darius on speed...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 04:12 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: darius on speed...!!!

if thats the case why did he drop the mana dvd
Old 11-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
Whamey!
Old 11-08-2008, 04:54 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x

he has butterfingers
Old 11-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

look up darius in the phone book and ask him.

Name:  threadsucks.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  33.0 KB
Old 11-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

first it might be a dumb question but to me it looks like he would have some footage shown, second whoever threw out the stop using jb instead of jason briition and u thought i was talking about joe brown..WHAT jb/speed/superbikes/drama between him and darius where would u get joe brown...? I like it when a REAL SYORY comes out!! The truth about why this is and isn't...why dennis really left the streetfightz, why threw isnt teaching the wheelie school for the starboyz, why chubbz and scott dont get along anymore...maybe its just me but some people like to know the story behind the scences....

maybe d (thats darius) would get on here and answer...maybe he dont give a ****, maybe its pissing him off about the whole thing...i guess **** it ill never get to see d rip it up on tv for us...guess ill still to his dvds
Old 11-08-2008, 07:58 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

Old 11-08-2008, 08:13 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by starboynky
first it might be a dumb question but to me it looks like he would have some footage shown, second whoever threw out the stop using jb instead of jason briition and u thought i was talking about joe brown..WHAT jb/speed/superbikes/drama between him and darius where would u get joe brown...? I like it when a REAL SYORY comes out!! The truth about why this is and isn't...why dennis really left the streetfightz, why threw isnt teaching the wheelie school for the starboyz, why chubbz and scott dont get along anymore...maybe its just me but some people like to know the story behind the scences....

maybe d (thats darius) would get on here and answer...maybe he dont give a ****, maybe its pissing him off about the whole thing...i guess **** it ill never get to see d rip it up on tv for us...guess ill still to his dvds

1.) don't try to school me with your 1 year of knowledge

2.) they don't call him "d" and they don't call jason britton "jb" so stop making nicknames for people you've never even seen in person.

3.) it's THEW, not THREW. Probably do'nt even know what that nickname stemmed from either. You might if you slept on the floor of his house with rodge, merk, and gorka....but what do I know from experience.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binder929rr
1.) don't try to school me with your 1 year of knowledge

2.) they don't call him "d" and they don't call jason britton "jb" so stop making nicknames for people you've never even seen in person.

3.) it's THEW, not THREW. Probably do'nt even know what that nickname stemmed from either. You might if you slept on the floor of his house with rodge, merk, and gorka....but what do I know from experience.

well said, i dont know D aka darius , i also dont know JV aka Joe vertical
i shook JB aka jason brittons hand before, but i dont think he remembers me

with that being said. im not gonna make a thread asking why JB wont Let D and JV have cupcakes and tea while filming superbikes. and im wondering why SB doesnt film SFS ROC and air that as well.

i also think JB is mad at TJ (tundra joe) cuz the 518 halloween ride didnt make the show
Old 11-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Stuntride.com

here he is on tv...stop crying now

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPpYB9aCTfI[/YOUTUBE]
Old 11-08-2008, 11:08 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

this thread is rediculous but your avatar is bomb so that kinda makes up for it lol
Old 11-08-2008, 11:59 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

prob because they are givin the airtine to the guys that are goin too all the comps and not just a few, trust me darius is not the best out there at all time. there are many people out there pushin this sport to the next level. just sayin hes not THE best.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:04 AM

jbstunts is a decent person

the rue story? its called OTHER peoples business. what the **** do u wanna know other peeps personal bussiness. guess u got no life of your own so u gotta live through others
Old 11-09-2008, 02:49 AM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha... why cant we all just shut the **** up and ride? why is it that this whole scene has to be about who is doin what or why isnt this person doin that... it should be about ridin with ur boys and chillen afterwards... this "sport" is goin backwards and im ashamed to be a part of it... and im not sayin everyone is like this but its like dealin with a bunch of high school cheerleaders... everyone is bitchin about stupid ****... for example the judging on comps... who gives a **** ur there to do what u like to do and it all starts as fun, but some how everyone loses sight of that... i know im off topic but i gotta throw in my cause its ****** gay... personally i could give a **** about darius or jason britton or anyone else whos name has been dropped in this thread, they all started out as squids and turned into the riders they are today which puts them on the same level as the rest of the people on here. everyone just needs to think about their own **** and stop tryin to get in on everyone elses cause u know what... the people ur talkin about could give a **** about u so why waste ur time givin a **** about them? just get on ur bike and ride it... and if u cant do that then watch from the sidelines... with ur mouth shut and u might learn somethin
Old 11-09-2008, 07:33 AM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by R-Benji
well said, i dont know D aka darius , i also dont know JV aka Joe vertical
i shook JB aka jason brittons hand before, but i dont think he remembers me

with that being said. im not gonna make a thread asking why JB wont Let D and JV have cupcakes and tea while filming superbikes. and im wondering why SB doesnt film SFS ROC and air that as well.

i also think JB is mad at TJ (tundra joe) cuz the 518 halloween ride didnt make the show
well played sir
Old 11-09-2008, 08:38 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

they don't like each other .......and yes JB has that kinda pull on his show!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Regular StuntLifer

the hate...thanks

binder if u would read the other post on jason and the hate on him, everyone else said jb, one more time for ya if u didnt read the first post, who elese would it have been, lets see here, speed channel, superbikes, umm i think that jb would stand for jason brittion, and thew, my spelling isnt the best, and if ur not gonna do anything then hate on someones thread shut the **** up....I love when 100 pound soaking wet people say **** when there behind a computer, but i would bet my wooden nickel set they wouldnt say **** if they seen the guy there talking **** about in person...stock now i see why u talk ****, and why u say what u say....third this is my new ID my other got lost with my other computer,house,ect ive been a member for yrs and been riding whoolies since u was a stain in your mothers pants
Old 11-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Regular StuntLifer

and D when he emails u ALWAYS ALWAYS signs out D...dumbass
Old 11-09-2008, 10:03 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

this thread is GAY!
Old 11-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Regular StuntLifer

^^^^ur about right, all i ask was a simple question, to see if anyone knew why...? When someone on here ask a question the get hounded by dumbass remarks, and gettn called squids. Everyone one i know startd by doing ten foot wheelies and a stop sign stopie. Now that they can do more they forget that they once to was a squid. Hope about helping the guy that startd like u, and wants to learn and help them set up thier bikes and give advice on how the trick is done. Not calling him squid because he cant..i think everyone was a squid at one time...well maybe not scary gary buy everyone elese
Old 11-09-2008, 10:22 AM
back in the saddle again

the hate...thanks

binder if u would read the other post on jason and the hate on him, everyone else said jb, one more time for ya if u didnt read the first post, who elese would it have been, lets see here, speed channel, superbikes, umm i think that jb would stand for jason brittion, and thew, my spelling isnt the best, and if ur not gonna do anything then hate on someones thread shut the **** up....I love when 100 pound soaking wet people say **** when there behind a computer, but i would bet my wooden nickel set they wouldnt say **** if they seen the guy there talking **** about in person...stock now i see why u talk ****, and why u say what u say....third this is my new ID my other got lost with my other computer,house,ect ive been a member for yrs and been riding whoolies since u was a stain in your mothers pants

haha, that's hilarious! I find it funny that people actually get upset over something like someone else's post on stuntlife. Your reaction does nothing but make me laugh.

100lbs soaking wet? you apparently don't know who you're talking to so watch your mouth.

Quick Reply: darius on speed...!!!