Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 10:00 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

ooo and today was ******* amazing jorian kyle and bmore ex and boyd and dfl murdering it was off the chain
Old 10-11-2009, 10:05 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

no pictures???
Old 10-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
no pictures???
your so impatient... gosh!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:15 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

lolol i wanna c everything.... an i wanna c if anyone got me an my new paint.... u know...
Old 10-11-2009, 10:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
your so impatient... gosh!
I hate people like that No one realizes how much work it is to edit these videos and make something decent
Old 10-11-2009, 10:26 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Wow Inolen your first clip is redic and everyone is killing it in this video
Old 10-11-2009, 10:29 PM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I hate people like that No one realizes how much work it is to edit these videos and make something decent

pictures u dont need to edit.... jackass...

well video i understand but i dont give a ****!!!!....

i want it now....
Old 10-11-2009, 10:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Pictures you dont have to edit but you need to resize and some people do work on pictures with photoshop. Until you take and post up video/pictures, sit there and wait quietly lol.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Wow Inolen your first clip is redic and everyone is killing it in this video
Was that the day you were there? Where you at? I think you mighta been infected by sketchy slim jim so you couldnt be included in the video
Old 10-11-2009, 10:33 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Ego do you sitdown that smooth on every bike or is that a gixxer thing lol
Old 10-11-2009, 10:35 PM

Was that the day you were there? Where you at? I think you mighta been infected by sketchy slim jim so you couldnt be included in the video
Nope i think most of those clips were taken on sunday i only came saturday..but yeah we'll blame it on sketchy slim
Old 10-11-2009, 10:37 PM
NealFoReal

Nope i think most of those clips were taken on sunday i only came saturday..but yeah we'll blame it on sketchy slim
sketchy slim jim 00

Ego do you sitdown that smooth on every bike or is that a gixxer thing lol
Gotta be a gixxer thing coz that kid Fleego is the biggest squid I know yut ughhhhhhh
Old 10-11-2009, 10:39 PM
NealFoReal

**** I slept all day. Woke up at 3 earlier - took my dad to the airport and then came home and fell back asleep for a few more hours after posting on here lol Im probably gonna be up all night now and its gonna suck gettin up for work tomorrow. And it sucks that I have work. Isnt Columbus Day a national holiday where banks are closed?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:40 PM
NealFoReal

Isnt Columbus Day a national holiday where banks are closed?
Nope - next day off is Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day *** November 26, 2009 ***
Old 10-11-2009, 10:43 PM

**** I slept all day. Woke up at 3 earlier - took my dad to the airport and then came home and fell back asleep for a few more hours after posting on here lol Im probably gonna be up all night now and its gonna suck gettin up for work tomorrow. And it sucks that I have work. Isnt Columbus Day a national holiday where banks are closed?
When it gets colder out all my body wants me to do is sleep its like i dont even have control over it
Old 10-11-2009, 10:48 PM
NealFoReal

When it gets colder out all my body wants me to do is sleep its like i dont even have control over it
Im random with sleep patterns. I'll have weeks/months where I cant sleep past 9 even if I wanted too and then other times where I could sleep all day every day lol. Thats where I'm at right now Once I woke up and went outside and felt how warm it was, I was pissed that I slept all day and didnt go ride **** it tho - by next wknd my road rash on my knees will be healed up hopefully and I can get back to puttin in work. It sucked ridin with rashed up knees yesterday. They kept scraping against my jeans through the bandages and I banged my knee into the tank a few times too which hurt like a ************ I gotsta start puttin in work coz sketchy slim jim 00 is comin for me lol.

Wassup with him & thepinkone? They still together or did he pick up and move coz she put the hammas on him or something
Old 10-11-2009, 10:53 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
Yo Froey1 or Kozmo Kramer - does this thing read gas

Old 10-11-2009, 10:54 PM

Im random with sleep patterns. I'll have weeks/months where I cant sleep past 9 even if I wanted too and then other times where I could sleep all day every day lol. Thats where I'm at right now Once I woke up and went outside and felt how warm it was, I was pissed that I slept all day and didnt go ride **** it tho - by next wknd my road rash on my knees will be healed up hopefully and I can get back to puttin in work. It sucked ridin with rashed up knees yesterday. They kept scraping against my jeans through the bandages and I banged my knee into the tank a few times too which hurt like a ************ I gotsta start puttin in work coz sketchy slim jim 00 is comin for me lol.

Wassup with him & thepinkone? They still together or did he pick up and move coz she put the hammas on him or something
Hahahah she def put the hammas on him why else would he move up hereUm i went to work at 5 am got out at like 12 and did homework all day while it was beautiful out its not like i had anyone to ride with anyway jimmy left this morning i think not real sure but hes coming back here nov 7th or somewhere around there but by then it will be way to cold for me to ride so im probably done for the season
Old 10-11-2009, 10:58 PM
NealFoReal

Hahahah she def put the hammas on him why else would he move up hereUm i went to work at 5 am got out at like 12 and did homework all day while it was beautiful out its not like i had anyone to ride with anyway jimmy left this morning i think not real sure but hes coming back here nov 7th or somewhere around there but by then it will be way to cold for me to ride so im probably done for the season
thats wack youre done for the season already. come to LI to ride - its always warmer here than up there.

And there you go - *trix* its time for you to move in on sketchy slim jims piece now el oh el - give him a taste of his own medicine But dayum, she put the beats on him Has he cried to you about it yet
Old 10-11-2009, 11:07 PM

thats wack youre done for the season already. come to LI to ride - its always warmer here than up there.

And there you go - *trix* its time for you to move in on sketchy slim jims piece now el oh el - give him a taste of his own medicine But dayum, she put the beats on him Has he cried to you about it yet
I might be able to get a few more lots sessions in on the weekends here as long as someones down to ride but thats not likely...I know ill be going to the halloween street ride. And Sketchy jim is to sketchy to know whats going on with him haha

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses