Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 03:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Ive seen Nard once and I think I spoke to him on the phone but he could be make believe too. He had his helmet on when I saw him so it coulda been someone else and I dont know what he sounds like to confirm it was him or not. So yeah - he's a make believe person too
Old 09-29-2009, 03:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Just spoke to Ty, hes looking to trade his RR for an f4i so put the word out. its on 03 with an 06 motor
I havent spoke to Ty in AGES. He should really sell and buy a 636. Dont know why he doesnt wanna do that **** an ancient F4i. Thats only for people like me who drop their bikes a lot.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

So when I become no longer imaginary?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:36 PM
NealFoReal

havent decided that yet. the other day was a step in the right direction i suppose
Old 09-29-2009, 03:38 PM
NealFoReal

thank god this day is over later *******
Old 09-29-2009, 03:45 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

neal, i can't believe ur waiting for the new righteous perch. i just sent R1 and email requesting my right to a refund. i don't care how this thing is re-machined, i'm not wasting my precious squid time working on adjusting this thing with its giant adjuster, and bulky handling. Plus, cmon... where the heck did my throw go????!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:48 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thank god this day is over later *******
amen
Old 09-29-2009, 03:49 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Haha.. There should be a book just filled with post made by Neal.. They make make laugh....

Toneth. That's your new name. Sorry..

Riding tonight.. **** yeah....
Old 09-29-2009, 03:54 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo Drew... Check to shop for some front spacers F4. I called the shop already, but the dude told me "no". Those things are hard to find.. don't think any1 could look that quickly

it was me who looked and i gave a set to mike and i cant find the other set i can order u new ones and then u dont have to look
Old 09-29-2009, 03:55 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Neal for presidenteee!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:56 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
neal, i can't believe ur waiting for the new righteous perch. i just sent R1 and email requesting my right to a refund. i don't care how this thing is re-machined, i'm not wasting my precious squid time working on adjusting this thing with its giant adjuster, and bulky handling. Plus, cmon... where the heck did my throw go????!!!
The throw is because of the perch that was machined wrong. Will another adjuster fit the perch? People swap out the MSR ones anyway.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Haha.. There should be a book just filled with post made by Neal.. They make make laugh....

Toneth. That's your new name. Sorry..

Riding tonight.. **** yeah....
Def regrettin the username choice.

Hearing dudes call me toneth live and in person was awkward.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The throw is because of the perch that was machined wrong. Will another adjuster fit the perch? People swap out the MSR ones anyway.
nah, my msr is too perfect. its my setup. i'm not fiddling around anymore. in fact, i'm returning it after work thanks to the flexibility of the mfgr.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:07 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
Def regrettin the username choice.

Hearing dudes call me toneth live and in person was awkward.
It's better than OneWheelieNeal, clanofants and inolen
Old 09-29-2009, 04:10 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
It's better than OneWheelieNeal, clanofants and inolen
well now i have to ask where inolen and clanofants came from
Old 09-29-2009, 04:14 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a_YR6zliDo

trix 3in the world a ddr
Old 09-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

How are people not deathly embarrassed playing that ****? It's impossible not to look like a huge flaming ****** on a japanese tap dancing machine.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
probably a world of warcraft forum
Old 09-29-2009, 04:20 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monday518
inolen was some name I made up when I was like, 10, literally. I think I had codedemon87 before that, so clearly it was superior.

clanofants is some running joke with Leah and her sister.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:23 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

code demon would be gangster!!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses