Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by becky
oh man, i hate geese! wild birds are mean as hell! i got attacked by a turkey and a rooster once
True story my grandmas neighborhood in Staten Island is infested with wild turkeys. There's now hundreds of them. They basically came in and took over a whole block like this my corner now mawfugga. They just chill on some dudes lawn looking at you like "yeah try it bitch". They roll deep. They're literally scattered ALL over this block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpuY7dMbjZQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRDA7...eature=related
Old 10-16-2009, 12:10 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

id run em over and cook them ******* for dinner
Old 10-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
id run em over and cook them ******* for dinner
Earlier this year, a Dongan Hills man became so aggravated by the turkeys roosting on his block that he fired a barrage of bottle rockets at the birds.
The man was arrested and charged with attempted cruelty to wildlife.

Burgher Avenue resident Vera Fail can sympathize.

She said she has returned home on several occasions to find the bold birds on her front lawn, blocking the entrance to her house. Mrs. Fail characterized the turkeys as "filthy" and "horrible."
"I'm afraid of them," she added. "You have no idea what they are like until they start to bother you."
Old 10-16-2009, 12:14 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
True story my grandmas neighborhood in Staten Island is infested with wild turkeys. There's now hundreds of them. They basically came in and took over a whole block like this my corner now mawfugga. They just chill on some dudes lawn looking at you like "yeah try it bitch". They roll deep. They're literally scattered ALL over this block.

ur granny must live around dongan hills ...cuz i recognize those turkeys. hahahahaha
Old 10-16-2009, 12:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ms. Fail lol.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:26 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

if me n those birds have a runin i see nothing good coming out of it lol
Old 10-16-2009, 12:27 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

my family lives right around the corner and the turkeys don't bother me. trying to hurt the turkeys? that's just stupid. i mean, c'mon, they're much nicer and smarter than 99% of people on the island. LOL! BURN!!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 12:29 PM

neal, you get that perch yet? hows the righteous lever treating you? sexy or not?
Old 10-16-2009, 12:30 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

oh man, that kind of scares me. my dad had this turkey who hated me and the color red. every time we would go in the backyard it would always come after me....until i kicked it really hard 3 times.
he has a rooster who will come after you if you pick up one of his hens and run off with it. LOL i always have my brother do it when i go back home....let me find a video of it
Old 10-16-2009, 12:37 PM

that's funny, grab his hens and the rooster gets mad. sounds sorta like the guys around here. hahahahahahahahaa. ahem. kidding.
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
my family lives right around the corner and the turkeys don't bother me. trying to hurt the turkeys? that's just stupid. i mean, c'mon, they're much nicer and smarter than 99% of people on the island. LOL! BURN!!!!
+1! island bitches!!!!
Zippy Tie Rider

Yeah I lived right by there too until a couple years ago.. few blocks from my grandma. DH/South Beach area. You gotta admit if the turkeys were holding down your lawn stopping you from getting in your house you'd get a little pissed off.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:39 PM
what is he doing?

that's funny, grab his hens and the rooster gets mad. sounds sorta like the guys around here. hahahahahahahahaa. ahem. kidding.
just wait until you see the video! lol...it's processing right now!
Old 10-16-2009, 12:39 PM
NealFoReal

neal, you get that perch yet? hows the righteous lever treating you? sexy or not?
I had it on when I was showing it to you the other day lol. I like it - just gotta stop being lazy and adjust it right. I felt someone elses RSC and **** was butta but Ive been lazy and havent adjusted mine. I think it was Hollywoods clutch lever in PA
Old 10-16-2009, 12:43 PM
what is he doing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIK4x4TNeJ4

video quality sucks ***, but still kind of funny
Old 10-16-2009, 12:51 PM

Yeah I lived right by there too until a couple years ago.. few blocks from my grandma. DH/South Beach area. You gotta admit if the turkeys were holding down your lawn stopping you from getting in your house you'd get a little pissed off.
Nah, i'm more pissed by the 10-19 year olds that walk around the neighborhood in packs of 23849238940823948293482390 between 2-5 am causing trouble all summer (and NORTH FACED WINTER) long. Those turkeys, they really **** me off.

Also, the turkeys that blast down the block at 100 mph in their camaro, mustang, low class beamer or mercedes, pumping the hard house or gangster rap, ALL DAY AND NIGHT. They aren't going anywhere; they clearly have no place to go- its staten island- but they gotta get there fast and "classy"!

BLOCKING THE PATH TO MY HOUSE? How about the crap-load of bumper to bumper traffic on the xpressway? It took me 2 hours to move 10 miles last week. I kept getting cut off by turkeys every time i left more than 2 inches of space between my bumper and the car in front of me.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:54 PM

wow, i'm getting old. i'm ranting and spewing hate like an 80 year old. i should go buy a cheap lawn chair, sit outside my house and yell at kids to "get off the lawn, you're killing the grass".
Old 10-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Nah, i'm more pissed by the 10-19 year olds that walk around the neighborhood in packs of 23849238940823948293482390 between 2-5 am causing trouble all summer (and NORTH FACED WINTER) long. Those turkeys, they really **** me off.

Also, the turkeys that blast down the block at 100 mph in their camaro, mustang, low class beamer or mercedes, pumping the hard house or gangster rap, ALL DAY AND NIGHT. They aren't going anywhere; they clearly have no place to go- its staten island- but they gotta get there fast and "classy"!

BLOCKING THE PATH TO MY HOUSE? How about the crap-load of bumper to bumper traffic on the xpressway? It took me 2 hours to move 10 miles last week. I kept getting cut off by turkeys every time i left more than 2 inches of space between my bumper and the car in front of me.
Damn you're an angry woman. Did you grow up in DH? I used to play handball at PS52 every day back in the day.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:58 PM
NealFoReal

wow, i'm getting old. i'm ranting and spewing hate like an 80 year old. i should go buy a cheap lawn chair, sit outside my house and yell at kids to "get off the lawn, you're killing the grass".
do you got enough money to take care of me ill come pull up a lawn chair and keep you company and scream at the geese while you scream at the turkeys
Old 10-16-2009, 01:09 PM

Damn you're an angry woman. Did you grow up in DH? I used to play handball at PS52 every day back in the day.
hahhahaha...i know. i was just thinking that...i am an angry woman. yes...me too. i used to play handball there too.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses