Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 04:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Drew C.
RED BLOCKS FOR SLIM13 for being a bitch
You keep talking to Jimmy like that and he may actually show up at the spot
Old 09-29-2009, 04:39 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
listen i show up...... when the spot calls for slims expertice
Old 09-29-2009, 04:40 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
Oh he'll show up but chances are if theres a tailgate down he will be sitting on it the whole time instead of his bike
Old 09-29-2009, 04:41 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Slim13
Old 09-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Hahaha, I'm such a dick. I didn't even look at the date on the original vid. I thought the other one was a year earlier.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:42 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Slim13
Drew C, im comin for you
Old 09-29-2009, 04:44 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

dam if i am a squid i dont even no what to call u jimmy
Old 09-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I wish I had some red blocks.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:47 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

dam if i am a squid i dont even no what to call u jimmy
calamari
Old 09-29-2009, 04:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Yo it's soooo ****** nice out right now. I can't wait to ride home. Hopefully the weather stays the same for a while.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:51 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

that right he going to put the beats on u and break u
i heard trix can't even beat himself out of a wet paper bag
Old 09-29-2009, 06:20 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ima just call you toneth or maybe i'll call you nard from now on
Originally Posted by toneth
Whys that? Is Nard also a figment of your imagination?

Ive seen Nard once and I think I spoke to him on the phone but he could be make believe too. He had his helmet on when I saw him so it coulda been someone else and I dont know what he sounds like to confirm it was him or not. So yeah - he's a make believe person too
LOL c'mon son I'll be out sooner than you think, quit the **** Neal.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I bought that dudes DVD collection that inlcuded a bunch of old school VHS tapes. I just hooked up the VCR player and am watchin 12 o clock. I haven't seen this **** since I was like 14. **** is dopeeeeeee.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey drew wanna ride at the plex?
Old 09-29-2009, 07:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sam I have a bunch of spacers but i dont know what theyre for. I dont suppose you know exactly what size you need?

On the f4i wheel, the left spacer is pretty thin and the right side is like 3/4" or something
Old 09-29-2009, 07:54 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Did you order vortex clip ons yet sam?

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...rtex-clip.html
yup ordered them friday. bout to take a nap b4 i go to work tonight.
The wheelie gods are testing me.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:57 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
Sam I have a bunch of spacers but i dont know what theyre for. I dont suppose you know exactly what size you need?

On the f4i wheel, the left spacer is pretty thin and the right side is like 3/4" or something
Im not sure.. I know the spacer on the...........damn.........right?? is a longer spacer.. I'd say about an inch in length. the other is a shorter one. I still have an F4 front end so I'm not even sure the F4I spacers are the same. I have a mental image of it, so I could just bring the axel to the spacers.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:59 PM
bp chaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIwJsTZ78nY
Old 09-29-2009, 08:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
neal, i can't believe ur waiting for the new righteous perch. i just sent R1 and email requesting my right to a refund. i don't care how this thing is re-machined, i'm not wasting my precious squid time working on adjusting this thing with its giant adjuster, and bulky handling. Plus, cmon... where the heck did my throw go????!!!
It fit perfectly on my bike It just sucked coz of the travel distance of the lever. I'm pretty sure once thats fixed it'll be the bomb setup but if for whatever reason, I get it and it sucks I'll ask for a refund at that point.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Neal for presidenteee!!!

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The throw is because of the perch that was machined wrong. Will another adjuster fit the perch? People swap out the MSR ones anyway.
Im pretty sure it wont but I wouldnt wanna have some cast bullshit adjuster on a billet part anyway. I understand that **** happens and its whatever. I know that once the problem is rectified, this clutch setup will be the shiznit

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses