Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 03:00 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
that sucks!!!
damn...down with the doctors.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:02 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

where the hell is chino?
i got 4 shirts for him.
im gonna use them as a bedspread if i dont get them to him.
or a tent
Old 10-21-2009, 03:07 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

about time to go to the echo chamber dont ya think?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

mind yo business youngin
Old 10-21-2009, 03:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
where the hell is chino?
i got 4 shirts for him.
im gonna use them as a bedspread if i dont get them to him.
or a tent
wheres my shirts ASSHOE??? Chino is tryin to get a computer. His wife broke the last one.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, I'm gonna bone out to your house the second I get home from work. Anyway you could set out that box of bolts so I could pillage them looking for bolts for my damper?
Old 10-21-2009, 05:15 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, I'm gonna bone out to your house the second I get home from work. Anyway you could set out that box of bolts so I could pillage them looking for bolts for my damper?
yeah i got you. you need a damper for you street piece? im sellin my gpr if youre interested. only problem i see with that is it has the f4i mount and i dont wanna be stuck with just that
Old 10-21-2009, 05:17 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah i got you. you need a damper for you street piece? im sellin my gpr if youre interested. only problem i see with that is it has the f4i mount and i dont wanna be stuck with just that
Nah, I'm good bro. Just want my 636 together
Old 10-21-2009, 05:18 PM
NealFoReal

word.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yo were doin another session at mitchell tonight. we'll be there around 7 - 7:30.

**** Public Safety
you guys have fun with that. i'll be at the plex tonight
Old 10-21-2009, 06:54 PM

Stuntin73 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
that was awesome...
i was proud of that one
Old 10-21-2009, 06:56 PM

wheres my shirts ASSHOE??? Chino is tryin to get a computer. His wife broke the last one.
anything is possible through paypal....haha
Old 10-21-2009, 06:57 PM

and are you sure you ever want me to mail you anything ever again? hahaha
Old 10-21-2009, 07:07 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

fury scoot...austin needs new shirts. his favorite fury inc one has a hole developing.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by becky
fury scoot...austin needs new shirts. his favorite fury inc one has a hole developing.
ok what one was his favorite?
what size is he now?
Old 10-21-2009, 07:57 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Ok all you 636 freaks on here help me out quick. First where is it stamped in the motor to tell you what cc the damn thing is? Gsxrs on on the right side easy to find so I figure they should be the same. Second I need parts an here is the list.
Rearsets- well I have some but they have some funky *** pegs on them that are home made and gay as hell so maybe just pegs.
Seats- both but more so the back
top trip- since the *** once had dirt bike bars on it but couldn't ride it like that so this bitch has some big ol holes in it but still useable
not sure what else yet since it's dark and I don't feel like unloading it lol
Old 10-21-2009, 08:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
Ok all you 636 freaks on here help me out quick. First where is it stamped in the motor to tell you what cc the damn thing is? Gsxrs on on the right side easy to find so I figure they should be the same. Second I need parts an here is the list.
Rearsets- well I have some but they have some funky *** pegs on them that are home made and gay as hell so maybe just pegs.
top trip- since the *** once had dirt bike bars on it but couldn't ride it like that so this bitch has some big ol holes in it but still useable
a guy on here is making aftermarket rearsets for a hundred bux a pair. i forgot his name already though

just use that triple. use the holes to mount your fan and headlight switches
Old 10-21-2009, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by EGO
use gsxr pegs if you have them....just knock out the bushing that pressed in them
Old 10-21-2009, 08:08 PM

best thing i ever got
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rearsets.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	232801  
Old 10-21-2009, 08:22 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
best thing i ever got
who makes those scott? Also you are one quite guy you came down to the spot and I might have talked to you once or twice lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses