Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 02:15 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Well it looks like from 1 on tomorrow it's gonna be nice here so all you people coming here head out around 11 or 12 and it should be good here
Old 10-03-2009, 02:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
You should get ya DDR game hustler nice and we can have a dance off
Nah I'll leave that for you and *trix*
Old 10-03-2009, 02:22 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
Well it looks like from 1 on tomorrow it's gonna be nice here so all you people coming here head out around 11 or 12 and it should be good here
From what I've heard, RickNY, InFROlen, ClanofPANTS & Drew are definitely going and leaving around 11 is what Ricky said. I dunno who else is going but I'm sure others will be there too. Have fun ya ******* I'm just gonna sleep all day til its time to go out at night since its gonna be raining all day anyway
Old 10-03-2009, 02:22 AM
NealFoReal

Ego - you comin to NY next weekend asshoe???
Old 10-03-2009, 02:29 AM
NealFoReal

You might know this toneth the natural I just read online a regulation sized table is 4 1/2 feet by 9 feet. I see there's a whole bunch of different sized tables but whats the typical size of a bar sized table
Old 10-03-2009, 02:30 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

its friday i need a fukin drink why am i home rite now???
Old 10-03-2009, 02:32 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Mitchell session was sweet glad a few people came out even with the rain
Old 10-03-2009, 02:48 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You might know this toneth the natural I just read online a regulation sized table is 4 1/2 feet by 9 feet. I see there's a whole bunch of different sized tables but whats the typical size of a bar sized table
I think most high-end tournaments are on 9' tables, most decent pool halls have 8' tables, and bar tables are typically 7'.

7' tables are whack, 8' are fine, but if you have the room, get a 9' table to practice on and you'll dominate 7' and 8' tables when you play on them.

I really miss playing pool, I'd kill to have the room to set up a table/the friends to play on it with frequently. What do you play typically Neal?

Last edited by inolen; 10-03-2009 at 02:52 AM.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:51 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518

Originally Posted by inolen
I think most high-end tournaments are on 9' tables, most decent pool halls have 8' tables, and bar tables are typically 7'.
good lookin holmes Just lookin around a little bit. I got an office phone system I'm trying to sell so if it sells I'd like to pick up a table for the basement Fucked up - bought this phone system when I first started the office up. Paid around 10g's for it. Now they're selling for $800 and under on ebay/craigslist
Old 10-03-2009, 02:52 AM
NealFoReal

7' tables are whack, 8' are fine, but if you have the room, get a 9' table to practice on and you'll dominate 7' and 8' tables when you play on them.
You any good
Old 10-03-2009, 02:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

No clue.. the bar tables are small as **** though. I used to lace dudes at bars because the tables are so short theres no long tough shots. I hated playing at bar tables. I was fortunate because my pool hall was also a sick bar. Never really played bar tables much, but they always seemed to differ.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:57 AM
NealFoReal

No clue.. the bar tables are small as **** though. I used to lace dudes at bars because the tables are so short theres no long tough shots. I hated playing at bar tables. I was fortunate because my pool hall was also a sick bar. Never really played bar tables much, but they always seemed to differ.
Word I wouldn't wanna get a tiny table coz like you said they're easy. Only reason I would get one is coz you could still work on your shots and setting up your ***** for the next shot and **** like that. I'd want something smaller than regulation but bigger than a typical bar sized table. I dunno - maybe a 7' table if regulation is 9'. I'm sure that would be good enough to get nice and have it transfer over to the reg sized tables at a pool hall
Old 10-03-2009, 02:59 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Im out but I'll be there for the next session. You comin to NY next weekend when Jorian is here? You've seen him ride before, right? This is my favorite video of his

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...636-full_sport
murder

Originally Posted by EGO
Thats the game plan, leave around 12

From what I've heard, RickNY, InFROlen, ClanofPANTS & Drew are definitely going and leaving around 11 is what Ricky said. I dunno who else is going but I'm sure others will be there too. Have fun ya ******* I'm just gonna sleep all day til its time to go out at night since its gonna be raining all day anyway
Actually Drew's not coming anymore. Gil's most likely coming, Ant, Leah, Jimmy, Monday, maybe Chino and MAYBE a few others.

The weather will be fine for the rest of the day so whoever was supposed to come should roll out with us.

Originally Posted by monday518
You were looking good out there. Make sure you come to PA tomorrow.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:01 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You any good
I spent about 2 years playing 9 ball and snooker as much as I stunt now until I moved to LA, but I've only played a handful of times since then.

I know what I need to do, but you really have to play frequently if you want to have the sight/feel to make your shots and consistently control the cue ball.

I'd love to get back into it, but that'd take:
A. There being a pool hall right next to my house
B. Leah liking pool

There has to be a grip of pool halls in Manhattan, I remember driving past a big pool hall called I think SOHO Billiards that looked like it had a lot of decent looking tables and open space if you wanna go some night
Old 10-03-2009, 03:01 AM
NealFoReal

Tone the natural - question that I think I know the answer to but just curious how you play. If you break and land 1 ball - lets say solid - that doesnt mean youre solid now right? That just means you take the next shot but your first called ball determines what you are, right? Thats not how I normally play coz most people dont play by "all" the rules but from what I know if you land something on the break you get to shoot again and call your shot to be either solid or strip. Is that how you used to play when you played with the league?
Old 10-03-2009, 03:04 AM
NealFoReal

I spent about 2 years playing 9 ball and snooker as much as I stunt now until I moved to LA, but I've only played a handful of times since then.

I know what I need to do, but you really have to play frequently if you want to have the sight/feel to make your shots and consistently control the cue ball.

I'd love to get back into it, but that'd take:
A. There being a pool hall right next to my house
B. Leah liking pool

There has to be a grip of pool halls in Manhattan, I remember driving past a big pool hall called I think SOHO Billiards that looked like it had a lot of decent looking tables and open space if you wanna go some night
Hell yeah I'm down to go. I know the place you're talkin about and its a nice place. I played there a couple of times years ago. There's a couple of nice places by me too if you dont wanna trek into the city (even though its not for from you lol). Lets do this one day soon. We'll all go out and play. I know Ricky said he was down and since toneth is a real person and was in a league, I'm sure he'd come too lol. Wassup with next weekend Oh and LOL

Leah can InFroLen come out to play pool one night
Old 10-03-2009, 03:06 AM
NealFoReal

4.10 CHOICE OF GROUP

The choice of stripes or solids is not determined on the break even if ***** are made from only one or both groups, because the table is always open immediately after the break shot. The choice of group is determined only when a player legally pockets a called object ball after the break shot.
These 8 ball rules belong to the BCA. Pool table rules does not claim to have any ownership over the 8 Ball rules. We provide these rules to help promote the sport of Billiards & to help the thousands of visitors play 8 ball correctly.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Tone the natural - question that I think I know the answer to but just curious how you play. If you break and land 1 ball - lets say solid - that doesnt mean youre solid now right? That just means you take the next shot but your first called ball determines what you are, right? Thats not how I normally play coz most people dont play by "all" the rules but from what I know if you land something on the break you get to shoot again and call your shot to be either solid or strip. Is that how you used to play when you played with the league?
The league went by official rules and whatever ***** you make on the break has no bearing as to what you have to be. You can shoot either solids or stripes from there. Whatever shot you take, as long as you hit it you'll be that color. Bank shots and combo shots need to be called. Also, anytime you have ball in hand you don't need to place it behind the line unless it's on the break. You can put it anywhere on the table. Bar rules are BS, everyone plays different.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 10-03-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:19 AM
NealFoReal

The league went by official rules and whatever ***** you make on the break has no bearing as to what you have to be. You can shoot either solids or stripes from there. Whatever shot you take, as long as you hit it you'll be that color. Bank shots and combo shots need to be called. Also, anytime you have ball in hand you don't need to place it behind the line unless it's on the break. Bar rules are BS, everyone plays different.
thats how I like to play as well but most people assume that what you hit on the break is what you are so thats how I usually wind up playing. Its hard enough to get people to play with calling their shots lol.
I didnt know about the cue ball in hand anywhere on the table though. I played some online pool one day and saw that when the other guy scratched I could put the ball anywhere I wanted to and didnt know why that was allowed but now it makes sense lol.

Ight I'm off to bed. Didnt realize it was past 3 already Not like I got anything to wake up for but I'm tired so **** it lol.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:35 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yaawn

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses