Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 11:57 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Hahaha sam. Getting a normal person schedule then.. Your **** changes everyday..
Old 10-05-2009, 11:58 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
Have you went to court over your reckless yet? What's going on with you?
no I havent I gave my lawyer the supporting deposition and he has spoken to the prosecutor in freeport because evidently she is his friend so I might just get this all thrown out I can only hope though (even though I doubt that will happen) :/. But I am only working one job now at the bank and I have been doing mad school work and learning about a bunch of new crap. I wanted to ride yesterday but jimmy cop'd out on me and never called me back so I rode my bicycle and practiced some more flatland. Ohhh and I have noones phone numbers because Dangers (the people who make sidekicks) servers have been down and I have all my info saved on data otherwise I would have been calling you guys to ride. How are you doing though?
Old 10-05-2009, 11:59 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
See Trix will come out for guest to ny but won't come out to ride with friends... Fucked up... Ouch Trix... OUCH

I wanted to come out yesterday and nither of you guys got back to me when I asked you both to get back to me so I sat around and did homework and ****
Old 10-05-2009, 12:00 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Sam told me he's gonna have circles in 6 months.. Neal, sam is coming for you.. I want 4 circles in a row from you tonight.. Lol
Old 10-05-2009, 12:03 PM
KING annoyingeric

Yut ughhh
Old 10-05-2009, 12:03 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Hahaha sam. Getting a normal person schedule then.. Your **** changes everyday..
I know... I have to somehow finance this **** and still go to school... Thinking of buying a nice crib somewhere and build a stunt lot on the property.... Maybe Delaware...
Old 10-05-2009, 12:04 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Sam told me he's gonna have circles in 6 months.. Neal, sam is coming for you.. I want 4 circles in a row from you tonight.. Lol
I told you never to print that!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by *trix*
e Dangers (the people who make sidekicks) servers have been down and I have all my info saved on data otherwise I would have been calling you guys to ride. How are you doing though?
Wow, I thought my sim card was fucked up or something.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:10 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

YESSSSS!!! I just gassed my girl up to allow me to take her out on sunday instead of saturday!!!!! P.A. is one step closer..... Eric.. are we still working the same plan with the trailer?
Old 10-05-2009, 12:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Check out the focus in her eyes. Im FOCUSED MAN.

thats a kelm-focus
Old 10-05-2009, 12:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got plans for whats going down tonight but Im really not to worried about sam right now lol o's started out good last night but fell off once i started getting tired i need to pick up some circle sticks for tonight
Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I told you never to print that!!!!!
this i wanna see
Old 10-05-2009, 12:15 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

JoeJoe, check this out:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/1407187568.html

05 front end and a radiator cage, would make a great street bike if you didn't already pick up that other 636.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** its so nice outside.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** its so nice outside.
It was brick riding in this morning but its insanely nice out now. Can't wait to get out and ride.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Monday Night Football's gonna be a sickkkkk game tomorrow. Favre playing the Packers. Too bad I'm taking a break from sports gambling.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:54 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by toneth
Monday Night Football's gonna be a sickkkkk game tomorrow. Favre playing the Packers. Too bad I'm taking a break from sports gambling.
How can you take a break from this one.. This is the one to bet on right?
Old 10-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Well I'm 12-6 on the year in picks.. but I lost quite a bit of money last week. Calling it quits for a few weeks.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:06 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Well I'm 12-6 on the year in picks.. but I lost quite a bit of money last week. Calling it quits for a few weeks.
scurred money dont make money
Old 10-05-2009, 01:14 PM
NealFoReal

isnt tonight MONDAY night football? How's Monday night football gonna be sick on Tuesday
Old 10-05-2009, 01:57 PM
NealFoReal

is it 4 yet

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses