Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
really? pretty gangsta. i never knew that. i think i got that **** - just havent watched it in a while. Eric - you got the two little round lights on your bike
Yeah you should really throw it in **** is straight OG. The 2 dudes talking about skitchin and **** are like "we go to Mitchell Field and it's a wrap, we got that this skitchin **** on lock" then they cut to them skitchin at the spot. I never been there, but I'm pretty sure that's it. Apparently it was a pretty big spot back in the day where everybody used to go down to cause the WheelieBoyz and a few other crews go to that same spot in that flick too. Winks in there with his face painted silver and **** too.

No more foglight Eric?
Old 09-30-2009, 02:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
YES!! almost EXACTLY like that. picture those 2 lights wrapped in a carbon fiber pod
what do you mean by a carbon fiber pod though?
Old 09-30-2009, 02:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
I was watchin 12 o clock yesterday and they were stunting that spot even back in 95.
different spot, sort of. the lot we ride at mitchell didnt exist in 95, its only about 5-6 years old. the stunting "spot" you saw was the street that runs by it, right between the coliseum and nassau college.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:57 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

No Neal I have one light. Is small. There called "driving lights" but I think there mote like fog lights. I use to use them as headlights on my old Nissan when I was like 16.. Lol.. It's bright...
Old 09-30-2009, 02:58 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

My light measures like 1.5 height and like 4 inchs wide.. Real small and low key.. It grew on me.. Ima keep it that way.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:00 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

what do you mean by a carbon fiber pod though?
like this, but with out the windscreen

Old 09-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

different spot, sort of. the lot we ride at mitchell didnt exist in 95, its only about 5-6 years old. the stunting "spot" you saw was the street that runs by it, right between the coliseum and nassau college.
Ahhh, gotcha.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

like this, but with out the windscreen

ima look for one. you know where to pick one up from?
Old 09-30-2009, 03:15 PM
bp chaser

ima look for one. you know where to pick one up from?
i got it for $40 from a friend who paid over $300 for it new. unless you can find a similar deal, dont even bother
Old 09-30-2009, 03:19 PM
NealFoReal

**** - yeah **** that
Old 09-30-2009, 03:54 PM
NealFoReal

And im out
Old 09-30-2009, 04:13 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Yes Im riding Friday night. Where I dont know yet
Friday night Um im leaving here around 2 or 3 when i get out of work should be there around 7ish we probably should go to the plex or mitchell haha
Old 09-30-2009, 04:23 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monday518
Friday night Um im leaving here around 2 or 3 when i get out of work should be there around 7ish we probably should go to the plex or mitchell haha
wow man you better slow down on the traveling before you know it youre gonna have 15k miles on that truck lol
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
wow man you better slow down on the traveling before you know it youre gonna have 15k miles on that truck lol
Im up to 18 k right now i told you i had rollover miles from last year haha..i wont let it get over 20k by the new year though lol
Old 09-30-2009, 05:25 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
if we go to mitchell trix wont join us lol. so you wanna go to mitchell hahaha. trix stop being a ***** and come make wheelies
Old 09-30-2009, 05:29 PM
bp chaser

im not afraid of mitchell, i just think it sucks there
Old 09-30-2009, 05:55 PM

if we go to mitchell trix wont join us lol. so you wanna go to mitchell hahaha. trix stop being a ***** and come make wheelies
Trix ya dead to me! lol so anywaaaay i dont care where we ride as long as were riding
Old 09-30-2009, 05:57 PM
NealFoReal

I agree that mitchell sucks but it was the closest spot to me and it was tolerable. But whatever - we'll be riding
Old 09-30-2009, 06:05 PM
NealFoReal

Ima try to get some filmin done this weekend too coz I found a song I wanna use for a video
Old 09-30-2009, 06:06 PM

Ima try to get some filmin done this weekend too coz I found a song I wanna use for a video
Lets do it..im about to go ride the lot by myself

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses