Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 09:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
now that its getting cold out
word streets gotta suck when its freezing out
Old 10-06-2009, 09:22 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

what happened with the group buy from your metal supplier? i need a couple new ones too
Ricky got your tubes. $20 - Ricky bring them ***** out this weekend and I'll pick em up and give em to Mike next week when I go out east one day.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:24 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im probably not riding tonight.
WOW.... Now you're being T-Neck
Old 10-06-2009, 09:39 AM
NealFoReal

yup pretty much.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:43 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Its over son. Bikes for sale and Im gettin a 636 for streets lol. I wanna crash a little on the streets instead of the lot I think
you cant beat an f4i banana tail for the streets
Old 10-06-2009, 09:44 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word - its not even a page back. Bike fell and couldnt get off the grips so I got dragged on top of the sprocket and chain. Thank god for shark fins I got sprocket marks on my stomach though and some rash on my knee.
right now might be the first time in years i dont have any bike related injuries
Old 10-06-2009, 09:45 AM
bp chaser

time for a meeting
Old 10-06-2009, 09:46 AM
NealFoReal

you cant beat an f4i banana tail for the streets
I still got my nana seat sub, seat with bar attached still

right now might be the first time in years i dont have any bike related injuries
last injury i remember from you was the coolant explosion. before that was the jaw but its been a while. im just glad i had a shark fin on the bike coz i was thinking the worst when it was goin down.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:53 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I still got my nana seat sub, seat with bar attached still

last injury i remember from you was the coolant explosion. before that was the jaw but its been a while. im just glad i had a shark fin on the bike coz i was thinking the worst when it was goin down.
That Icon torso armour came in handy too. From what I know of you thus far neal, you'd tell me to stop being a ***** and to keep at it and that its part of the game.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:53 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, I really wish you'd go out and ride and chill out with the o's. You can totally do them, but you're like an angry bull out right now just ******* **** up and not paying attention.

Seriously, just stop dipping into o's hard and whacking the gas. It's not the way that's gonna work for you. Before you decide you want to quit, spend one night with me working on recons. I know you can do these, but you have to stop doing what you're doing, it's just not working. It's not that you can't learn o's, but not everyone learns the same.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:54 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I thought Neals nipple got cutt off by the sprocket....
Old 10-06-2009, 09:55 AM
NealFoReal

I dont care what I tell anyone else. I quit.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:55 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Inolen... I GOT IT SON....
Old 10-06-2009, 09:56 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, I really wish you'd go out and ride and chill out with the o's. You can totally do them, but you're like an angry bull out right now just ******* **** up and not paying attention.

Seriously, just stop dipping into o's hard and whacking the gas. It's not the way that's gonna work for you. Before you decide you want to quit, spend one night with me working on recons. I know you can do these, but you have to stop doing what you're doing, it's just not working. It's not that you can't learn o's, but not everyone learns the same.
**** that **** - im done with wheelies. im tired.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:58 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I thought Neals nipple got cutt off by the sprocket....
Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Inolen... I GOT IT SON....
Nah I still got my nipple thankfully
Old 10-06-2009, 10:04 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Nah I still got my nipple thankfully
What's crazy is that the other day when we were playing pool, I mentioned something about football that was on the big screen and you were like "what???!!!???.. **** football, **** that ****.....I only give a **** about making wheelies son". I thought to myself right there like "damn..... this ***** ***** is the dedicated to these wheelies".
cant see u walking away from it.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:06 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

**** that **** - im done with wheelies. im tired.
I will only take you seriously, if you start selling **** like your righteous clutch lever, cage and ****... how much?
Old 10-06-2009, 10:07 AM
NealFoReal

My mom doesnt want me to make wheelies anymore. Its dangerous she said.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:08 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I will only take you seriously, if you start selling **** like your righteous clutch lever, cage and ****... how much?
i got a clutch lever cage and **** for you - 2g's and it comes with a bike
Old 10-06-2009, 10:09 AM
KING annoyingeric

I already bought some **** from Neal. We took it off last night...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses