you know out of control moment then you can maybe get it dropped depends on the Judge..

has to sound good!

I know speeding to elude arrest is a felony charge
it would only depend on the judge if you made the choice of having a bench trial which is not a good idea in a wheelie case, jury trial is your best choice. then its not up to the judge at all its up to 12 ppl and one of them ************* has to like wheelies haha