Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 07:17 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

dam wat did i miss inprolen
Old 10-23-2009, 07:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
holy **** its not that serious.... the ppl that came dont stunt an dont even like to ride streets let alone a parking lot... they do b.s highway speeding... its not like the spot is blown up an someone came back an left burn out marks everywhere.... all that happend was we brung 1 wrong person that didnt know that it was a d.l spot an called his boys... but once we saw that it was getting retarded we left.... end of that...
Originally Posted by Sicc0
.... didnt wanna give it up but there it is so stop blaming me .... cracker
yea thnx Nate i was gettin bashed here ....
and they acting like little girls .... oooo did someone take ur barbie doll? huh?
you guys are both nuts. spots aint easy to come by so when you bring that many people to a spot it highly increases the chance of losing it. If we rolled up into your spot with that many people you guys would be tight because now that many more people know about the spot and you have a higher chance of random squids going there to practice their pow pows or fast wheelies like you said they like to practice. Thats the evolution of a spot - someone finds it and then brings someone and eventually too many people know about it and it gets blown up. And you're saying they dont like to practice lot **** then there was definitely no reason for them to be there.

Now you're callin us babies lol - the whole difference is if I was coming to your spot I wouldnt bring anyone with me - you guys rolled up in their deep. I know you're gonna say that you only rolled in there with 4 other people but that goes to show what I just mentioned - someone from your group of 4 people told another 10 people and the 2nd group of 10 people called other people that they were waiting for to show up. So best believe that when one of them decides they wanna go try to work on slow wheelies, they now know a spot to go and practice at. But its whatever - whats done is done but I seriously would never tell you guys where my next DL spot is Mitchell is open to the public though
Old 10-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
Sounds like Toneth and Sicco need to throw down. Maybe they can go at it after Eric and JoeJoe
I'm pretty sure we were both ****** around.
No boxing or fighting in general for me for a while unless it's necessary. I gotta have surgery tomorrow and it's gonna take me a while to heal up.

A couple years ago I stepped on some kids sneaker which ended up leading to a fight with with one dude at a bar in an unfamiliar lounge/bar type not in my hood. The kid couldn't really fight at all so after he was done it ended up with me fighting his boy. Next thing I know I got maddd dudes jumping me swinging on me from all around. I was getting rocked from all over so I tried backing up so I could get my back against a wall so I could see where they were coming from and nobody could hit me from behind since they started surrounding me. Dude's were on some real ***** ****. I didn't realize that there was a single step up leading to the bar, and tripped over it as I was walking backwards trying to get against a wall. I remember as I was stumbling back falling thinking to myself "oh **** this is gonna be bad" and seeing these dudes starting to swarm. Some fat kid jumped on me and the last thing I remembered was having him in headlock holding him mad close to my chest so he couldn't get leverage to hit me and hittin him in the ear. The last thing I remember is getting kicked in the head a few times while we were on the floor. I woke up like 10 minutes later fucked up beyond belief. It turns out that the kid I got in a fight with basically came with a party bus full of people. The bouncer said the dudes were like 15 deep, and literally every single one of them jumped me. Dude said he was hitting them with flashlights and **** trying to get them off me but he couldn't. They stomped me out for basically 5 minutes straight even when I was unconscious. I been jumped before, but never this bad... I couldn't cover up because I was ******* unconscious. My one boy who I was with was out front talking to some fat chick the entire ******* time. I got up, went to my car, and was ******* covered in blood from head to toe, so much that my socks were soaked. I was missing 2 teeth, my nose was broke, my head was split open in 2 diff places, my lip was ripped completely in half up to where my mustache grows, **** was like hanging over my bottom lip,and no joke my face had ******* timberland imprints on it.. not to mention my entire body being black and blue. I got lumped up something serious. I had to drive myself to the hospital to get stitched up that was a shitty *** ride.

Anyways as a result of that I'm getting dental implants tomorrow. Apparently they gotta cut open your gums and crack and dig out parts of your jaw bone with a hammer and a chisel and drill these metal rods into your jawbone, and you can't put any pressure on them for a long time or they could become loose and then the implants are worthless. I hope it ain't that bad though because I wanna ride on Sunday.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 10-23-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:31 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you guys are both nuts. spots aint easy to come by so when you bring that many people to a spot it highly increases the chance of losing it. If we rolled up into your spot with that many people you guys would be tight because now that many more people know about the spot and you have a higher chance of random squids going there to practice their pow pows or fast wheelies like you said they like to practice. Thats the evolution of a spot - someone finds it and then brings someone and eventually too many people know about it and it gets blown up. And you're saying they dont like to practice lot **** then there was definitely no reason for them to be there.

Now you're callin us babies lol - the whole difference is if I was coming to your spot I wouldnt bring anyone with me - you guys rolled up in their deep. I know you're gonna say that you only rolled in there with 4 other people but that goes to show what I just mentioned - someone from your group of 4 people told another 10 people and the 2nd group of 10 people called other people that they were waiting for to show up. So best believe that when one of them decides they wanna go try to work on slow wheelies, they now know a spot to go and practice at. But its whatever - whats done is done but I seriously would never tell you guys where my next DL spot is Mitchell is open to the public though
you would have to tell me where it is ....... even though i would prob never show up ..... its the principal of the matter lol
Old 10-23-2009, 07:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
you would have to tell me where it is ....... even though i would prob never show up ..... its the principal of the matter lol
ima post up a thread with directions to get there lol. you comin out on sunday for the halloween ride
Old 10-23-2009, 07:34 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Mitchell is open to the public though
good try ... do they provide towing service back to ur garage or the tow pound lol
Old 10-23-2009, 07:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

got my tire :D ******* 190 but a rim and a tire it is :D
Old 10-23-2009, 07:36 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

oo and I need more red blocks everyone come on peeps get at that I wanna make a full red bar
Old 10-23-2009, 07:37 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

damn toneth wrote a ******* essay ... i dont even feel like reading that ****
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
that was a long ****** story and i was tryin to figure out what the point was lol - but when i got to the end i realized. youre not gonna be ridin on sunday you should postpone that **** til next weekend if you wanna ride on sunday. fo sho

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

ima post up a thread with directions to get there lol. you comin out on sunday for the halloween ride
nope lol pretty sure it gonna rain . i know ill be in brooklyn at some point this weekend to go see dizzo while he is here but doubt ill ride at all this weekend ..... too cold
Old 10-23-2009, 07:38 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by *trix*
oo and I need more red blocks everyone come on peeps get at that I wanna make a full red bar

damn ur still stuck on two reds ...

i got you kid
Old 10-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

damn toneth wrote a ******* essay ... i dont even feel like reading that ****
Figured I'd just clear it before anybody asked me why I was getting surgery.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:39 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by juzslidin
nope lol pretty sure it gonna rain . i know ill be in brooklyn at some point this weekend to go see dizzo while he is here but doubt ill ride at all this weekend ..... too cold
its supposed to rain tomorrow not sunday. what'd you call me the other week. oh thats right - a slacker. stop being a ****** slacker and come out on sunday skippy
Old 10-23-2009, 07:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
red blox for you
Old 10-23-2009, 07:41 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Figured I'd just clear it before anybody asked me why I was getting surgery.

I see ....
Old 10-23-2009, 07:41 PM
NealFoReal

good try ... do they provide towing service back to ur garage or the tow pound lol
if you stop for them then yeah they'll be more than happy to take your bike out of the parking lot for you
Old 10-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

that was a long ****** story and i was tryin to figure out what the point was lol - but when i got to the end i realized. youre not gonna be ridin on sunday you should postpone that **** til next weekend if you wanna ride on sunday. fo sho
If I postpone it I'm gonna have to wait a couple more months. The dude doing the surgery said it ain't too bad and they're gonna gimme Vicodins so if I rest up Sat I should be good to go Sunday.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:42 PM
NealFoReal

Cool Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

off to wrench on my bike to get it ready for the ride. Scott - lookin forward to seeing you on sunday buddy
Old 10-23-2009, 07:44 PM
NealFoReal

If I postpone it I'm gonna have to wait a couple more months. The dude doing the surgery said it ain't too bad and they're gonna gimme Vicodins so if I rest up Sat I should be good to go Sunday.
yeah okay - he said you should be good to go probably meaning you wont be knocked out or anything like that but im sure its not gonna be to comfy putting a helmet on after having surgery i know i wouldnt be going but whatever - if you come bring your helmet cam lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses