Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 02:02 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Inolen- put very well.. I will be away from the big boys as well...
Old 10-06-2009, 02:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** that - when i try to circle up i do it right next to the big dogs - ima launch my bike into someone for making o's look so ****** easy
Old 10-06-2009, 02:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

neals been in the circle pit since before he could catch idle
Old 10-06-2009, 02:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
neals been in the circle pit since before he could catch idle
tru dat but im always waitin for ppl to finish their sets. everyones always like go and im like nah ill wait lol.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:10 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Get jorian first... It's not fair that he's that good..
Old 10-06-2009, 02:14 PM
NealFoReal

He's the first **** i'm aimin for dog - and its gonna be on camera so i'll always be that guy
Old 10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Nancy Kerrigan em son! She's lurkin.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:20 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by inolen
And to make myself clear, it's not about being scared/intimidated/etc.

It's about hurting someone. When there are that many riders out there going hard, a rogue bike flipping down the lot or taking off on the idle is a bad, bad thing. New guys just aren't aware as they need to be in the lot. Even just pulling out unaware goes bad when someone is doing a 50mph endo in your direction.

There are multiple parts to the parking lot like Neal said, you definitely need to stay over in one of them to ride and come to the main area to spectate
Understood bro "rogue bike" lol, lol... That would be my bike too. lol
Old 10-06-2009, 02:21 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
Nancy Kerrigan em son! She's lurkin.
That photo is pretty fucked up
Old 10-06-2009, 02:26 PM
NealFoReal

someone photoshop me and jorian on that pic lol - jorian im comin for you son!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 02:36 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

yo Eric... did you know that uhaul wont allow for trailers to be towed by ford explorers?
Old 10-06-2009, 02:40 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ima sell and buy a shiny new gsxr now i think. toneth wanna trade???

about time ...... get an all black one!!
Old 10-06-2009, 02:42 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
about time ...... get an all black one!!
i changed my mind on that. im actually gettin a busa kid but if rickys mongoose is really that pimp, ima cop that with a platinum chain with some bling and rock chinos vest on my mongoose to bike nights
Old 10-06-2009, 02:51 PM
street killa

i changed my mind on that. im actually gettin a busa kid but if rickys mongoose is really that pimp, ima cop that with a platinum chain with some bling and rock chinos vest on my mongoose to bike nights
well i heard busa`s are easier to stunt cause they weigh more so its easier to keep it at 12!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 02:53 PM
NealFoReal

thats what i was thinking but the mongoose has me sold. i just gotta see some pics. if it looks like a yamaha chromed out 1100 im on it.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:54 PM
street killa

thats what i was thinking but the mongoose has me sold. i just gotta see some pics. if it looks like a yamaha chromed out 1100 im on it.

nyc drivers brawl. on news,,,

was on comcast news

http://por-img.cimcontent.net/api/as...bd-image-1.jpg
Old 10-06-2009, 02:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
nyc drivers brawl. on news,,,

was on comcast news

http://por-img.cimcontent.net/api/as...bd-image-1.jpg
that pic is so small. is that joejoe
Old 10-06-2009, 03:11 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/loca...i_Driver_Brawl

What a weak fight. I think they just wanted to hug each other
Old 10-06-2009, 03:18 PM
NealFoReal

was that joejoe?
Old 10-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

That was the gayest fight of all time. I wouldn't even call that a fight.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses