Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 01:12 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
do you got enough money to take care of me ill come pull up a lawn chair and keep you company and scream at the geese while you scream at the turkeys
no i don't... but we can play lotto while we sit in our lawn chairs. We can talk about our random body pain, and high taxes. oh and how young people don't have any respect anymore. *grabs walking cane and shakes it in the air*
Old 10-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
hahhahaha...i know. i was just thinking that...i am an angry woman. yes...me too. i used to play handball there too.
I 100% met you before then like 10 years ago. I know all those park kids. I hang out with a few of them now.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

no i don't... but we can play lotto while we sit in our lawn chairs. We can talk about our random body pain, and high taxes. oh and how young people don't have any respect anymore. *grabs walking cane and shakes it in the air*
what kinda lawyer are ya if you cant take care of the person screamin at turkeys with you ****** lotto - dollar and a dream. i been dreaming for a minute
Old 10-16-2009, 01:21 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
I 100% met you before then like 10 years ago. I know all those park kids. I hang out with a few of them now.
u still hang out with all the park kids? LOL...i'm sure we had to.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:22 PM

what kinda lawyer are ya if you cant take care of the person screamin at turkeys with you ****** lotto - dollar and a dream. i been dreaming for a minute
LOL....i'm a broke public interest lawyer...a lawyer with a heart is a broke lawyer.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:25 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Get one Michael Vick like pit and those turkeys will be off your lawn pronto.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

LOL....i'm a broke public interest lawyer...a lawyer with a heart is a broke lawyer.
cheese and rice - **** - public interest lawyer why couldnt you be a successful criminal defense attorney
Old 10-16-2009, 01:30 PM

cheese and rice - **** - public interest lawyer why couldnt you be a successful criminal defense attorney
i'd feel guilty about putting criminals back on the street. wouldn't you?
Old 10-16-2009, 01:32 PM
NealFoReal

youre askin the wrong person about that lol. how about an accident lawyer or civil lawer - something where the moneys at
Old 10-16-2009, 01:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

u still hang out with all the park kids? LOL...i'm sure we had to.
Not the jerkoff degenerate ones... nor do I hang out in the park.
You know Nando, Patti, Gazmen or Jeff?
Old 10-16-2009, 01:51 PM
NealFoReal

Im leavin all you ******* behind to go ride for Team Durren in Florida where the weathers warm Nice knowin all you suckas. Ima be rich and famous now :yut ughhhhhhhhh
Old 10-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Can you wait 2 weeks til I got 2 g's together and sell me your F4i and then go? You'll save money shipping it.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:58 PM

Not the jerkoff degenerate ones... nor do I hang out in the park.
You know Nando, Patti, Gazmen or Jeff?
i remember nando...the others, maybe if i saw them.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:59 PM

youre askin the wrong person about that lol. how about an accident lawyer or civil lawer - something where the moneys at
no money in accidents or civil law.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:00 PM

Im leavin all you ******* behind to go ride for Team Durren in Florida where the weathers warm Nice knowin all you suckas. Ima be rich and famous now :yut ughhhhhhhhh
Wait...take me too...he's soooo dreamy. SIGHHHHHH.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:07 PM
NealFoReal

Can you wait 2 weeks til I got 2 g's together and sell me your F4i and then go? You'll save money shipping it.
nope - i need the f4i to make all the dough and **** all the bitches

Wait...take me too...he's soooo dreamy. SIGHHHHHH.
ill bring you as long as you dont take my shine lol

no money in accidents or civil law.
**** it - we're rich anyway doin shows with durren - who needs to practice law when you got all................................

this
Old 10-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

i remember nando...the others, maybe if i saw them.
Ohhh aight. That's my boy.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:18 PM

ill bring you as long as you dont take my shine lol

**** it - we're rich anyway doin shows with durren - who needs to practice law when you got all................................

this
I'm glad you came to your senses and found your thinking cap. You should know durren durren is the man. Bitches and Bucks here we come!
Old 10-16-2009, 02:19 PM
NealFoReal

Old 10-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Shoot him a PM maybe he'll take you under his wing and show you how to make whoolies.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses