Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 12:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Yo I cant go to the welder tonight. If you want I can give you his address and phone # or if you wanna wait we can both go tomorrow nite after work. Lemme know
Old 10-15-2009, 12:43 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo I cant go to the welder tonight. If you want I can give you his address and phone # or if you wanna wait we can both go tomorrow nite after work. Lemme know
That's fine. I won't be riding this weekend (going upstate to visit Leah's parents), so it doesn't matter
Old 10-15-2009, 12:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Will you be around to go tomorrow after work?
Old 10-15-2009, 12:59 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Will you be around to go tomorrow after work?
I'm leaving work early tomorrow to go upstate
Old 10-15-2009, 01:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

That's fine. I won't be riding this weekend (going upstate to visit Leah's parents), so it doesn't matter
what'd you crack?
Old 10-15-2009, 01:09 PM
NealFoReal

that sucks. if you wanna drop it off later tonight i can bring it with me tomorrow.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:10 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
what'd you crack?
nuttin. he wants to cut and shorten his round bar.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:18 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

what do u need welded steel or AL
Old 10-15-2009, 01:19 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

i got my mig welder like 2 weeks ago and i have a sawz all so we can do it at my house for free just come by one night or day
Old 10-15-2009, 01:52 PM
NealFoReal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh6r1I4LZRU
Old 10-15-2009, 01:55 PM

were the fu@k u find that
Old 10-15-2009, 01:55 PM
NealFoReal

thats been around for a while lol.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:57 PM

yo last night i felt like a big squid when i was trying to do right hand circles **** made me feel like i was re learnign circles
Old 10-15-2009, 02:13 PM
NealFoReal

yut ughhhhhhh
Old 10-15-2009, 02:15 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Drew C.
yo last night i felt like a big squid when i was trying to do right hand circles **** made me feel like i was re learnign circles
lol that's why I learned right first then left second. Right is easier cause you can come out of it tight and go wide and go tight again if you need to. Left that **** never worked for me.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:17 PM
NealFoReal

yut ughhhhhhhh
Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

**** its cold
Old 10-15-2009, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by EGO
lol that's why I learned right first then left second. Right is easier cause you can come out of it tight and go wide and go tight again if you need to. Left that **** never worked for me.
yea i was doing a little high sideing and low sideing i telling i am a squid
Old 10-15-2009, 02:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Originally Posted by EGO
On the handbrake, left and right circles are the same thing. if you can do one, you can learn the other direction easily. With the footbrake its a whole nother ballgame.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:22 PM
NealFoReal

yeah **** this cold weather I need to get rich already so I could move somewhere nice during the winter months and come back to NY for the summer yut ughhhhhhhh. One day

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses