Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 09:30 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I almost got knocked off my bike by the wind multiple times today...it tricked me as soon as it would die down i would do a wheelie and a big *** gust would come and try to take me out lol
Old 10-22-2009, 10:17 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word - Andrews probably gonna come to my house too - same with joejoe and depending on where Ross is staying him and whoever he's with. We'll bounce out from here and get to the lot by 130 so we wont be late
when is it this sunday
Old 10-22-2009, 10:20 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

asshoe.....it's sunday
Old 10-22-2009, 11:28 PM

Stuntin73 is a decent person

yo Neal i thought that douche in your avatar just had a bluetooth on. i didnt realize it was a dick until i really looked at it

and yes i had to use dictionary.com for the proper spelling of the word douche haha
Old 10-22-2009, 11:45 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

well I took the hole day and worked on this poor 636 that these rednecks done F'ed up. It's need a complete rebuild which it is getting this winter and is gonna be and fresh and so clean, clean but I needed to ride this thing so I just did what i need to make it ride able for me and really..... these bitchs wheelie themselves. I have never riden a bike before that was like dumb-e proof to wheelie. This thing circles like it wants to or it was designed to. I can't holdout till this thing is setup right and ready to rock but for now this is what my poor 636 went through today

Old 10-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

sweet pegs
Old 10-23-2009, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
im back already. my handbrake was sucking tonight and i looped a spreader circle and fucked up my thumb.
that sucks. what was up w the HB?
Old 10-23-2009, 12:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
when is it this sunday
Originally Posted by joey1
asshoe.....it's sunday
yup this sunday
Old 10-23-2009, 12:15 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
I almost got knocked off my bike by the wind multiple times today...it tricked me as soon as it would die down i would do a wheelie and a big *** gust would come and try to take me out lol
yut ughhhhh. i had fun makin wheelies today. nasty nate and sicco get squid of the year awards for showing up to the spot with 15 people
Old 10-23-2009, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Stuntin73
yo Neal i thought that douche in your avatar just had a bluetooth on. i didnt realize it was a dick until i really looked at it

and yes i had to use dictionary.com for the proper spelling of the word douche haha
haha thats funny. i just looked at it and it looks like a bluetooth lol. my dick drawing skills aint up to par i guess lmao. you comin on sunday
Old 10-23-2009, 12:17 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO

Dam that poor ****** bike. I know you'll pimp the **** out though over the winter.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:18 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by EGO

We need some big 636 family riding time soon!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

f4i's for life!

Old 10-23-2009, 12:25 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts

We need some big 636 family riding time soon!
WORD I hope you have your 636 together amd are riding that thing already. They are stupid easy and I still have 100% stock gearing on mine and it wheels like it was made for it.

ROSS BOOOOOOOOOOO to you and those f4i's tanks hahaha one day my son you will see the right side of the force and ride a 636 and light saber you throttle hand off for not buying one sooner
Old 10-23-2009, 12:28 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

yut ughhhhh. i had fun makin wheelies today. nasty nate and sicco get squid of the year awards for showing up to the spot with 15 people
+123120938120938129 on that one... wtf was going on i dont know.....:bang head
Old 10-23-2009, 12:30 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by EGO
ROSS BOOOOOOOOOOO to you and those f4i's tanks hahaha one day my son you will see the right side of the force and ride a 636 and light saber you throttle hand off for not buying one sooner
says the guy that rode gixxers
Old 10-23-2009, 12:32 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joey1
asshoe.....it's sunday
ASSHOE!!!!!!

Good night tonight for sure. You did good on that side jump to clutch up.

Originally Posted by EGO
WORD I hope you have your 636 together amd are riding that thing already. They are stupid easy and I still have 100% stock gearing on mine and it wheels like it was made for it.

Congrats on getting the bike! Hopefully by next year I sell my f4i and get one too.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Group Moderator

i do want one, but i have alot of time/parts into my f4i... maybe spring time i'll build up an 03/04
Old 10-23-2009, 12:36 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Good night tonight for sure. You did good on that side jump to clutch up.
I just wanted to try something different lol. I was tryin to get my no handers back but it wasnt workin out too well. Since my forks are so tweaked when I let go the wheel just slams to the side and ***** me up. I'll get them though. You were killin it tonight kid. Start workin on left O's
Old 10-23-2009, 12:36 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i do want one, but i have alot of time/parts into my f4i... maybe spring time i'll build up an 03/04
Hey Ross you wouldnt have an extra costume that I could borrow would you.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses