GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough
Re: Trying a big street session this Sunday in Miami

Originally Posted by old man roger
some one deleted there posts ....lol

I had 2 bike is ready when we riding???
Old 11-18-2008, 06:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 0410R
I had 2 bike is ready when we riding???
tonight in west palm , call me for directions if you want to come up
Old 11-18-2008, 06:45 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

i think venumnos is pablo and i like pablo but saying lot riders can't kill the streets is just so unbelievably stupid it blows my mind , show me one good lot rider that can't kill the streets ...
Actually I have to disagree with this. I've seen a lot of good lot riders that can't "kill the streets". Yea they can do staggered wheelies and under 25mph wheelies/combos, but anything over 50mph, they cant really do anything.

parking lot and high speed wheelies are 2 different games
Old 11-18-2008, 07:04 PM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC J
dude the quality of that footage is horrible! and the camera guy was all over the place even when he was just standing there recording the guy doing circles while the train passed.
it looked like the blair witch of stunt vid's
Old 11-18-2008, 07:13 PM
SQUAD

OollieO RR is a decent person

who cares what the VID looked like?.....who cares how SKILLED they were....point is...THEY WERE DOING IT....and that's whats up
Old 11-18-2008, 07:16 PM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by OollieO RR
who cares what the VID looked like?.....who cares how SKILLED they were....point is...THEY WERE DOING IT....and that's whats up
who cares what you think or say................
Old 11-18-2008, 11:03 PM

venumnos is an unknown quantity at this point

some one deleted there posts ....lol
lol sup roge and come on im not say all there are some riders dat can mainly do lot only why is every one taking what im saying the wrong way ???? lmao .... dude im a put any ones name out there but there are some... i dono maybe the lot grown in to them and they just forget how to kill da streets or something. look im only saying this from past street sessions i've done. like i said before dude i am not talkin **** about the lot nor lot rider. i just like to ride both. i might give you some names next time i see you at the LOT lol
Old 11-19-2008, 01:33 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Actually I have to disagree with this. I've seen a lot of good lot riders that can't "kill the streets". Yea they can do staggered wheelies and under 25mph wheelies/combos, but anything over 50mph, they cant really do anything.

parking lot and high speed wheelies are 2 different games
Originally Posted by venumnos
lol sup roge and come on im not say all there are some riders dat can mainly do lot only why is every one taking what im saying the wrong way ???? lmao .... dude im a put any ones name out there but there are some... i dono maybe the lot grown in to them and they just forget how to kill da streets or something. look im only saying this from past street sessions i've done. like i said before dude i am not talkin **** about the lot nor lot rider. i just like to ride both. i might give you some names next time i see you at the LOT lol
that blows my mind cause i find the faster i go the easier the wheelie , i get bored on the street
Old 11-19-2008, 02:03 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

[quote=Jnutz1;3628561]where were all the pros ??[/quote

Old 11-19-2008, 11:40 AM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

that blows my mind cause i find the faster i go the easier the wheelie , i get bored on the street
thats kinda hard for you to say youve never been on 1 street ride EVER and you ride with mirrors..
Old 11-19-2008, 02:51 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
thats kinda hard for you to say youve never been on 1 street ride EVER and you ride with mirrors..
child you don't know what your talking about i have more miles on one wheel on the streets in one year then you have in your whole life ..

your 1 summer of riding on the street for an hour or two on fridays and usually ending up at the spot does not even compare to my 7 night a week rides till the sun comes up, some times 100's of bikes deep ...

you can't find a street ,ave,or drive in west palm that i haven't wheelied , ripped or eluded on . <<thats a period

Last edited by old man roger; 11-19-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:06 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

dude the quality of that footage is horrible! and the camera guy was all over the place even when he was just standing there recording the guy doing circles while the train passed.

+1, looked like a fun time, but damn that video was pretty bad.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:16 PM
also known as OMR

forgot too address the mirror comment , you and tony have ridden into each other more then once i think and tony broke both daves arm smashing into him so yes i like to have mirrors on my stunt bike so i can see behind me when im turning around at the end of the lot
Old 11-19-2008, 03:21 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

i need a daam handbrake fiting anyone has an exta one for cheap ?????
Old 11-19-2008, 03:36 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by venumnos
geee golly let me write so some of these slow ***** the didnt even finish high school can understand you illiterate *************!! in plain english all i was saying is **** you to the people who are hating on us for riding the streets. now do you understand?? im not hating on the lot at all. i love hitting the lot so we can do the **** we usually dont do on the streets. and who is saying we do this to look cool.. where did you get that from??? i think you have on overactive imagintion and imagin what you want it to say... it's ok buddy were not all perfect.. i stunt for myself. but i dont mind shutting ************ up once in a while. so quick recap : im not hating on the lot at all for one , two **** any one who hates on us for not only killing the lot but also the streets. and im sorry but there are ALOT of people who can ONLY ride the lot they try to ride the streets and barely can do any thing. have to lear how to be versatile.

It sounds like you are the hater
Old 11-19-2008, 03:37 PM

lol old man, i ride the street every single day of my life , ive crushed parts of west palm you prolly dont even know about, theres not one day that goes by that im not almost killed, arrested, fleed , eluded, or just out there for **** sake, your swimming in black water you have know idea whats under you... and riding in the 80's on hurricans is a lil diffrent now a days, you used to top out at 120mph when i cruise at 140mph , really you wanna go there...?
Old 11-19-2008, 03:38 PM

oh ya period
Old 11-19-2008, 03:41 PM
also known as OMR

lol old man, i ride the street every single day of my life , ive crushed parts of west palm you prolly dont even know about, theres not one day that goes by that im not almost killed, arrested, fleed , eluded, or just out there for **** sake, your swimming in black water you have know idea whats under you... and riding in the 80's on hurricans is a lil diffrent now a days, you used to top out at 120mph when i cruise at 140mph , really you wanna go there...?
you are so self important it amazes me , pretty sure my gsxr 1000 and my r6 and my gsxr 750 all had a top speed higher then 120 and you going to the gay bar every night doesn't count as street killing .
Old 11-19-2008, 03:43 PM

you are so self important it amazes me , pretty sure my gsxr 1000 and my r6 and my gsxr 750 all had a top speed higher then 120 and you going to the gay bar every night doesn't count as street killing .
and about tony running in to everything, dont stand on the track when thr trains coming through , OLD MAN..
Old 11-19-2008, 03:43 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

No you sound like kelm+ysr+every other stuntlife squid..

braggin about almost dieing daily, and doing 140mph cruising speed? That just sounds stupid as ****.

It don't matter how good of a rider you are, if you go out intentionally riding like a ******* idiot getting 'almost killed' daily. That's just ******* ignorant.

I cerially hope your age is a misspell, and your 16.. Because I expect that **** from a 16 year old, not a 26 year old

Quick Reply: Trying a big street session this Sunday in Miami