Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 07:44 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
if you stop for them then yeah they'll be more than happy to take your bike out of the parking lot for you

. . . . .
Old 10-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I'm gonna **** with my clutch lever a little bit tonight. It's doesn't disengage until it's pulled in almost fully against the grip. I'm pretty sure that's why I need so much throttle even in first to wheelie. It's not slipping enough 1 fingering it.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:45 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
its supposed to rain tomorrow not sunday. what'd you call me the other week. oh thats right - a slacker. stop being a ****** slacker and come out on sunday skippy
not a slacker , im lazy ! there's a difference ! but generally i dont do to many bigger street rides . too many people im not '' ok '' with riding close to me . id rather make a few calls and just rip the hood
Old 10-23-2009, 07:46 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yeah okay - he said you should be good to go probably meaning you wont be knocked out or anything like that but im sure its not gonna be to comfy putting a helmet on after having surgery i know i wouldnt be going but whatever - if you come bring your helmet cam lol

yo toneth u got a helmet cam? sweet ... what kind and how much im thinking of getting one...
Old 10-23-2009, 07:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by toneth
I'm gonna **** with my clutch lever a little bit tonight. It's doesn't disengage until it's pulled in almost fully against the grip. I'm pretty sure that's why I need so much throttle even in first to wheelie. It's not slipping enough 1 fingering it.

u should get that righteous lever ... that **** is
Old 10-23-2009, 07:51 PM
www.GRAMX.com

im out taking wifey out to dinner and gonna have a good night
Old 10-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yo toneth u got a helmet cam? sweet ... what kind and how much im thinking of getting one...
I got that new Contour HD. I paid about $300 for it. The HD quality is dope during the daytime. It's not bad at night either as long as you're in a well lit area. The sound on it ain't great though.
http://vholdr.com/contourhd/helmetcam

Theres a lot of vids on that site to that people upload that shows the quality.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
not a slacker , im lazy ! there's a difference ! but generally i dont do to many bigger street rides . too many people im not '' ok '' with riding close to me . id rather make a few calls and just rip the hood
ima call you a slacker anyway lol. sooooo lets go rip the hood one day ****** and you never hit me back on these ****** clip ons asshoe. you want them or should i get rid of them elsewhere?
Old 10-23-2009, 08:52 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

sooo the rim and radiator are on I just need to start it tomorrow and see if the radiator leaks and if it leaks then no streetride sunday for me
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG01722.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	232876   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG01723.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	232877  
Old 10-23-2009, 09:16 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen

what spot is that it looks sick...and these pics came out real good
Old 10-23-2009, 10:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats the spot that 100 squids rolled into last night lol.
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

like i said the only ppl that hit up spots is me an sicco... the dude on the ducati was just with us ... he happen to call those ppl to meet up with cuz he dont know bout spot an keeping on the dl... they r not into wheelies... an the other 2 kids we were with that do stunt dont go to spots unless they are invited to or told that its ok to go there... so simple as that... u act like now they are gonna go there to practice there knee draggin skills... an the only reason we came with 3 other ppl was becouse i thought there was gonna be like 3 4 of u guys i didnt know the whole stuntlife ny stunters thread was gonna be there....

an once i saw that you guys werent to happy what did i do did i stick around an be like i dont give a ****.... no i left an told all the squids to leave to an thats that... stop acting like i disrespected someones spot .... an it got shut down ... cuz it didnt...

how bout when i was in my spot with sicco inolen leah an some other ppl an ricky came an someone else.... i didnt say **** everyone is more then welcome to my spot... an when i said try not to do burnouts in the beggining cuz i dont wanna make it hot... an inolen was drifting did i say anything no... so u guys really need to chill the **** out... no one got shut down ... we left the spot with the squids an i came back alone.... it aint my fault a squid calleed 10 other guys.. i didnt even know the dude like that... point blank an if u wanna keep ur dl sppots to urself then do w.e u gto do...
NealFoReal

yo how much does an f4i fuel pump sell for?
Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
like i said the only ppl that hit up spots is me an sicco... the dude on the ducati was just with us ... he happen to call those ppl to meet up with cuz he dont know bout spot an keeping on the dl... they r not into wheelies... an the other 2 kids we were with that do stunt dont go to spots unless they are invited to or told that its ok to go there... so simple as that... u act like now they are gonna go there to practice there knee draggin skills... an the only reason we came with 3 other ppl was becouse i thought there was gonna be like 3 4 of u guys i didnt know the whole stuntlife ny stunters thread was gonna be there....

an once i saw that you guys werent to happy what did i do did i stick around an be like i dont give a ****.... no i left an told all the squids to leave to an thats that... stop acting like i disrespected someones spot .... an it got shut down ... cuz it didnt...

how bout when i was in my spot with sicco inolen leah an some other ppl an ricky came an someone else.... i didnt say **** everyone is more then welcome to my spot... an when i said try not to do burnouts in the beggining cuz i dont wanna make it hot... an inolen was drifting did i say anything no... so u guys really need to chill the **** out... no one got shut down ... we left the spot with the squids an i came back alone.... it aint my fault a squid calleed 10 other guys.. i didnt even know the dude like that... point blank an if u wanna keep ur dl sppots to urself then do w.e u gto do...
yo seriously nate theres no talkin to you or sicco. you both dont seem to grasp what the **** we're sayin so theres no point in talkin about it. you keep saying its not your fault - who's fault is it then??? you brought the one person who decided it was cool to call all his boys. you rolled in there with 15 people so you need to chill the **** out. its not my fault that 15 people rolled up in there - i didnt call em. the kid on the ducati dont know about keepin spots dl is one thing - youre not a newbie and you do know about keeping spots dl. end of story. im done talkin about it. you wanna rebut anything i just said do you

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 10-23-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:11 PM

resage is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sicc0

http://www.goprocamera.com/?_kk=gopr...FUdM5Qoduy1qrQ

The gopro cam is pretty nice, they just released an HD one for $300 about few days ago. Records in like 1080p. The quality is nice and its a wide angle lens, check out the preview vids.

Last edited by resage; 10-23-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:16 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

i understand that we should of never brought that douche in the beggining an thats our fault... but thats it... no 1 is going back there that dont belong.. the spot is still there.. no 1 got shut down and thats it... if u dont want me to go to that spot say the word i dont have to be on no ones dick just to ride at a spot...

anywayz im out ssee u homos sunday .... ill make sure not to roll up with 1 dude that calls 20....
Old 10-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

vroom vroom
Old 10-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yo how much does an f4i fuel pump sell for?
not sure, but i know that if you get a tank WITH a fuel pump it's at least 100 bucks more then if it dont have one
Old 10-23-2009, 11:01 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

that spot is ******* sweet...to bad it will be gone in a week those squids are going to have a blast pow powing into those vehicles in broad day light haha
Old 10-24-2009, 01:24 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
not sure, but i know that if you get a tank WITH a fuel pump it's at least 100 bucks more then if it dont have one
yeah i looked on ebay and saw prices ranging from $45 shipped up to $110 shipped lol. Who the **** would pay $110 for a fuel pump

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses