Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

What date you shooting for to release the DVD anyway?
Old 10-02-2009, 10:03 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saturnin
if you guys want to join up on facebook, here is the info to the TT group
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thrott...6.273052768..1
i'm a fan
Old 10-02-2009, 10:09 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

summer or fall of 2011 as of now...we shall see how the rest goes... i still have lot of work ahead of me... i will most likely start putting it together when i get back to figure out what i want etc etc...

i will put up that punch clip right away for you guys..but any other footage will not be seen till the trailer which will be closer to the release date, i horde all my footage till its done, ppl bug me about that all the time..lol because they want to see ... but when they do finally see it its well worth it

when i did TT2 it took me two years and i did the same thing..started editing right away as i got the first footage....when i did the first one i waited for all the footage before the edit and that was a good method back @ that time...but my workflow has changed quite a bit since the first one

maybe i can still get out to NY again.. we shall see.. i have to rob a gas station first..lol..
Old 10-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yeah seeing that clip would be sickkkkkkk. Did you actually check to see if you got the whole thing?
Old 10-02-2009, 10:16 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

yah... i got something...i did watch it quickly....u'll see... to us that were there..we know what went down because you can hear it(in the clip) and we seen it with our own eyes... but on video you wont see the car hit..which is unfortunate... i wasnt expecting that to happen so i got the audio of the crunch but the camera was still behind the rider that was doubling me.. i fail... but u'll see it in a few days

Last edited by Saturnin; 10-02-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Niceeeee.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:44 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I wanna ditch work early and go work on my bike.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I wanna ditch work early and go work on my bike.
+1 and im gonna
Old 10-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Mike you riding tonight?
Old 10-02-2009, 10:49 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Mike you riding tonight?
looks that way
Old 10-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

True true. Hopefully youse don't head out too late because I'm in downtown BK right now and I'd rather just head out there when I get out at 4:30 than go all the way home and come back out.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
looks that way
mike you got a cage for that 636 yet? i got a sick cage that would fit with a little tweeking here and there. if you got a welder it would be an easy fix. you can have it if you need it. it was mint until my girl let some douch ride her bike with no bolt in the front motor mount witch tweeked the cage and put a hole in the motor mount lol.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:55 AM
bp chaser

True true. Hopefully youse don't head out too late because I'm in downtown BK right now and I'd rather just head out there when I get out at 4:30 than go all the way home and come back out.
well if we're riding at the train station, its really no good until after 9:30 on weeknights. The streets out here get good around 7:30ish though.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:56 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
mike you got a cage for that 636 yet? i got a sick cage that would fit with a little tweeking here and there. if you got a welder it would be an easy fix. you can have it if you need it. it was mint until my girl let some douch ride her bike with no bolt in the front motor mount witch tweeked the cage and put a hole in the motor mount lol.
I cant say no to that. pm me a price to 11795
Old 10-02-2009, 10:57 AM
bp chaser

Heading out now:
Lowes for some metal to make a new exhaust mount
Home to eat some *****
Gas station to pick up a grape dutch
Old 10-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

God damn that's a short work day. I'm ******* healous. 5 and a half more hours for me.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
I cant say no to that. pm me a price to 11795
let me find a box today if i get time and get the shipping price and just pay shipping, im kinda busy today and gotta leave for stuntwars tonight.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

God damn that's a short work day. I'm ******* healous. 5 and a half more hours for me.
no thats just my lunch. when i get back to work i have to work on the config for our DMZ switch
Old 10-02-2009, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
let me find a box today if i get time and get the shipping price and just pay shipping, im kinda busy today and gotta leave for stuntwars tonight.
cool

im in no hurry
Old 10-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Soup Mafia

also i got no hardware but the heavy hex head nuts for the motor mounts, ***** can tell you what bolts to pick up from ace hardware.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses