Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yo Eric, is this you?
http://www.break.com/index/michael-j....html?matchid=
Old 10-22-2009, 01:14 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats the easiest way to learn em from what I heard. Matter of fact, after I clean the dirt outta my airbox later Ima go play in traffic and get these ***** down
haha.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Holy ****, lmao.

This dude might be taking his halloween costume idea a little too far.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/act/1430124462.html
Old 10-22-2009, 01:23 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Tone. I hate you. Asshoe.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Tone. I hate you. Asshoe.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:50 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
Yours is pretty sweet as well
Old 10-22-2009, 01:52 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

+1 I meant to say something about that the other day lol. Nice park the bike on the bar and hop up to watchtower for a picture haha. Sicco - do that **** while your bike is moving
thnx ... n ill try that in motion maybe next year so i dont end up breaking my neck lol ...
Old 10-22-2009, 01:56 PM
www.GRAMX.com

damn im 24'd out ... ill get the rest of you tomorrow ....
Old 10-22-2009, 02:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
thnx ... n ill try that in motion maybe next year so i dont end up breaking my neck lol ...
lemme know when so i can have the camera rollin
Old 10-22-2009, 02:35 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
Yo I'm going to hell without a doubt... you gotta see this story. Some chick got a swine flu shot and now she can only walk backwards and she talks like oscar the grouch. She looks like she's doing the stanky leg 24/7. She's married and is hot as ****.. sucks for her husband now. She was training to become an NFL cheerleader.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...Q5sPObB628E8LL

But then I saw this remix video.... and I laughed so hard I was ******* crying throughout the entire thing. I'm definitely going to hell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgQKVrQeF4c
well she dosent have to talk or walk to bang her!!!

are they sure they gave her a flu shot and not something else?? should `ve just giving her a pearl necklace!!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 02:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

BOB - you should come to NY this Sunday to ride streets too
Old 10-22-2009, 02:46 PM
street killa

i have to look for a pic on my bike, very hard to see in it tho!!
Old 10-22-2009, 02:49 PM
street killa

BOB - you should come to NY this Sunday to ride streets too
i am trying to fig out who will be able to watch my daughter....

i have a pimp comstume, spongebob, but its hard to see
i will look for another 1

i will try to get someone to ride up with!!
what time bro??
Old 10-22-2009, 02:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
i am trying to fig out who will be able to watch my daughter....

i have a pimp comstume, spongebob, but its hard to see
i will look for another 1

i will try to get someone to ride up with!!
what time bro??
we're leavin the meetup spot at 2pm. if youre gonna get to ny early you could meet me at my crib and we could bounce to the spot from there. do it
Old 10-22-2009, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

trix you comin out sunday
Old 10-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Neal is the meetup spot the same one as last time I came out for streets?

Also, anybody know what kinda upper body armor that is that inolen and Leah use... and if its any good? It looks like it gets back, elbows, chest, shoulders, all that.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:09 PM
NealFoReal

yup same spot. be there at 130.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:18 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
Neal is the meetup spot the same one as last time I came out for streets?

Also, anybody know what kinda upper body armor that is that inolen and Leah use... and if its any good? It looks like it gets back, elbows, chest, shoulders, all that.
Alpinestars. The only 2 worth spending any money on are the Alpinestars and Dainese ones
Old 10-22-2009, 03:23 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

yup same spot. be there at 130.

where r u going rideing
Old 10-22-2009, 03:30 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
where r u going rideing
times square, brooklyn, bx, uptown - streets son - streets you comin right???

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses