Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 08:12 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Everyone chip in and get neal a computer thats not made out of wood lol JK Text my phone when its done i wanna see that ****. Any good footage of me?

Just copped a high def cam so ima be filmin all year!
Old 03-14-2009, 08:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Everyone chip in and get neal a computer thats not made out of wood lol JK Text my phone when its done i wanna see that ****. Any good footage of me?

Just copped a high def cam so ima be filmin all year!
Its this ****** wireless connection I do got good footage of you but I didnt use a lot of it. I thought I had a lot of you in it and then once it was done I realized wasnt so much. I got a couple of stoppies from you and a couple of crashes lol. But Ima put the other **** on the next clip Ima make by next weekend. Ima text you in a bit

What editing software you gonna use for your HD cam? What kinda camera?
Old 03-14-2009, 08:34 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

JVC gz-hd7, im buying a imac or a macbook pro just for that not sure which programs ima use just yet! But they have like 3 good ones for mac's. Ill see which one is the easiest and has more editing options.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

JVC gz-hd7, im buying a imac or a macbook pro just for that not sure which programs ima use just yet! But they have like 3 good ones for mac's. Ill see which one is the easiest and has more editing options.
I use Final Cut Pro on my Mac but its not the easiest of programs to use. Im starting to figure some **** out but its a rough program. It does have a shitload of options tho but not easy to use at all. iMovie that comes with the mac is simple to use but not a lot of options.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and nice camera. I just checked it out.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh and nice camera. I just checked it out.
Yeah its a cool *** camera, i got it with a bunch of extra's and love it already!
Old 03-14-2009, 09:06 PM

I use Final Cut Pro on my Mac but its not the easiest of programs to use. Im starting to figure some **** out but its a rough program. It does have a shitload of options tho but not easy to use at all. iMovie that comes with the mac is simple to use but not a lot of options.
Yea i know its prolly a pain, i might look into taking a class or suttin just to learn about it.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:09 PM

resage is a decent person

Vegas Video is good video editing software the lay out is pretty simple and has a bunch of pre set transitions, video effects, color overlaying ect ect.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:11 PM

O okay ima look into that. Cant wait to get some bike footage on this thing, its so damn clear.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:40 PM
NealFoReal

Finally. Youtube to follow later tonight.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...ml#post3837793
Old 03-14-2009, 09:42 PM
NealFoReal

Yea i know its prolly a pain, i might look into taking a class or suttin just to learn about it.
If you do that lemme know coz Im down to sign up for a class - if its cheap enough. All the classes I saw were I got Adobe CS3 I could hook you up with. My #'s for Final Cut Pro are no good anymore but Chin might be able to get it for you. Lemme know what you think of the clip
Old 03-14-2009, 10:22 PM

If you do that lemme know coz Im down to sign up for a class - if its cheap enough. All the classes I saw were I got Adobe CS3 I could hook you up with. My #'s for Final Cut Pro are no good anymore but Chin might be able to get it for you. Lemme know what you think of the clip
I got you, ima look more into it then ill let you know.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:23 PM
NealFoReal

Dayum trix, I heard you was saying I sucked and was gahbage. Wassup with that???
Old 03-14-2009, 10:24 PM
NealFoReal

I got you, ima look more into it then ill let you know.
ight cool. if you wind up getting the FCP I could show you basic **** if you cant figure it out. youtube has a lot of good tutorials too
Old 03-14-2009, 10:27 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

sundayyyyy am going to rip in LI yeah
Old 03-14-2009, 10:30 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
sundayyyyy am going to rip in LI yeah
Old 03-14-2009, 10:33 PM

woo woo nice vid Neal
Old 03-14-2009, 10:35 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by resage
woo woo nice vid Neal
thanks mayn. you comin out with the camera tomorrow
Old 03-14-2009, 10:40 PM

Yup, its same spot I took camera last time or the one you guys go to on Saturdays? If its the one I went to last time just txt me the address again or pm it, I forgot were it was lol. What time are you guys heading out?
Old 03-14-2009, 10:43 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by resage
Yup, its same spot I took camera last time or the one you guys go to on Saturdays? If its the one I went to last time just txt me the address again or pm it, I forgot were it was lol. What time are you guys heading out?
Probably by 12. We're gonna be at the same spot you came to last weekend. Cops kicked us out of the other spot so we're takin a break from there for now.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses