Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 11:23 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by EGO
good day riding today and nice to see we have a new sit down whoolie killer. I was doing stoppies for the first time today in 3 years and was all over the place but we had a good stoppie day and no nails in the tires this time around. See everyone next weekend when you guys figure out what the hell is going on
Thanks for having us out, it was awesome as always! And it's totally "New Trick Avatar Time."
Old 10-04-2009, 11:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
nice to see we have a new sit down whoolie killer.
Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
! And it's totally "New Trick Avatar Time."
Leah killin sitdowns good job leah
Oh and slimdumpsta00 - annoying eric is comin for you son I'm willing to put some money up that he will pass you in 2 months time - maybe sooner. Wanna take a wager

I'll be there for the next PA session. This weekend was a little hectic and annoying for me but its all done so Im ready to start ridin again. InFroLen - you wanna hit the Queens spot tomorrow night. We had 3 different security guards come up to us saying it was okay for us to ride there as long as we dont do burnouts and leave marks
Old 10-05-2009, 12:05 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Leah killed the sit down's today, I was very proud I failed at getting a good shot of you riding Ego (actually, none of the shots came out that great), but hopefully made up with it by allowing you to do a shoot with Venus Today was a fun day for playing with endos, I think I did like 3 wheelies total today, including my sick 3rd gear ski wheelie

And a picture of like, 5% of the nails from last night, along with Leah's myspace pose:

Last edited by inolen; 10-05-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:11 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

What a hater EGO

FrEsHaZiMiZ100 (15 hours ago) Show
wtf is this **** this song suck dick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGbfymq9rAg
Old 10-05-2009, 12:27 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I like where me and neal were.. The security guards are badass... I had such a sick night. I cant even sleep now... All i want todo is taking a power nap and go back out and ride........
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Check out the focus in her eyes. Im FOCUSED MAN.

NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I like where me and neal were.. The security guards are badass... I had such a sick night. I cant even sleep now... All i want todo is taking a power nap and go back out and ride........
Its not the best spot but its definitely the best spot close to us. Much better than the spot that Nate & Sicco used to ride at when they used to ride lol.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
when they used to ride
Old 10-05-2009, 12:29 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by inolen
It's the ice cream MAN !!!! That song is the BOMB f them haters they don't know what's good son...lol
Neal I will take the bet at anytime let me know how much we are talking cause as of this weekend I call sitdown no handers ny next weekend.
Leah that pic of you holding the nails has got to be your new av pic please
Old 10-05-2009, 12:33 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO
Neal I will take the bet at anytime let me know how much we are talking cause as of this weekend I call sitdown no handers ny next weekend.
The bets not for you lol. You're gangstar already. The bet is that annoying eric will pass sketchy slim00 in 2 months time - I think it will be a shorter time frame than that but slim00 is gonna have to pull his wheelies out the dumpsta and start puttin in some work lol.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:34 AM
NealFoReal

Whats good? We riding Queens tomorrow night?????
Old 10-05-2009, 12:36 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and I got my RSC fitted up tonight. Gangsta is all I can say. Strong as **** - no slop in the lever and feels nice. Only thing is I put some electrical tape around the lever coz my finger was sliding off after popping it up I got some camera phone pics but Ima take some better ones tomorrow.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:38 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
The bets not for you lol. You're gangstar already. The bet is that annoying eric will pass sketchy slim00 in 2 months time - I think it will be a shorter time frame than that but slim00 is gonna have to pull his wheelies out the dumpsta and start puttin in some work lol.
you made it sound like that was for leah cause she will have no handers by next week!
Old 10-05-2009, 12:40 AM

Whats good? We riding Queens tomorrow night?????
Maybe Tuesday, after driving to PA all weekend we have a bunch of **** we need to do around the house.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:41 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO
you made it sound like that was for leah cause she will have no handers by next week!
Oh and slimdumpsta00 - annoying eric is comin for you son I'm willing to put some money up that he will pass you in 2 months time - maybe sooner. Wanna take a wager
Nah hell no it wasnt meant for Leah - we all know who slim00 is. Sketchyslimjim aka slimdumpsta Not meant for Leah - **** I wouldnt take a wager against Leah myself lol.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:41 AM
NealFoReal

Maybe Tuesday, after driving to PA all weekend we have a bunch of **** we need to do around the house.
word no doubt
Old 10-05-2009, 12:48 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i dont post in here much cuz you are all jersey and city guys ! buttt

the weather was ******* great in most of NY this weekend so i hope you all took advantage!

and props to the girl doin the sitdowns!!
Old 10-05-2009, 12:54 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by R1wonder
i dont post in here much cuz you are all jersey and city guys ! buttt the weather was ******* great in most of NY this weekend so i hope you all took advantage!
and props to the girl doin the sitdowns!!
I cant believe youre not comin down next weekend
Old 10-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

I cant believe youre not comin down next weekend
for jorian and kyle. dude i wish i could , i might be one of the poorest stunters on this site. if i went down i dont even think id ride, unless the lot was hugggeeee and i could hide in a corner and try my o's safely hahahaha
Old 10-05-2009, 01:01 AM
NealFoReal

The lot we're planning on using in NY is HUGE but **** it - even if it wasnt I'd pick a corner and squid it up lol. And you're definitely not the poorest stunter on this site. I think I got you beat

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses