Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 11:44 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Neal, I left my gym cause it's in LI and since I moved back to queens to I stopped going.. I use to go to bell plaza but it's 50 a month but I loved it. I was a member of ballys but when I was in like 9th grade.. Maybe I'll try it agian since Money is tight.. If you start making money join bell plaza with me.. We can con them into giving us a cheaper membership cause it's 2 people lol
Old 10-05-2009, 11:46 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Few months at the gym and Neal will be a lean mean ***** eating machine....
Old 10-05-2009, 11:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Neal, I left my gym cause it's in LI and since I moved back to queens to I stopped going.. I use to go to bell plaza but it's 50 a month but I loved it. I was a member of ballys but when I was in like 9th grade.. Maybe I'll try it agian since Money is tight.. If you start making money join bell plaza with me.. We can con them into giving us a cheaper membership cause it's 2 people lol
I doubt they'll be cheaper than $20 a month I aint changin **** til I start going consistently anyway so today is day 1. What time you gonna be ready to make wheelies.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:47 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Sam why are you asking Neal to **** you... That's not cool...
Damn Eric.....
Old 10-05-2009, 11:50 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that did sound pretty
"WITH" "WITH"
Hey neal... Do I have to remind you of the super statement you made like a month back... something like "riding dick"
Old 10-05-2009, 11:50 AM
KING annoyingeric

Right after work if you want..
Old 10-05-2009, 11:51 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

If I can get to PA with everyone this weekend I will be there around 5 at night will everyone still be riding then? this brings a tear to my eye I wanted to ride with le jorian and dr.kyle
Old 10-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

that did sound pretty
the gay smiley is t-neck, hahahahahah thats fucked up.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:52 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
If I can get to PA with everyone this weekend I will be there around 5 at night will everyone still be riding then? this brings a tear to my eye I wanted to ride with le jorian and dr.kyle
Have you went to court over your reckless yet? What's going on with you?
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I doubt they'll be cheaper than $20 a month I aint changin **** til I start going consistently anyway so today is day 1. What time you gonna be ready to make wheelies.
If its more convenient, then I feel u on that, but NYC parks and Rec breaks down to like $6 a month. NOt sure about the guess pass. I will let you know. but you cant beat that pool and indoor track.. All new too.
KING annoyingeric

I really want to hit the lot though.. I'm feeling hyped today agian so I'm ready to put work in.... This time we won't sit on the corner for 45 minutes though. Hahaah
Old 10-05-2009, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

asshoe Now i watch what i write though you should do the same otherwise no one will want you to roll to pa with them
Old 10-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by *trix*
ditch your original plans and go allday.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:54 AM
KING annoyingeric

See Trix will come out for guest to ny but won't come out to ride with friends... Fucked up... Ouch Trix... OUCH
Old 10-05-2009, 11:54 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
the gay smiley is t-neck, hahahahahah thats fucked up.
yup - i call people tneck sometimes - i said to someone stop being a tneck and got a huh??? lol

Originally Posted by inolen
What's going on with you?
He's a tneck

I really want to hit the lot though.. I'm feeling hyped today agian so I'm ready to put work in.... This time we won't sit on the corner for 45 minutes though. Hahaah
im sittin on the corner somewhere - bulee dat
Old 10-05-2009, 11:55 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Damn... When I'm able to ride early... yall ride late. When I'm able to ride late, you guys are riding right after work.. WTH??
Old 10-05-2009, 11:56 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by annoying eric
see trix will come out for guest to ny but won't come out to ride with friends... Fucked up... Ouch trix... Ouch
+1
KING annoyingeric

Nardz and I are going to be heading down in the stuntlife caravan.. Haha
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
asshoe now i watch what i write though you should do the same otherwise no one will want you to roll to pa with them
lol...true, true.
NealFoReal

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses