Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 11:37 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
OMG this is killing me I laughed so hard thank you for this. The second pic is like some **** I would have posted on my myspace many moons ago to get the bitches lol
Old 10-13-2009, 11:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monday518
I feel like he could be trix's brother lol
In my defense, I don't still have them posted up 7 years later on any social networking site

Originally Posted by EGO
OMG this is killing me I laughed so hard thank you for this. The second pic is like some **** I would have posted on my myspace many moons ago to get the bitches lol
These were taken long before myspace and facebook, I was trailblazing for internet pimps

Last edited by inolen; 10-13-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
Thats gotta be a myspace check me out - im too sexy for my shirt pic lol.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:42 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Heres the thread for the ride https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-e...ml#post4161031

On another note these pix are hilarious!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Damn Neal you been going hard on Kelm.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:53 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You made wheelies tonight InFroLen Whats up with a Mitchell session tomorrow night
We didn't ride tonight, I went and picked up a new camera instead

I'd be down to ride tomorrow, but I need a few misc bolts to make my bike work, maybe I could raid your bolts bins?
Old 10-13-2009, 11:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen

I'd be down to ride tomorrow, but I need a few misc bolts to make my bike work, maybe I could raid your bolts bins?
no doubt. lets hit up mitchell tomorrow night. ant endos said he's been going there and hasnt had any run ins with the law. chinos fat *** wants to come out so lets get a bunch of people and go make wheelies at mitchell. who's down
Old 10-13-2009, 11:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Damn Neal you been going hard on Kelm.
and i just found the deer thread i was lookin for the thread where he wheelied the chick off the back of his bike but i cant find it and im done for now. in a few months when i start bumping his threads again, thats the first one im lookin for lol. actually ima do a quick search under kelms name and keywords fell off the back. maybe that will turn it up. if not - next time
Old 10-13-2009, 11:57 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

You made wheelies tonight InFroLen Whats up with a Mitchell session tomorrow night
Originally Posted by inolen

Ill probably come by Mitchell tomorrow for a little bit if im not too tired after work
Old 10-13-2009, 11:58 PM
NealFoReal

found it - that was easy. i need one of them staples buttons
Old 10-14-2009, 12:01 AM
NealFoReal

Huh I never knew the deer story was a lie

Originally Posted by John LegionST
The deer thing was a lie, he owned up to it
The Truck is his brothers, He drives it.
THE F4i is his!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:01 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Ill probably come by Mitchell tomorrow for a little bit if im not too tired after work
Old 10-14-2009, 12:28 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

so the heat is off off mitchell??? u guys goin back there to rip it up again?
Old 10-14-2009, 12:29 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yo i ordered my fti rear dual quad calip bracket yesterday ... im looking for a 04+ R1/R6 front master ... anyone? help .... or a decent front master?
Old 10-14-2009, 12:30 AM
www.GRAMX.com

found it - that was easy. i need one of them staples buttons

that was easy
Old 10-14-2009, 12:32 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Neal this really is a great costume.. wasn't it you who posted it?
Old 10-14-2009, 12:32 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
so the heat is off off mitchell??? u guys goin back there to rip it up again?
Im just going based off what someone who rides there said. he said he's been going there and its been all good. worth a shot

yo i ordered my fti rear dual quad calip bracket yesterday ... im looking for a 04+ R1/R6 front master ... anyone? help .... or a decent front master?
ebay son - hold up and i'll post a link or two if i can find one decently priced.

that was easy
Old 10-14-2009, 12:33 AM
NealFoReal

Neal this really is a great costume.. wasn't it you who posted it?
wasnt me but im already a squid - dont need a costume to show that
Old 10-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Sorry you can't image leech from this site. I meant this one:
Old 10-14-2009, 12:43 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sorry you can't image leech from this site. I meant this one:
you lil ****

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses