Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 10:27 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Nice!

I do that all day as well, currently I'm stuck on:
http://photography.dustindiaz.com/

i got a lot of help from http://thepioneerwoman.com/ . my sister likes her for the cooking section, i like her for both. it's really 'dumbed down' just the way i like it lol.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:28 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by becky
i got a lot of help from http://thepioneerwoman.com/ . my sister likes her for the cooking section, i like her for both. it's really 'dumbed down' just the way i like it lol.
she has some really amazing recipes as well. if you guys ever get bored check it out, i know you guys (or leah) likes to cook. i posted a recipe from her website yesterday on fb or a pumpkin pie milkshake that sounds soooo good.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
she has some really amazing recipes as well. if you guys ever get bored check it out, i know you guys (or leah) likes to cook. i posted a recipe from her website yesterday on fb or a pumpkin pie milkshake that sounds soooo good.
that sounds gross
Old 10-23-2009, 11:22 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stuntin73
i dont know what time are people meetin up cause i got work till 4 and then would have like an hour ride till i get to the city so i wouldnt be out there till 5 or 530

call in sick to work on sunday and if u want u can come to my house on saturday
Old 10-23-2009, 11:56 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Drew C.
call in sick to work on sunday and if u want u can come to my house on saturday
Word....
Old 10-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Err... I think I realized why I need to give it SO much throttle even in 1st gear to make my GSXR come up. I rode my boys R6 yesterday again where the clutch disengages fully with like 1/4th of a lever pull and it came up like nothing with barely any throttle. On my GSXR, the engagement point of the clutch is all the way back by the grip. I need to use 4 fingers to be able to pull it in enough to get the bike to stop moving. With the clutch pulled in as much I can using only one finger, the clutch is just barely starting to slip. Like if I accelerate while having the clutch pulled in with one finger, I still have a ton of power. Could it be that I'm using so much throttle to compensate for not being able to slip the clutch enough one fingered? I was just thinking about this at work.. I'm gonna try ******* with the clutch when I get out of here.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 10-23-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:06 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by EGO

oh **** ive seen this thing up my way...i forget his name. joe maybe....
needed some tlc.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:07 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
oh **** ive seen this thing up my way...i forget his name. joe maybe....
needed some tlc.
hahaha yeah it was from up your way (Wapwallopen)some real hardcore redneck white trash kid ( don't get me wrong nice kid just white trash) had it up for sale on craigslist. I told him I would buy it like a month ago and let him sit on it for a couple of weeks and ended getting it for $1000. So yeah it needs some love but I don't care I have to take this pig apart anyhow cause I don't trust other peoples builds I'm just gay like that.
Toneth if what you said is happening adjust the damn clutch cable there should be no more then a nickle of play from the perch to the lever but I run mine kinda tighter then that. If that doesn't work then there is an adjuster down where the cable goes into the motor that I herd the dealers had to sometimes adjust (I never had to adjust one working at a dealer) that might also be your prob. If I come up there and wheelie your bike no prob and all this stuff you say is in your head I'm gonna smack the **** outta you. People always blame **** on the bike when it's them don't be that guy
Old 10-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

What a shitty ******* day. I got a pair of ear canal headphones that go alll the way down your ear canal, and one of them came off in my ear. I tried to pull it out with my fingers but now it's just lodged the **** back there. I gotta wait til I get home to get a pair of tweezers or some ****. I'm no doctor, but I wonder if this can somehow get into my brain or some ****.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:49 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

How do I unsubscribe from Sicco's spam joke text list? He's worse than my grandfather and his FW: FW: FW: e-mails
Old 10-23-2009, 03:57 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

How do I unsubscribe from Sicco's spam joke text list? He's worse than my grandfather and his FW: FW: FW: e-mails
I hate that ****, I'm always calling a friend or family member and cuss em out for it. Its annoying especially when ur waiting for a certain call and ur phone rings with a ******* chain joke
Old 10-23-2009, 04:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1 I dont know whats worse - gettin his spam texts or him rollin to the spot with a million people
Old 10-23-2009, 04:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Naaaaard blocks - you comin on Sunday right??
Old 10-23-2009, 05:01 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 I dont know whats worse - gettin his spam texts or him rollin to the spot with a million people

**** you both ... me n nate were supposed to show up by ourselves but hollywoods 2 boys came to our spot and they went with us ... then this other dude told his boys where we were goin and they showed up ... idk i dont care what u think .... next time i aint tellin or bringin no one ....
Old 10-23-2009, 05:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

you just did

dude i get them everyday i just pass em on ....
Old 10-23-2009, 05:14 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by toneth
What a shitty ******* day. I got a pair of ear canal headphones that go alll the way down your ear canal, and one of them came off in my ear. I tried to pull it out with my fingers but now it's just lodged the **** back there. I gotta wait til I get home to get a pair of tweezers or some ****. I'm no doctor, but I wonder if this can somehow get into my brain or some ****.

ur so dumb .... n those are prob some cheap *** headphones since they broke in ur ear ....
Old 10-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Sicc0
ur so dumb .... n those are prob some cheap *** headphones since they broke in ur ear ....
Shutup, it's gonna go into my brain man.
G.E.D. class of 2001 checking in.

They're actually nice earphones like $90 ETY's.. they're meant to go all the way inyour ear canal and the ends are supposed to be removable because you need to clean the war wax off them and change the tips every so often.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:21 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by toneth
Shutup, it's gonna go into my brain man.
G.E.D. class of 2001 checking in.

They're actually nice earphones like $90 ETY's.. they're meant to go all the way inyour ear canal and the ends are supposed to be removable because you need to clean the war wax off them and change the tips every so often.

thnx for the explanation .... mr G.E.D.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:30 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like Toneth and Sicco need to throw down. Maybe they can go at it after Eric and JoeJoe

Watch out Toneth, Sicco has an army of like 20 dudes who roll with him wherever he goes, even the stunt spots
Old 10-23-2009, 05:35 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
**** you both ... me n nate were supposed to show up by ourselves but hollywoods 2 boys came to our spot and they went with us ... then this other dude told his boys where we were goin and they showed up ... idk i dont care what u think .... next time i aint tellin or bringin no one ....
if you were supposed to show up by yourself then you dont roll out with all of them following you and you dont tell them where youre going

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses