Re: darius on speed...!!!

my mouth...lol and i dont get upset
Old 11-09-2008, 10:30 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by starboynky
my mouth...lol and i dont get upset
how is me telling you to watch your mouth showing me getting upset? I'm still laughing at how much my pointless comment got under your skin. Watch your mouth is a general statement because you apparently are the "internet tough guy" you talked about. I'm not the one that had to attack you personally did I?

If you lighten up and drop the BA attitude you would have a better time on here. R-Benji knows what's up, didn't see him crying.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

first when i said 100 pound wet, how u know i was sayn u or the other hunderd people that are talkn mad smack because there behind a computer. i didnt start u did...and second i really dont know darius never actd like i did, but i do ask him questions time from time on here and myspace and he always ends it with thanks D...so thats where i got d and on the hate thread on jason is where i got jb
Old 11-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sol5269
hahahaha... why cant we all just shut the **** up and ride? why is it that this whole scene has to be about who is doin what or why isnt this person doin that... it should be about ridin with ur boys and chillen afterwards... this "sport" is goin backwards and im ashamed to be a part of it... and im not sayin everyone is like this but its like dealin with a bunch of high school cheerleaders... everyone is bitchin about stupid ****... for example the judging on comps... who gives a **** ur there to do what u like to do and it all starts as fun, but some how everyone loses sight of that... i know im off topic but i gotta throw in my cause its ****** gay... personally i could give a **** about darius or jason britton or anyone else whos name has been dropped in this thread, they all started out as squids and turned into the riders they are today which puts them on the same level as the rest of the people on here. everyone just needs to think about their own **** and stop tryin to get in on everyone elses cause u know what... the people ur talkin about could give a **** about u so why waste ur time givin a **** about them? just get on ur bike and ride it... and if u cant do that then watch from the sidelines... with ur mouth shut and u might learn somethin
<--- Buys you a beer

Originally Posted by binder929rr
well played sir
i like to do my part here on SL

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
this thread is GAY!
<-- buys you a beer as well

SHUT UP AND RIDE , i recently quit myspace and facebook, im about to give up on forums too.

2 wheels = all the happiness i need
Old 11-09-2008, 10:34 PM

EXMrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by starboynky
first when i said 100 pound wet, how u know i was sayn u or the other hunderd people that are talkn mad smack because there behind a computer. i didnt start u did...and second i really dont know darius never actd like i did, but i do ask him questions time from time on here and myspace and he always ends it with thanks D...so thats where i got d and on the hate thread on jason is where i got jb

What you should really be thinking about is why the teachers at your elemtary school didn't teach your proper grammar. Not why darius is not on primetime television.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EXMrider05
What you should really be thinking about is why the teachers at your elemtary school didn't teach your proper grammar. Not why darius is not on primetime television.

tip #1 proof read before bashing someone for grammar
Old 11-09-2008, 11:05 PM

meanthedope is an unknown quantity at this point

lol

Old 11-09-2008, 11:08 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

OMFG, this thread is hilarious.....Let me fill you in on something about starboyky...

StarboyKy is from Kentucky, explains his spelling and wierd *** comments. He also is the guy that sold me the clapped out 636 i suckered myself into buying. He also used to work/Help out around Green's Cycle Salvage, the place he told me he was SPONSORED by (funny thing is, Orville has no recollection of that) seeing how I and now Vertical Limits are the first and only riders he sponsors. When i called him about the issues on the bike, he told me to ask for Starboy, cuz that's what everyone knows him as... But i do owe him a thanks, cuz if not for the clapped out bike, i wouldn't have met orville and have the relationship i do now with them...

But as for the wheelies since a stain.... from what i've heard from people around your area....binder must just now be a stain.... I'm not internet tough guy, i've met you, you've met me.... just callin like i see it man.

as for people calling Darius "D" yes, some of his friends call him "D" for short. As for him not being on Superbikes, i'm sure he could care less, everyone forget he's sponsored by SuperStreet bike? Him and Jason do not get along, it's jason's show, so what do you expect?

So as ole boy said earlier.... shut up and ride!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

pm sent and u havent seen me in qiuet sometime pimpin
Old 11-09-2008, 11:30 PM

PETe P is a decent person

Originally Posted by R-Benji
i shook JB aka jason brittons hand before, but i dont think he remembers me
I gave D(that would be darius) a cigarette at stuntfest oh so long ago!!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:32 PM

PETe P is a decent person

Originally Posted by sol5269
hahahaha... why cant we all just shut the **** up and ride? why is it that this whole scene has to be about who is doin what or why isnt this person doin that... it should be about ridin with ur boys and chillen afterwards... this "sport" is goin backwards and im ashamed to be a part of it... and im not sayin everyone is like this but its like dealin with a bunch of high school cheerleaders... everyone is bitchin about stupid ****... for example the judging on comps... who gives a **** ur there to do what u like to do and it all starts as fun, but some how everyone loses sight of that... i know im off topic but i gotta throw in my cause its ****** gay... personally i could give a **** about darius or jason britton or anyone else whos name has been dropped in this thread, they all started out as squids and turned into the riders they are today which puts them on the same level as the rest of the people on here. everyone just needs to think about their own **** and stop tryin to get in on everyone elses cause u know what... the people ur talkin about could give a **** about u so why waste ur time givin a **** about them? just get on ur bike and ride it... and if u cant do that then watch from the sidelines... with ur mouth shut and u might learn somethin
very true man. but you know as well as i do......It's cold out so people don't have much to do.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:06 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PETe P
very true man. but you know as well as i do......It's cold out so people don't have much to do.
lol... find a hobby then... maybe instead of beatin off to all the people they wish they were they can change it up and actually get a chick to do it for them
Old 11-10-2008, 08:36 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

cause hes skurrd
Old 11-10-2008, 08:51 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
they don't like each other .......and yes JB has that kinda pull on his show!
He asked me to do a interview before I said no thanks. I'd rather watch 30 min straight of shamwow infomercials than Superbikes
Old 11-10-2008, 09:09 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

shamwow is the **** .... till you order it
Old 11-10-2008, 09:15 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
so true
Old 11-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

thanks darius....simple question simple answer...thanks pimpin keep doing what u do...u the man
Old 11-10-2008, 11:31 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
+1
Old 11-11-2008, 02:42 AM
Stuntride.com

k next time send him that question on myspace. he will reply to it and sign it

Love D
Old 11-11-2008, 02:43 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Giggidy Giggidy Goo

Last edited by I_throw_nickels; 11-11-2008 at 02:47 AM.

Quick Reply: darius on speed...!!!