haha funny trip to gas station...

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 10:48 PM

Guru is a decent person
haha funny trip to gas station...

so me and my girl are going to 711 for some hot chocolate and i walked over to the magazines just cause i was bored and i am looking at them and see one called urban ink

so i figure ill check it out for a good laugh... well i open it and start laughing at some of the horrible ink and then i am flipping through and see a bike doing a wheelie....

went back to see its jbeats and there is like a 3 page spread on him with tats and riding.....

havent read it yet(dont have to poop yet) but they interview him.... should be good reading.....

just thought that was funny!!!

anyways
Old 11-06-2008, 10:51 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: haha funny trip to gas station...

Originally Posted by Guru
so me and my girl are going to 711 for some hot chocolate and i walked over to the magazines just cause i was bored and i am looking at them and see one called urban ink

so i figure ill check it out for a good laugh... well i open it and start laughing at some of the horrible ink and then i am flipping through and see a bike doing a wheelie....

went back to see its jbeats and there is like a 3 page spread on him with tats and riding.....

havent read it yet(dont have to poop yet) but they interview him.... should be good reading.....

just thought that was funny!!!

anyways
i posted about that in their video thread. i just saw it at 7-11 today too. i guess warren doesnt have any ink since the only pic of him is with his clothes on leaned up against the car in the background?