Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 12:39 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

no pics yet?? sheesh everyone must be tierd....
Old 10-11-2009, 12:42 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
no pics yet?? sheesh everyone must be tierd....
my buddy that was takin pics is uploading to my smugmug tonight and tomorrow... he got like 1100 pics
Old 10-11-2009, 12:42 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Juzslidin (NJ guy) in the 1st pic, Tommy from the Bronx (I think) in the 2nd pic.
thanks...

can anyone 2nd "tommy from the bronx"?.... now i have jenny from the block song stuck in my head
Old 10-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by EGO
Jason Britton was there
Old 10-11-2009, 12:44 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

will i see them tonight or tommorw?
Old 10-11-2009, 12:44 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
thanks...

can anyone 2nd "tommy from the bronx"?.... now i have jenny from the block song stuck in my head
i cant see his pic - i only see one pic on there. he's got some red/white on his bike i think. post the pic again and i'll confirm for you
Old 10-11-2009, 12:45 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

PA was dope, its was def. cool meetin everybody.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joejoe898
owe n 4 the record it was 1 guy i wanted to fight not 3
ok so you had 1 physical altercation where you got out of the car and punched the guys window. The other 3 were people you cut off, chased down after they passed you so you could cut them off again and were doing 5mph on the highway to try and get them to stop. yeah you dont have issues
Old 10-11-2009, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
PA was dope, its was def. cool meetin everybody.
nardz real good finally meetin you today too homie. you doing nj tomorrow???
Old 10-11-2009, 12:48 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
nardz real good finally meetin you today too homie. you doing nj tomorrow???
as real as they come , yea if Eric fixes is bike tonite and calls me in the mornin.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:49 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
as real as they come , yea if Eric fixes is bike tonite and calls me in the mornin.
word thats wassup
Old 10-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
will i see them tonight or tommorw?
ill post em soon as he uploads em

i cant see his pic - i only see one pic on there. he's got some red/white on his bike i think. post the pic again and i'll confirm for you

ok so you had 1 physical altercation where you got out of the car and punched the guys window. The other 3 were people you cut off, chased down after they passed you so you could cut them off again and were doing 5mph on the highway to try and get them to stop. yeah you dont have issues
Old 10-11-2009, 12:52 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

thanks...

Oh, it's definitely Tommy, I just don't know if he's from the Bronx or Yonkers. Tommy from Yonkers doesn't sound as catchy, so I went with Bronx.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:52 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Goodtimes in PA today.. Who's ready for NJ tommorow?
Old 10-11-2009, 12:55 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
Are you guys swapping that motor tonight?
Old 10-11-2009, 12:55 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

thanks...

i thought the same thing. but yeah it's tommy from the bronx.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:56 AM
NealFoReal

picture still didnt come up for me but he's from the BX
Old 10-11-2009, 12:57 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

thanks...

Where is the pic of him?

Sounds like you had interesting ride home.

Originally Posted by inolen
Oh, it's definitely Tommy, I just don't know if he's from the Bronx or Yonkers. Tommy from Yonkers doesn't sound as catchy, so I went with Bronx.
Yup he's from the Bronx.

Im ready. It was nice meeting you today. I have some pics that ill post up tomorrow. Nothing special but I got a few cool shots.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:57 AM
NealFoReal

today was fun - good meetin you too

NJ tomorrow
Old 10-11-2009, 12:58 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Sounds like you had interesting ride home.
joejoe's an angry little man

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses