Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 01:10 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Oh god, I hope i have a tiny slit to ride in.. HAHA.. I'm off to bed to dream about bp wheelies
Old 10-05-2009, 01:11 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Neal if you flake out on me tomorrow............. THE HAMMAS KID, THE HAMMAS ON YOURE *******!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

id be watching the other guys with a pen and pad taking notes
Old 10-05-2009, 01:15 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Where are you guys wanting to ride when Jorian and Kyle come? I think we should just go to PA. These guys wanna ride and are coming a long way to do so. None of the small lots in Eastern LI are going to do anything for them, Mitchell is prone to cops coming out and even the Jersey lot is pretty small with a lot of guys. PA
Old 10-05-2009, 01:15 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** Eric - I got one cigarette left coz your dad took one from me lol. Sucks
Old 10-05-2009, 01:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Where are you guys wanting to ride when Jorian and Kyle come? I think we should just go to PA. These guys wanna ride and are coming a long way to do so. None of the small lots in Eastern LI are going to do anything for them, Mitchell is prone to cops coming out and even the Jersey lot is pretty small with a lot of guys. PA
Im down for PA one day and NJ the next day. I think Hollywood was thinking Mitchell for the NY session but I dont really give a ****. Mitchell's hit or miss and it would suck to get booted after 30 minutes. Then we'd have to pack up and go to DPTS which isnt big enough for a shitload of people plus would attract way too much attention. Im down for PA but I'm not the one planning **** lol. I'm just going where ever its going down.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:17 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Neal if you flake out on me tomorrow............. THE HAMMAS KID, THE HAMMAS ON YOURE *******!!!!!!!!!!
I wont. Hold up though - check your pm's in a second.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:20 AM
NealFoReal

PM sent Eric - check them *****
Old 10-05-2009, 01:25 AM
NealFoReal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Vk-...er_profilepage

http://www.vimeo.com/2348021

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 10-05-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:26 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im down for PA one day and NJ the next day. I think Hollywood was thinking Mitchell for the NY session but I dont really give a ****. Mitchell's hit or miss and it would suck to get booted after 30 minutes. Then we'd have to pack up and go to DPTS which isnt big enough for a shitload of people plus would attract way too much attention. Im down for PA but I'm not the one planning **** lol. I'm just going where ever its going down.
Michael is gonna have a grip of camera gear he's setting up, Jorian is gonna be visiting America for the first time, put yourself in their shoes - taking them to some spot prone to getting lit up isn't very cool.

I mean we live here, we can deal with some legal bs, it's not a huge deal. But the guy is visiting from another country and is completely stuck if some cop rolls in on him at Mitchel. I dunno, taking them out there just sounds thoughtless. Let's go to PA.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

Im with PA skippy lol. Hollywood - PA I think you're the one runnin the show with NY anyway. I agree with what youre saying InFroLen. I honestly dont think it would bring legal problems if popo sees all the cameras and sees its somewhat of a professional thing but I know we'd get bounced which would suck. Im down for PA though fo sho. I just wanna ride and film a little
Old 10-05-2009, 01:34 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

still waiting for a rectifier in the mail to come in.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:43 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Made my Mind up, PA it is!!! Just check in with the PA guys if its cool. I gotta make sure we finalize this **** so we can set it up right and have a super ganster session. I wanna see everyone out here rocking together.

Lets make this happen so i can post up the final details and hit up Mike!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
Made my Mind up, PA it is!!! Just check in with the PA guys if its cool. I gotta make sure we finalize this **** so we can set it up right and have a super ganster session. I wanna see everyone out here rocking together.

Lets make this happen so i can post up the final details and hit up Mike!
Im pretty sure they'll be cool with it coz I think they posted PA in one of the threads lol. I'll send Ego a PM though right now - this is for Saturday though right?
Old 10-05-2009, 01:48 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Just find out with them first, then lets get a address we can give to people for the lot. I want to do a huge Caravan from NY so ill setup a meet up spot for all of us to leave from NY!!! If anyone has any ideas let me know!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

I just sent him a PM and said 50+ people - you think thats about right? Figure with NY, NJ, MA, CT & PA wanting to come out to see this go down, it could easily be 50+ people.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:49 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
Just find out with them first, then lets get a address we can give to people for the lot. I want to do a huge Caravan from NY so ill setup a meet up spot for all of us to leave from NY!!! If anyone has any ideas let me know!
Well us Queens cats gotta pass through the BX or the City - BX probably quicker so we could meet in Queens and link up with the BX dudes and roll out.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:55 AM

I think we should do PA, but just try and control the people coming to people who actually make wheelies. No addresses need to be posted anywhere, no one who doesn't understand how to respect a lot needs to come. We don't need anyone getting hurt or spots getting burned, just good riding with good people
Old 10-05-2009, 01:59 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
I think we should do PA, but just try and control the people coming to people who actually make wheelies. No addresses need to be posted anywhere, no one who doesn't understand how to respect a lot needs to come. We don't need anyone getting hurt or spots getting burned, just good riding with good people
Agreed but that number would still be around 50 people I think. You got the DFL crew from NJ, the Mass Mayhem crew from well Mass lol - us NY'ers, PA folks and others who want to be there too. Its gonna be BIG. I'm glad I'm not the one planning this and telling people who could come and who cant lol. Go get em Hollyhood

Ight im off to bed
Old 10-05-2009, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Agreed but that number would still be around 50 people I think. You got the DFL crew from NJ, the Mass Mayhem crew from well Mass lol - us NY'ers, PA folks and others who want to be there too. Its gonna be BIG. I'm glad I'm not the one planning this and telling people who could come and who cant lol. Go get em Hollyhood

Ight im off to bed
That's the thing, I don't think much planning and PR needs to go down here

Like you said, call JFL, call someone from Mass Mayhem and of course let the CT crew know. We all know how to get there, so we're good

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses