Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 11:07 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yup fight was wack
He seems like a super nice guy though so i still like him lol
Old 09-30-2009, 11:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
He seems like a super nice guy though so i still like him lol
hahaha.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:07 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

hahaha.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:07 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Did he lose?

N wassup wih riding this week? Anyone rocking out?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
wassup buddy

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
Did he lose?

yup he lost Rode tonight but I probably wont ride again til Friday. You off Friday night?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:15 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Did he lose?

He let a fat dude lay on top of him and punch the top of his head haha i thought it was a joke
Old 10-01-2009, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

yeah that fight was dumb and boring
Old 10-01-2009, 12:51 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

focker !!!!!!!!!!!!
spread the red.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:54 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

wassup buddy

yup he lost Rode tonight but I probably wont ride again til Friday. You off Friday night?
Yes sirrr!
Old 10-01-2009, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
focker !!!!!!!!!!!!
spread the red.
who the **** are you I havent seen you in soooooo long that ima start handing out green to you lol. You comin out this Friday. Decent sized session it looks like so far

Yes sirrr!
Nice so we'll get up Friday then. Monday518 will be here visiting and making wheelies this Friday and the weekend. So Friday we're most likely gonna go out east to the DPTS. If you're gonna come out we could meet by my crib and then you follow me out there
Old 10-01-2009, 01:10 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

[QUOTE=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4146085]who the **** are you I havent seen you in soooooo long that ima start handing out green to you lol. You comin out this Friday. Decent sized session it looks like so far

asshoe! i sold my bike today so i dont know when im coming out. but when i do i'll just bum rides on everyone else's bikes i'll try for friday. night i assume?
Old 10-01-2009, 01:13 AM
NealFoReal

asshoe! i sold my bike today so i dont know when im coming out. but when i do i'll just bum rides on everyone else's bikes i'll try for friday. night i assume?
WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT????????????? Why the **** did you sell your bike? And please tell me youre pickin up a 636 in the next month or so and thats why you sold And learn how to quote - you're a quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

You're so lucky Im 24'd out coz you were getting green blox for that last post
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later
Old 10-01-2009, 01:18 AM

NO ASSHOE! no green. help a brotha out. no 636 in the near future just big change in life right now. had to do it, zuma's gone too - no green! but now i'll just film and never watch or edit the footage
Old 10-01-2009, 01:24 AM

who the **** are you I havent seen you in soooooo long that ima start handing out green to you lol. You comin out this Friday. Decent sized session it looks like so far

Nice so we'll get up Friday then. Monday518 will be here visiting and making wheelies this Friday and the weekend. So Friday we're most likely gonna go out east to the DPTS. If you're gonna come out we could meet by my crib and then you follow me out there
Im in there just keep me posting on a meeting time etc. ill round up a few cats if thats cool with you!
Old 10-01-2009, 01:27 AM
NealFoReal

NO ASSHOE! no green. help a brotha out. no 636 in the near future just big change in life right now. had to do it, zuma's gone too - no green! but now i'll just film and never watch or edit the footage
nothing but green coming your way asshoe Nah I hope everythings okay with you and your life issues. ***** all fucked up right now so gotta do what you gotta do. Just sucks is all. You plan on having a new bike before the weather gets warm again. It sucks tomorrows October 1st and its ****** cold already Losing the motivation to freeze my *** off just to ride. I still remember 2 or 3 years ago it was in the 60's and 70's up until January. That was
Old 10-01-2009, 01:28 AM
NealFoReal

Im in there just keep me posting on a meeting time etc. ill round up a few cats if thats cool with you!
no doubt. i got you dawg. ima do some filming too coz i got a song i wanna use for the next clip. so if i could get enough footage Friday night then I'll put a video out this weekend I'll holla at you on Friday in the afternoon

Ight Im out suckas. ****** hate having to wake up for work early

Old 10-01-2009, 01:31 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and just curious if anyone knows about this. Is it still possible to clone a SIM card for my cell phone I just paid $100 to get the display fixed on my cell phone since I broke it while riding So what Im doing now is when Ima go ride ima swap the SIM card into the phone Ricky gave me. When Im not riding I'll put the SIM in my good phone. I like to have a phone in my pocket if I get to the spot and Im riding alone waiting for people but I already broke the display on my phone and ipod and dont wanna do it again. So I was figuring if I could clone my SIM card then I could have both phones ready to go. Can it still be done? I did some research online and it doesnt look like you could do it with the newer phones and it only worked with the V1 SIM Cards Any ideas???
Old 10-01-2009, 02:03 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol neal why dont u just get a case for ur phone. Like a construction case or something?
Old 10-01-2009, 08:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Ughhhh gonna be a long *** day. This week can't end soon enough.

Not for nothin, these new Scorpion helmets are lookin pretty dope and they're cheap for their quality too.

http://sportbiketrackgear2.homestead.com/exo400.html

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 10-01-2009 at 08:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses